It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

200,000 more votes than voters in PA

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   
www.repdiamond.com...’t-Add-Up,-Certification-of-Presidential-Results-Premature-and-In-Erro r

PA Lawmakers: Numbers Don’t Add Up, Certification of Presidential Results Premature and In Error

A comparison of official county election results to the total number of voters who voted on November 3, 2020 as recorded by the Department of State shows that 6,962,607 total ballots were reported as being cast, while DoS/SURE system records indicate that only 6,760,230 total voters actually voted. Among the 6,962,607 total ballots cast, 6,931,060 total votes were counted in the presidential race, including all three candidates on the ballot and write-in candidates.

The difference of 202,377 more votes cast than voters voting, together with the 31,547 over- and under-votes in the presidential race, adds up to an alarming discrepancy of 170,830 votes, which is more than twice the reported statewide difference between the two major candidates for President of the United States. On November 24, 2020, Boockvar certified election results, and Wolf issued a certificate of ascertainment of presidential electors, stating that Vice President Joe Biden received 80,555 more votes than President Donald Trump.

This comes from PA State Representative Russ Diamond. The state legislature did an investigation and compared county records against department of state records.

Boom.

edit on 28-12-2020 by rounda because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Was the Trump aware of this and waited till Jan 5, 2021.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

Report came out today.

+18 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   
That's as surprising as water is wet..
I expect a similar report after the georgia run off...

Before anyone chimes in with the BUT... I don't care who the votes were for, if true people need to go-to jail.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: rounda

Report came out today.

Trump isn't a quiter, so I think he has something up his sleeve for Jan. 5.
Remember when he is out golfing, he's planning something for Americans.
If he just says screw it... then leaves the White House at noon time Jan. 20, 2021 I'd say he regained his posture and decided to live and regain back his life. He also knows what some of us know, that life will not be the same due to absolute loss of freedom of movement without govt. permission.
Why do I say this, well, Japan is heading that way. And America, as I've stated in the Pandemic and Disease threads is that America follows Japan by about 45 days.
This all will fall into place once this law is past and then Joe is ( might ) president, he'll authorize an permit to travel for all citizens. ( that's my thought only )

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   

I'm sure the Trump is aware of this and we will hear much more about it.

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Prepare to have the goalposts moved once again by the never frauders. The rest of us are not surprised.

+15 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: rounda

Frame this on your wall.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   
This is fake news.

More accurately; this is 'I don't understand how voter registration works' news.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

What's the source on number of registered voters?

Because I just searched and can't find much... What's more is what I can find seems to be based off for polling.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   

There are 240 million registered voters in America.

Stop using outdated data and you too can perform simple math.

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: rounda

I'll be curious to see how this is "debunked".

To add. . . . why isn't this headline news on every channel of MSM-. . . nevermind.

Answered my own question.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   
And just in time in another thread Gov. Whitmer is proposing making criminals outta people that claim the election was anything but all on the “up-and-up”

Impeccable timing....

My shocked face -

edit on 28-12-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Clearly false. In 2016, the Census Bureau reported >157 million registered voters, and that has obviously increased since then:

www.census.gov...

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234
This is fake news.

More accurately; this is 'I don't understand how voter registration works' news.

How difficult is it to understand that the number of votes counted cannot exceed the number of registered voters voting without some serious malfeasance having taken place? I mean, come on man... does anyone in their right effing mind actually believe Joe Effing Biden... a man who was tracking a distant 4th place in his own primaries until the establishment got squirmy over the possibility of Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren, or Pete Butigeigggegudge actually securing the nomination and being utterly unelectable even in a rigged election somehow secured more votes than any presidential candidate in history... many arriving via mail-in votes in nearly 100% saturation of Biden votes?

BULL#!

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

No it just depends on who you believe. Or if you have the sense to
figure 240 million registered voters is absurd. 330 million Americans
total. How many of those are even old enough to vote. I'd say less
than half.

The left can't make numbers lie so they just lie louder and more often.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Obviously it's pretty damned difficult. I'm not sure how much of the denial comes from people who just hate Trump that much and how much of it comes from folks who are scared to admit that our electoral system may not be as safe and secure as they thought.

No matter which team one bats for, all should want to make sure the level of fraud being claimed took place here is either not real or fixed so it doesn't happen again. One's hate for one person should not make that same one ok with accepting the fraud this time simply because it was in their favor. If they can cancel my vote, next time they can cancel yours. Nobody should want that.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Waited? Is it Jan 5th already?

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234

There are 240 million registered voters in America.

Stop using outdated data and you too can perform simple math.

That sounds absurdly high. Please post a source for your information, I don't want to see Reuters, AP, NYT, I want to see the primary source, either census.gov or a statistical site that is directly using US census data or equivalent voter registration data.

After you post your source, I will explain why that figure is highly suspicious (pun intended), using US census data.

HINT: do you know what statistical distributions are, e.g. the Normal Distribution?

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids
a reply to: links234

No it just depends on who you believe. Or if you have the sense to
figure 240 million registered voters is absurd. 330 million Americans
total. How many of those are even old enough to vote. I'd say less
than half.

The left can't make numbers lie so they just lie louder and more often.

You’re only off by about half. As of 2010, 74.3% of the population was 18 or over.

www.census.gov...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join