It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine...shcmacksine...what's really next???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Even if you do get this vaccine, it only boosts the immune system to fight coronaviruses and there is a little immune buffer in the vaccine I think to stop over reaction. So even when you are vaccinated, you could get a mild case lasting a day or two and it still means you could spread disease to others during the short period while the vaccine fights it. For those who have no reaction whatsoever to this vaccine....you probably won't get much added immunity since your immune system probably is not working correctly. But the buffer chemistry will most likely keep the virus from causing a cytokine storm so getting covid from this virus is not going to be such of a problem. Why not just give the chemistry that helps to deter the cytokine or bradykin storm without effecting innate immune response, they have known how to do that for years.. I think they time released this chemistry in the vaccine somehow. It is hard to find exactly how they accomplished the dampening effect. Pharma companies are not giving that info out and I have searched for it but cannot find what kind of inducers or promotors they are using to compare it to natural sources.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: dug88

On your same theme...define the difference between an innocent cough, and an intentional (malicous) cough?????

Answer: You CAN'T!!! "He coughed on me on purpose!! JAIL HIM!!"

Answer: "She sneezed on me two weeks ago, and I hated her anyay...JAIL HER!!"

Answer: "I ate dinner last night with this guy, and he wasn't wearing a mask..."

And worst of all is....

Answer: " I passed this guy/gal in the store and I didn't like how they looked at me, or how they had their mask set. Now I feel sick with the "Chi-Com" and I "think" it's their fault...so I wanna sue for reparations!"

That's exactly the kind of thing the courts sort through daily anyways. I don't work in that world but it's probably why pleading guilty to a lesser punishment is so prevalent. Accept the charge of assault or we'll prove that you intentionally tried to spread a disease kind of thing.

It would be on the officer/defendant to prove assault. Fact is accusations don't do well in a court room. Need a little more than "waah he coughed on me!".

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 05:36 AM
link   
The cops kill at will already so if they want to get you they're gonna get you, no need for an unnecessary extra layer of paranoia when dealing with law enforcement.

Also, Chi-com-19?
How Spanish Flu of you.

Save the paranoia for when they pass universal health care permanently and doctors deem being religious as a mental illness.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Forced vaccinations will be the end of our freedom.

Australia currently trying to push a "No jab, no job" policy.
Oh and if your kids don't get the vaccine, they won't be able to go to school.

Indeed interesting times ahead..

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

There is no fine line at all where coughing in another person's face is concerned.

Unless the person has not been taught manners and decorum any sod knowns not to do that, and to cover the mouth when coughing.

Police are bastards, you cough in their face through, COVID 19 or no COVID 19, you take what you get.

Criminals ken just fine, and what will fly and what won't with Police, idiots on the other hand, that's a different kettle of fish.
edit on 17-12-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 07:30 AM
link   

The reality being not all Police are going about shooting people in the face for whatnot and/or sport.

Else anyone with dealings with Police would be dead or in the ICU at the very least.

Police are/can be dirty sods Flyingclaydisk, but the majority of them treat people how they find them.

Yes there are some bad apples, and they do indeed somewhat spoil the batch.

But at end of the day our respective societies could not function without them, because that's survival of the fittest, and not everyone can play that game, or even still have the legs to carry them.

The reality is you catch more flies with honey than vinegar, and if you are coughing in a person's face, you take what you get.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   
My point in the OP wasn't really about the police, I just used them as an example of what's to come, and how it can degenerate into chaos. It was an example of how these things start, and then devolve into society wide issues...and like always, the cockroach attorney's and bottom feeders are the winners.

We, collectively, are sitting on the precipice of an unprecedented cliff in modern society with a slope so slippery that if we permit ourselves to go over the edge, even for a brief moment, we will never return. Not ever!

We can debate the seriousness of the Chi-com flu until the cows come home, but the reality is never before in history has the world been quarantined the way this illness, real or imagined, has.

Think of it this way...When you were a kid your mom likely took you to play with another kid who had the chicken pox, so you'd get it. Today, people are walking around in hermetically sealed bubble suits to protect themselves from the flu! Back then people used to go outside and play...in the dirt. Today, everything gets wiped down with Clorox wipes at the first hint of a germ. Back then, no one had ever even heard of hand sanitizer. Today, you can't leave your home without it...and a mask. What will tomorrow hold??

In the process of doing all of these things which some might call "healthy" we as a society have decreased our immune system response. We've made ourselves more susceptible to germs that previously we were immune to.

Now, when you couple the societal control issue (i.e. mandatory lockdowns, masks, etc.) with the compromised immune system from helicopter parenting and the nanny state, you effectively create a perpetual downward death spiral from which no one can escape.

Sure, it's just a mask today, but tomorrow it could be a full body suit, or worse permanent isolation for the "greater good".

And it all starts with a simple cough.

THAT, is the point I'm trying to make.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   

I'm seeing people coming together to help others.

Entire groups of people who generally would never be associate nor interact with one another empathizing and helping to support one another.

What if that is what's to come?

We seem to be doing well under pressure, the people that is, not the government.

We required a paradigm shift of epic proportion to make us sit up and pay attention as a race, maybe COVID 19 is the ticket?

It's a mask mate, a simple face covering.

You are perfectly aware a full-body suit or complete isolation of people is an untenable prospect, need to calm down with the hyperbole Flyingclaydisk because your sounding like you have the fear mate.

We adapt and overcome obstacles, that's humanity's bag in spades.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Sorry, your a bit late with your scenario. This has already happened in the UK, people have been arrested for coughing or spitting on a police officer. The police claiming assault.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

They have been doing that long before COVID 19 came about all the same.

The main concern back then, as well as today, being the transmission of the likes of hepatitis.

Nothing worse or more insulting than someone groging in your puss.

It's the ultimate insult.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
Na they will just cover the cam and shoot you in the face for coughing on them. They do it for less.

a reply to: andy06shake

Not in the UK they don't.

Our Police do not routinely carry firearms.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Good points FCD, all I can say is if enough folks resist,
they won't have room for all of us in a camp.

This tactic was decided upon by a ladies huddle
in the corner of my local market.

Resist! They will not have room for all of us!

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   
www.nysenate.gov...

New York is getting the ball rolling.
edit on 11-1-2021 by HUSARIA because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-1-2021 by HUSARIA because: Spelling correction

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join