It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jumping on the Jan 6th Trump train?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Recently, I was picking up some chicken just outside the Truman Gate at Kirtland. While in line, I overheard many grumblings about the election fraud perpetrated by the democrats. It seems that there is going to be a large group of people meeting at the VA Hospital here in Albuquerque, and traveling to Washington DC for President Trumps address on the 6th.
Has any one else heard of groups of people traveling to Washington DC for his address?
I'm sure that there will be many trains to WDC. This could turn out to be the most social event our country has ever seen.

edit on V562020Sundayam31America/ChicagoSun, 27 Dec 2020 08:56:06 -06001 by Violater1 because: WHOOOOO WHOOOOO

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Just finished talking to a buddy at Ft Benning. There's a group that will be meeting at the Walmart on Victory Dr. They plan on taking I-95 to WDC. They're meeting a group from Ft. Bragg in Fayetteville, and travel on into WDC. President Trump's speech should be epic!
KAG!
edit on V282020Sundayam31America/ChicagoSun, 27 Dec 2020 08:28:06 -06001 by Violater1 because: bringing lots of popcorn

+18 more 
posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Perhaps while Congress is meeting in joint session that day they can go ahead and impeach him again and remove him from office for sedition, abuse of Presidential power, obstruction of justice etc. I doubt it though as Congress is spineless.

I have to admit, seeing him perp-walked off the Mall would be epic though.

(post by AaarghZombies removed for political trolling and baiting)
+5 more 
posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: Violater1

You know what I'm not going to do.

I'm not going to march down there, be attacked by a mob of rabid liberals who hate that not everybody hates Trump, and then watch the evening news describe me as being a neo-Nazi that attacked a peaceful gathering of liberals.

I'd rather get on with something more productive.

Wow, you two have such violent thoughts. I think the china flu is driving you stir crazy! We're just going to go see 45 give a speech. You have us confused with Antifa and BLM.

(post by SleeperHasAwakened removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Are liberals going to Washington to hear Trump speak on Jan. 6th?

As far as fans of the President go, I'm a big fan of seeing Americans exercise their rights to speech and assembly. I hope Mr. Trump's speech is legendary on Jan. 6th.

edit on 27-12-2020 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
I hope Mr. Trump's speech is legendary on Jan. 6th.

Not so much legendary as mythical.

Why did this thread make me think of this song?
edit on 27-12-2020 by Whodathunkdatcheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

Good song. I knew I liked you.

I have to disagree with you about Trump's speech on the 6th if he actually gives it. He may well be the first sitting President to advocate for a coup on the Washington Mall ... or wherever he decides to speak from.

Even though it will come to nothing, that's a historical and hysterical moment.

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Nope, just to assault people that are there to hear him. Which is SOP when the little anarcho-commies hear opinions they don't like, or see a form of expression they don't like, or they read something they don't like.

As predicted, violent MAGA marchers were hunting down innocent Antifa protesters in DC.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

Nope, just to assault people that are there to hear him. Which is SOP when the little anarcho-commies hear opinions they don't like, or see a form of expression they don't like, or they read something they don't like.

As predicted, violent MAGA marchers were hunting down innocent Antifa protesters in DC.

All liberals are anarcho-commies? Or just some?

Interestingly, the Constitution when addressing our rights to speech and assembly, don't seem to share your politics.

I favor all Americans having the right to assemble and speak their minds. I am opposed to any faction using violence to do so.

But as far as it goes, it seems that the "right" has as much trouble with others ideas as anyone. Glass houses and beams in the eye and such.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

You would be the best one to answer that.

And this as well :

Me , I would say yes as I used to be one in my young and foolish days.
Then I grew up.
edit on 12/27/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   

It will be epic. You won't like it though.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Why? I'm not obsessed with liberals as many are.

Anarcho-communists would actually be the genuine "left" politically, as opposed to the great majority of center-left liberals and Democrats in this country.

Glad you grew up. That's reassuring.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
It's over and he's done. I get why the Obama Democrats voted Trump in to office in 2016. But, they (not all of course) voted him out in 2020. It was a test that failed terribly (putting a "Big Business man" in office) I didn't get my bailout from Trump but it seems a whole bunch of wealthy peeps got theirs. (i.e. Kodak switching over to create drugs???!! 3/4's of a Billion dollar hand out?) Nice!! Gee, I wonder what drugs they have made ? a reply to: Violater1

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   

I have to disagree with you about Trump's speech on the 6th if he actually gives it. He may well be the first sitting President to advocate for a coup on the Washington Mall ... or wherever he decides to speak from.

That's true.

Obama didn't advocate for it on the Washington Mall. He facilitated an attempt from the Oval Office.

I don't know, but you asked if liberals were going to hear Trump. I told you what liberals will be there for. I don't know if they identify themselves as liberals, but I know which politicians seem to be bending over backwards to enable the continued trampling of private property rights and equal protection under the law.

Interestingly, the Constitution when addressing our rights to speech and assembly, don't seem to share your politics.

I favor all Americans having the right to assemble and speak their minds. I am opposed to any faction using violence to do so.

Interestingly, I didn't say anything about not supporting the Constitutional rights of others. It isn't about peaceful counter-demonstrations. This is about people being targeted for harassment and assault by organized crime (terrorism really) because they support the orange devil.

But as far as it goes, it seems that the "right" has as much trouble with others ideas as anyone. Glass houses and beams in the eye and such.

That would have probably slid by a year or two ago. The right doesn't have a property damage problem in the billions stemming from a manufactured social crisis. The beatings, rapes, murders, and arson from "protesting" isn't really a "right" problem.

I can give you problems the "right" has all day, but it's apples and oranges on this particular topic.

(post by madenusa removed for a manners violation)
(post by underwerks removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

I'm in So Cal and it isn't Donald Trump that will make this gathering epic.
As always it's the people who absolutely from their souls love this country.
And at this time in history sequentially fear for it as well. We harbor no ill
will towards any American or anyone else who chooses to be with us to
peacefully protest for an American President. And a country we should all be
scared to death of losing..

I'm headed out the 40 on the second I was thinking. So far it's just me but I'm
compelled to be there. Alone or with I'm sure to hook up with a caravan some
where along the way. Never been to DC so I will be there with respects and
deep gratitude for a lifetime of being able to do what ever the hell I wanted.
Thank God in Heaven for our Fore Fathers! Illuminated? Yes I believe so. But
not only thru masonry. But with the light of eternal mind. As I said I am compelled.
edit on 27-12-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join