It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jumping on the Jan 6th Trump train?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Me , I would say yes as I used to be one in my young and foolish days.
Then I grew up.

That's amazing. You were three different things at the same time!

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I have yet to hear a factual or rational explanation for the constant accusations like those, care to share?
edit on 2712122020 by Variable2027 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

I commend you! Truth seeker, there will be a turnout of great magnitude! I promise you are NOT alone; by a long shot!

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

I'm getting all fuzzy already. I hope I don't cry at some point. lol

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

I have a feeling that there will be a YUUUGE number of caravans from around the country, converging on WDC.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

You're referring to the FBI investigation into the Trump Campaign's communications with Russian agents? That turned out to be factual, so I can't see that as a coup attempt, but I accept that is your position.

I had addressed the original question to the person that said liberals would be there, so, I do appreciate your answer. You seem to be suggesting that "ANTIFA" or some such will be there to riot. If they are, or if anyone tries to go the way of violence, they should be dealt with according to the law. I agree with you that rioting, property destruction etc. are totally unacceptable.

Well, I realize you are emotionally attached to one group involved here, but the fact is whether you agree or no, "ANTIFA" has the right to assemble peacefully as surely as MAGA does. They do not have the right to riot and destroy property. Neither do the Proud Boys, or Nazis, or whatever other groups may be in attendance.

Political terrorism is a growing domestic issue in the US, and it ain't just the Blackshirts.

The American right does have serious issues in terms of organized domestic terror. This has been recognized for decades by the FBI and Homeland Security and other alphabet agencies. That said, since you seem to want to brush over details for the sake of emotional impact, I'll say one more time for my part, I disagree with the use of political violence, but sadly, one can only meet violence with violence at times. While we're casting about for someone to blame, the reality is that 95% or so of the actions last summer were peaceful protests. You seem to have forgotten the Proud Boys were right there with "ANTIFA" in many cases and share some of the blame.

As long as we act like the Hatfields and McCoys ... it will only get worse. Our leaders must at some time stand up for the Constittuion and rule--of-law ... I have yet to see who that leader might be.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I was really surprised when Biden received twice as many votes as Obama in our county. In fact I laughed my ass off. Do me a favor and disconnect from all MSM. Do research and use your head.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Camperguy
I was really surprised when Biden received twice as many votes as Obama in our county. In fact I laughed my ass off. Do me a favor and disconnect from all MSM. Do research and use your head.

Mr. Trump received over 11 million more votes than he did in 2016.

Were you equally amused by that fact? Does that indicate that Trump votes were fraudulent as well?

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: carsforkids

I have a feeling that there will be a YUUUGE number of caravans from around the country, converging on WDC.

I bet there won't even be 20 k.
The air has gone out of the orange balloon
edit on 27-12-2020 by XCrycek because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-12-2020 by XCrycek because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

President Trump sent this tweet out this afternoon.

Stay tuned for reasons why January 6th will be a historic day.

mobile.twitter.com...

edit on 12/27/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I'm curious, Trump supporters, what do you think is going to happen in Washington on January 6th ... aside from the Congress affirming the vote of the Electoral College?

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   

There will be much wailing and gnashing of teeth.

And the Kraken will send word that it will be here soon.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Well considering that he gained votes from the Democratic base, minority voters and people who were just fed up with people burning their cities down. Not at all. Watching the tens of thousands of people at his rallies. Pretty obvious that the guy has a ton of support. Biden over Obama? The guy couldn't finish a sentence. Obama said exactly what people wanted to hear but thats all he did...talk.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Camperguy
Well considering that he gained votes from the Democratic base, minority voters and people who were just fed up with people burning their cities down. Not at all. Watching the tens of thousands of people at his rallies. Pretty obvious that the guy has a ton of support. Biden over Obama? The guy couldn't finish a sentence. Obama said exactly what people wanted to hear but thats all he did...talk.

LOL ... so, every Trump vote was legitimate and every Biden vote was faked?

Is that fair?

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for POLITE political debate will be enforced.
Members must also Stay on Topic!!!
Trolling, And What To Do About It

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
I'm curious, Trump supporters, what do you think is going to happen in Washington on January 6th ... aside from the Congress affirming the vote of the Electoral College?

We who gather in support of The Constitution, it's Amendments, the law of the land, and the duly elected President, Donald J. Trump, will listen to our President. We will enjoy the popcorn, and the comradely that we bring. We will celebrate the truth, and reject the tyranny of those that wish to cheat, lie, steal, murder and cause chaos to the people of The United States of America. A peaceful gathering it will be.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: Gryphon66

We who gather in support of The Constitution, it's Amendments, the law of the land, and the duly elected President, Donald J. Trump, will listen to our President. We will enjoy the popcorn, and the comradely that we bring. We will celebrate the truth, and reject the tyranny of those that wish to cheat, lie, steal, murder and cause chaos to the people of The United States of America. A peaceful gathering it will be.

That's really awesome. I hope you have a great meeting.

Coincidentally, that's the day that Joe Biden will affirmed by the Congress as the 46th President of the United States of America, having been been elected by the popular vote, legally certified by fifty States, and chosen by the Electoral College in a margin that Trump called a "landslide."

Elected by the people of the United States, as directed by our State laws and the Constitution and utterly opposed to anyone who stands for sedition, trying to overthrow the results of a legal election, trying to undermine our electoral system, lying in court filings ... etc. You get the idea.

I'm looking forward to it.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

mobile.twitter.com...

Another whole lotta nothing...

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

originally posted by: carewemust

mobile.twitter.com...

Another whole lotta nothing...

Thank-you! Your hate means a lot.

Very motivating.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join