It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy and I mean crazy $1 million fine for COVID-19 vaccine fraud

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Now how are they going to find out and punish someone. Set up a rich doctor ? Many rich doctors that are against the vaccine. It's possible that may happen.
State doctors, nurses and health care providers could be stripped of their medical licenses and face fines of up to $1 million if they fraudulently obtain, transfer or distribute the COVID-19 vaccine, Gov. Andrew Cuomo declared in an executive order Monday.

www.nny360.com... 4.html?fbclid=IwAR26zGFbVz6yQJI7QxadNhtuEQp30hWBb3FTjioaY1U5JxzEkUY5h91rddk

Read my post downwards.

I saved the link and I copied and paste it further down. And yes, the link now says 404

but continue down and you'll be able to read what was on the link
edit on 1200000011262020-12-28T22:26:11-06:00261112pm10 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   
404'd...that didn't take long

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

you mean you can't read it?

if not I can copy and post it what it says
I still have it on my computer

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   
As much as I Hagee the vaccine agenda,

Don't make a list with no content.

Your post is a rant, with a link that doesn't work.
Nobody has any idea what you're on about.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: a325nt
As much as I Hagee the vaccine agenda,

Don't make a list with no content.

Your post is a rant, with a link that doesn't work.
Nobody has any idea what you're on about.

OK, luckily I save it. I'll post it since the link doesn't work.

Mods may not read this and delete the post since it will be a copy and paste type post, so copy it also.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Of course, New York is gonna fine the hell out of anything they can they are losing their financial ass. From COVID restrictions, lost revenue, people, and companies closing or moving at a record pace. Certainly doesn't make it right but I'd expect much more draconian laws enacted in the coming months.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Here
Mods don't delete since now there is a 404 on it. I guess there is since other members said so.

State doctors, nurses and health care providers could be stripped of their medical licenses and face fines of up to $1 million if they fraudulently obtain, transfer or distribute the COVID-19 vaccine, Gov. Andrew Cuomo declared in an executive order Monday.

The order was announced Monday as a downstate provider is faced with criminal charges for potentially fraudulently obtaining and administering the COVID-19 vaccine to New Yorkers.

State police, together with the state Department of Health and state Attorney General Letitia James, continue to investigate reports that Parcare Community Health Network, Orange County, improperly obtained, transferred and distributed the vaccine to 869 New Yorkers in the general public.

“In order for the vaccine to be most effective in protecting our communities, we must all follow the same distribution plan,” Ms. James said in a prepared statement Monday. “We will not tolerate any attempts to circumvent that process.”

Cuomo declared an executive order threatening to revoke all state licenses for health care providers, including doctors, nurses and pharmacists, who fraudulently administer a coronavirus vaccine, increasing criminal penalties up to $1 million.

“We will not tolerate any fraud in the vaccination process,” Cuomo said Monday during a coronavirus briefing in the state Capitol. “We want to send a clear signal to the providers that if you violate the law on these vaccinations: we will find out and you will be prosecuted.”

Providers will be required to certify a patient’s eligibility to receive a COVID-19 vaccine under the order to ensure medical personnel prioritize eligible patients within the DOH’s specific prioritization guidelines.

The responsible health organization, individual employees and patients who knowingly received a fraudulent vaccine could each face charges.

“You have many people who want the vaccine and you’ll have fraud in the vaccine process,” the governor said. “It’s almost an inevitable function of human nature and of the marketplace.”

Parcare is the only health provider in the state under investigation for deceitful vaccine distribution.

DOH, the attorney general and state inspector general continuously monitor the vaccine distribution system and health organizations.

Cuomo declined to release other details, citing an ongoing criminal investigation.

“It’s going to be a question of the facts, and I don’t know any facts at this time that I would convey that wouldn’t compromise the investigation,” he said.

The state distributes the vaccine to hundreds of providers statewide.

Facilities are provided the vaccine after submitting a form to DOH claiming to be a qualified health center.

DOH Commissioner Dr. Howard Zucker denied Parcare’s claim to be a qualified facility to vaccinate New Yorkers.

“That’s strike one,” he said. “They moved it from one area to another area, which is inappropriate, which is strike two, and they gave it to people not on the priority list. ... Three strikes and they’re out.”

Falsifying business records is a crime with penalties up to one year in prison, Secretary to the Governor Melissa DeRosa added.

The DOH will work to make sure the 869 New Yorkers who were allegedly fraudulently vaccinated receive the second necessary dose of the vaccine.

“There are two sides to the investigation, including the public health side, and we will always do what’s best for public health,” Zucker said.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

wow you are right, but read my post new post i was able to save it

Sorry, the page you're looking for cannot be found.
The page may have moved, you may have mistyped the address, or followed a bad link.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I’m guessing they gonna use Snopes and there crack squad of contact-tracing crime-fighters to clear all this up in terms of who and what are deemed “fraudulent”...

Maybe he can call Whitmer to see how best to implement arbitrary and draconian statutes.....

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Now you have to learn how to post links

New York sets $1 million fine for COVID-19 vaccine fraud

Thank me later

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   

The responsible health organization, individual employees and patients who knowingly received a fraudulent vaccine could each face charges.

So, Cuomo gave the subjects of his empire another reason not to want to get the vaccine? They will get fined and charges if they get it too early, their doctor and them. Way to go your highness.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge

So, Cuomo gave the subjects of his empire another reason not to want to get the vaccine? They will get fined and charges if they get it too early, their doctor and them. Way to go your highness.

How the f%*# anyone suppose to know if they got a “fraudulent vaccine”?

Call me nuts, But isn’t this like feeding yourself to a wood chipper and then being sued by it?

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

Call me nuts, But isn’t this like feeding yourself to a wood chipper and then being sued by it?

Not exactly. The outcome of the wood chipper is certain and the vaccine, not so much.

More like being charged extra by the owner of the wood chipper for getting his machine dirty.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
a reply to: slatesteam

Not exactly. The outcome of the wood chipper is certain and the vaccine, not so much.

More like being charged extra by the owner of the wood chipper for getting his machine dirty.

Yes yes, indubitably. I see the error of my comparison now... this whole Covid vax is a bloody mess indeed

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   
"All follow the same distribution plan"
Follow the PLAN! ?

What plan and WHY?
sounds like they have some thing big
planed that must follow a time line.
and that you will NOT get the same vaccine.
who gets good stuff and who gets the needle of death?

Do you stiil feel safe taking this vaccine?

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: buddha
"All follow the same distribution plan"
Follow the PLAN! ?

What plan and WHY?
sounds like they have some thing big
planed that must follow a time line.
and that you will NOT get the same vaccine.
who gets good stuff and who gets the needle of death?

Do you stiil feel safe taking this vaccine?

It’s like window-shopping:

“if ya gotta ask how much? You can’t afford it”

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Such legislation could really mess with my plans in the case of any vaccine requirements for (whatever it becomes required for.)

I figure I'll just run thru the process with a friendly doc/nurse and we do everything right except "accidentally miss" getting the needle into my skin and neither of us notices that we missed.

top topics

join