It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's Dilemma

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
Is it worth it? Is the blood worth it?

Depends if you believe in what Thomas Jefferson said...

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants."

If there are no serious consequences ANYBODY in the future can say look at 2020, they got away with it and nothing happened...let's do it again.
Then all you are left with is not who is the best leaders, but who can cheat and do fraud the best not a very winning formula for successful government.

This was electoral assassination via mass fraud....better than what was done to JFK, but equally bad for America.
edit on 19-12-2020 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
From what I have been reading, mass cheating when on. Is that fraud ? Or is it just cheating , and in life that is a fact of life. People cheat to win.

Cheaters don't win when caught, they get disqualified.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
Bring it to court

Oh, already been done..I guess get the f over it then.Come up with an unloathed candidate

So many people "loath" President Trump because obviously the massive propaganda machine works.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge
He could deal with it by acknowledging this was a fair and free election with no proven cases of voter fraud. He's the one perpetuating this conspiracy, making the "millions" believe and creating this, very real, problem.

If the fraud is real, prove it in court and stop the whining nonsense to raise money.

First stop with the whole court thing...it is tiresome...

I think the more correct point would be to show real widespread fraud, and that hasn't been done. Trump will never do it, but he should come out and say...At this point in time there is no solid proof of wide spread fraud. He will not do it, because he truly feels there was no way he could lose without it happening. Is this a part of his Character Flaw, yes...

What needs to be done is to let Trump go, move on...move away... Let him become irreverent like every other past President has, but will the MSM let that go...nope...A Character Flaw as big as Trump's but much worst...Trump is one person who can ride off into the sunset the MSJM is not. Its a huge machine that will keep on ticking to the end of times.

As I said before the silver lining is there will be more focus on our election process, as FL screwed up in 2000 and got so much better I think this will move many states to get better. As 2022 rolls around hopefully no huge fraud is found, MSM lets Trump move on, AND a good number of states get their act together better for elections like FL did.

Colman Hughes (if you haven't listen to him a good start is with the Jordan Peterson Pod I'll link) He said it well.
He voted for Biden more against Trump than for Biden, BUT...BUT he feels like he is voting for the bad guys... He fells if Trump won then his city would have burned, and so should he vote to stop the riots that would have happen i.e. vote for the bad guys, or watch his city burn.

A big dilemma when one is held hostage by the bad guys, or potted plant, and so you hope they win so no one gets hurt....

All you liberals think about that for a moment... How much rioting do you see by the right even with "making the "millions" believe and creating this, very real, problem" and still no conservative riots, CHAZes cropping up and so on.

edit on 19-12-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

Bring it to court

Oh, already been done..I guess get the f over it then.Come up with an unloathed candidate

So many people "loath" President Trump because obviously the massive propaganda machine works.

I won't disagree about the media, they have made a lot of noise, over inconsequential stuff.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 11:07 PM
link   

I won't disagree about the media, they have made a lot of noise, over inconsequential stuff.

They played on Trump's Character Flaws well...poking them 24/7...

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Whilst it isnt in our faces and mainstreamed....

There are plenty of fanatics on the 'mah freedoms' side of the spectrum calling for full civil disobence, when is it ok to kill a liberal types out there.

Clean your house America.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I'd love to stop with the whole court thing, with all of this. Thinking that rational people would believe that our "law an order" President would stand by the decisions they have made. Not to mention the decisions the American people have made.

If the correct point, as you stated, were to be to show real widespread fraud you are coming from a position of assuming there IS real widespread fraud. Again and again it has been tossed from court after court. It doesn't exist. Belief of even millions doesn't make it real.

Trump is not stopping the rumor-mill, nor are his supporters, nor is the media in reporting on it all. If Trump did come out and stand by the courts' decisions (or dismissals) - it would do our country a great deal of good.

We can't just let Trump go, is the problem. Not until January 20th.

Rioting and chaz's aren't any real problem we can't deal with. Lost faith in our electoral process and democracy we can't survive.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: sunkuong

There are plenty of fanatics on the 'mah freedoms' side of the spectrum calling for full civil disobence, when is it ok to kill a liberal types out there.

Lol when is that going to happen? I really feel the left wishes the right would... They would then feel vindicated for voting for the potted plant, but it is not going to happen and they can own what they voted for...They can own the House going right in 2022 and Biden is dead in the water and Harris is your front running in 2024...good luck with that...hell CA might turn red over that...lol

It is said liberals are dragon slayers, so they need a dragon and they got one with Trump...2024 there will be no dragons and you all will lose and enjoy like 8 years of Republican control... Might have been better to let Trump win for you all...lol

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

You're vote is worth as much as you can sell it to the Dems for.

Period.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

They played well on Trump's Character Flaws well...poking them 24/7...

They did, and I can understand how people eventually tuned it out.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 11:29 PM
link   

I'd love to stop with the whole court thing, with all of this. Thinking that rational people would believe that our "law an order" President would stand by the decisions they have made. Not to mention the decisions the American people have made.

Trump is gone in Jan...get over it...lol I say that even more to the left than the right....

If the correct point, as you stated, were to be to show real widespread fraud you are coming from a position of assuming there IS real widespread fraud. Again and again it has been tossed from court after court. It doesn't exist. Belief of even millions doesn't make it real.

You are suggesting that on Dec 19 if there isn't anything for the court to see then that means 100% there was zero wide fraud. Is that what you are saying, because every time I see the whole court point that is what is being told to me.
What do we do if in three months it is found that the software was corrupt and did play big time into Biden winning, GOD I hope not, but that is my point when I say IF...

Trump is not stopping the rumor-mill, nor are his supporters, nor is the media in reporting on it all. If Trump did come out and stand by the courts' decisions (or dismissals) - it would do our country a great deal of good.

OK so what? Nether will MSM, and my point is they will be around a lot longer than Trump...

We can't just let Trump go, is the problem. Not until January 20th.

Good so what? NOTHING will happen...that is my point, so you can secure your saferoom finally.

Rioting and chaz's aren't any real problem we can't deal with. Lost faith in our electoral process and democracy we can't survive.

Republicans lose faith..win win for the Democrats...

This is why I talked about a silver lining in my post, go back and read that... I really feel the left is freaking out more over this than the right...but hey that is what they do, what they been doing for like 4 god damn years now.

I don't expect them to change anytime soon...They will riot over lock downs next...they tend to turn on themselves when they have no dragon to kill...lol

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I gave a sworn affidavit once to the courts that my ex-husband was not involved in a burglary car-theft theft and the burning of said car. I lied.

originally posted by: HalWesten

He could deal with it by acknowledging this was a fair and free election with no proven cases of voter fraud. He's the one perpetuating this conspiracy, making the "millions" believe and creating this, very real, problem.

If the fraud is real, prove it in court and stop the whining nonsense to raise money.

Trump aside, many people have given sworn affidavits as witnesses of fraud. One day you will have to admit that if you're honest.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   

They did, and I can understand how people eventually tuned it out.

More importantly it worked... Think about it...Trump wouldn't have been on a tweeter rage for four years if MSM didn't poke him with a stick every day. They knew Trump would and that is why they did it... Obama got a little testy after his 4 years of MSM love fest...Didn't Obama go after reporters like in a unconstitutional way to take them out? Trump might have screamed about them all the time, BUT he didn't actually pull the trigger like Obama did.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: sunkuong

Talk is talk then the right needs to go back to work take care of their families and careers...lol

When you say clean your house do you mean the liberals? Holy crap are they messy... BLM, ANITFA, social justice warriors, gaslighting, history revisionist, WOKE, cancel culture, DOXing, rioting, looting, burning, CHAZ and about a dozen more...

CLEAN THAT SH!T UP!!! Please

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

You're vote is worth as much as you can sell it to the Dems for.

Period.

Uhhh, not period.

Votes don't have value anymore. With modern fancy voting systems they can just summon tens of thousands of votes with a few clicks of the mouse, then completely avoid forensics by wiping the machines.
Ballot recounts can be ordered, but with rooms full of unopened ballots and trucks full of crates coming and going with only fraudulent oversight...
Ffs they didn't even try to make a recount plausible in the most contested areas. OR, did they try hard to make it impossible? Separating ballots from signatures means it's easy to replace the ballots and keep the signatures.

Your vote is worth nothing. The people counting your vote age the only ones worth bribing, and most of them work for free because they believe cheating is right.

Brainwashed pawns.
Sheep leading their own family into the meat grinder.
Bankers...

Interesting days ahead. I'm a little jealous of the folks who lived through the golden years of the USD, getting shafted lightly, before the lubricant ran out. Now they get to die quietly while minimum wage workers wipe their assess, working three times as hard for half the pay, looking down a path that leads nowhere while the sociopaths in charge promise free candy and neck rubs if only you cheat to put them in charge.

Then they get in charge and they kill your job, eliminate your options for new employment, enlist a gestapo to control your every move in public, take control of the food supply....

This all ends in tears.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Anyone paying half attention to the 2020 election should understand that the fraud perpetuated and carried out this election cycle goes way beyond a "belief". There is physical evidence, there are sworn affidavits, there are efforts to seize the dominion voting machines themselves to perform forensic audits on them which were subsequently denied by state judges, there are lawsuits that were presented before liberal state supreme courts and liberal judges that threw them out without even looking at the evidence, and this includes the supreme court with the Texas lawsuit. Absolutely it disenfranchises millions of potential voters from even voting in the Georgia senate election, I guarantee it! There is no recourse in that state. There is no recourse in the battleground states where election fraud is evidenced to have happened. Thank god Texas refused to use Dominion voting systems, or we would be a "flipped to Biden" state as well. Election fraud has finally shaken the very foundation of American democracy to a point where half of the voting population has been disenfranchised from voting in future elections, unless this problem is fixed! No single liberal posting on this site can answer your question as to why Biden got the majority of votes, yet not a single republican lost a house seat. Thats a statistical anomaly, at the very least!
If there is nothing to be done before inauguration day, and liberals sweep this confounding cheat of an election under the rug, then they do it at the expense of the very fabric of democracy, and seek to burn and tear our constitution to shreds. That was their plan all along. There is absolutely no way in hell Biden got more votes than Obama did in 2012, and more votes than there were registered voters in many counties in battleground states.
Fraud happened.
The evidence is there.
It just takes one judge to hear the case.
The judiciary is the only civil recourse.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I think it's obvious to anyone with an ounce of integrity, that if the tables were turned, if all the intimidation was directed at Democrats, if there were found to be many glitches that all happened to be in Trumps favour, if there were videos of Trump supporters getting poll watchers out and then finding more ballots under tables and then there being huge anomalous spikes in Trump votes...

If this had all happened after Trump could barely fill a garden shed with his rallies and Biden was packing out stadiums...

The howls of voter fraud would be deafening and the media wouldn't stop banging on about it until every legal votes had been counted and every illegal vote had been tossed out.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 03:31 AM
link   

perhaps the all knowing Trump should have done something about prior to the election (if fraud was committed which he believes), all the talk on ATS was trump to win by a landslide, there was no talk in the last 4 years of how the democrats would steal this election, so why has the topic only surfaced when trump lost, it sounds more like an excuse to me, we have seen his lawyers goto court, hell even the supreme court and they have come away with nothing, so now its the judges you are against trump. Surely at some point people have accept the fact he lost, what court can he goto next, where is the undeniable evidence.....and sworn affidavits are not proof, people do lie in court, from murderers to dealers they claim to tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth, doesnt mean they do

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

They played on Trump's Character Flaws well...poking them 24/7...

The Privately owned media that is streamed into everyones houses like it or not ,was WEAPONIZED against a Standing President and used to defraud the American Election .

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join