It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just keeps getting weirder...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I truly wonder about the sanity of southern white boys (or should I spell it bois?).

Maybe some of you can explain this video:

The lead is...

Today at the DC rally for Trump, right-wing commentator Nick Fuentes and his fans chanted "destroy the GOP" because they feel that the Republican Party has not done enough to support Donald Trump. They also rejected the call to support Kelly Loeffler and David Perdue in the Georgia Senate runoffs in January.

There is a bit more....

www.youtube.com...

So Donald Trump lost the election and they are angry about that, that I understand. I don't understand why they think he one in the first place. In the popular vote he had 7 million less votes then Biden. I suppose they think only republican votes or real votes or something. Then they get pantie in a bunch because they can't FORCE their will on the entire United States and their response is to destroy the GOP (which arguably has already taken place. On top of that they aren't supporting the two republican senators in Georgia who are in run-offs and promoting throwing the seats and the Senate to the Democratic Party.

The Demographics of the US and the world are changing and I understand that white people and white men are feeling threatened by this fact but it isn't going away. I get that a women of color in the White House is almost as threatening as a bi-racial man as President. But come on, grow up and stop trying to force your delusions on to the rest of us.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   
the weather gets cold soon
wait till May
I believe we had some kind of celebration called May Day . May Day is a public holiday usually celebrated on 1 May or the first Monday of May. It is an ancient festival of spring and a current traditional spring holiday in many European cultures. Dances, singing, and cake are usually part of the festivities.

It's in May that the silent enemy Trump was elected to protect America from. President Biden will be too doped up by then and the military brass may have all abandoned the idiot by then.

It's takes 12 months for a new life cycle ( mother nature and we are part of it ) and in May of this year is when the trouble started in America. Its coming and May 2021 is not that far away.

+23 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

Didn’t watch the video and really don’t care what they have to say.
It’s very telling that you don’t find it strange that Biden supposedly got 7 million more votes when he couldn’t muster 75 idiots to his campaign rallies.
And a woman of color in the White House is not threatening to me, but the one that was picked is threatening because she is a corrupt, borderline commie.
I voted for the bi-racial president his first term, my mistake......he was a complete disaster for this country along with his half-wit Vice President.
I’ve said it 1000 times, Biden has done nothing for this country in 47 years of political service.
What good is he going to do now?
What policy of his do you like and how is it going to help this country?
Every time I ask those questions to the Liberals here, I get crickets......Every. Damn. Time.
edit on 14-12-2020 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-12-2020 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   

In the popular vote he had 7 million less votes then Biden.

We need an investigation to determine that. But it seems that the left doesn't want one. I mean it's okay for the Left to investigate a Presidential candidate, but just don't investigate all the voter fraud allegations. That's why.

The Demographics of the US and the world are changing and I understand that white people and white men are feeling threatened by this fact but it isn't going away. I get that a women of color in the White House is almost as threatening as a bi-racial man as President. But come on, grow up and stop trying to force your delusions on to the rest of us.

You know you voted for an old rich white racist guy, right? lol.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

The voter fraud cases or allegations as you put it have been looked into and thrown out of courts because no admissible evidence has been presented with those allegations. Just hear say or 'eye-witness' afadavids from questionable sources.

Just saying something is true doesn't make it true.

As to the 7 million number. The states have verified their counts and have, to a greater or lesser degree, audit trails attesting to that fact. There was a partial recount in Wisconsin (Trump paid for it I believe) and the results showed more Biden votes then before the recount.

From the AP (about as middle of the road as you can get now-a-days):

MADISON, Wis. (AP) — Wisconsin finished a recount of its presidential results on Sunday, confirming Democrat Joe Biden’s victory over President Donald Trump in the key battleground state. Trump vowed to challenge the outcome in court even before the recount concluded.

Dane County was the second and last county to finish its recount, reporting a 45-vote gain for Trump. Milwaukee County, the state’s other big and overwhelmingly liberal county targeted in a recount that Trump paid $3 million for, reported its results Friday, a 132-vote gain for Biden.

Taken together, the two counties barely budged Biden’s winning margin of about 20,600 votes, giving the winner a net gain of 87 votes.

apnews.com...

I'll listen to your agruments when you cite your sources and those sources can be verified - not just someone talking out their arse.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   
The only people that feel threatened by a bi-racial woman are - wait - no one. Someday hopefully you guys will learn that it's not about race with most of us. No one I know that voted for Trump did so because he's white. We did so to keep the improvements to the country coming. We did so to keep from losing our asses through Obamacare, along with a long list of other issues.

You guys don't have a plan, you don't have a track record of success unless it is for how many small businesses you can kill through regulations or obscene restrictions with Covid or how many congressmen/women can be enriched by foreign governments.

Even when you win, you lose.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

Which one?

Biden was the token old rich racist guy for obamas legacy- he's not dead yet so apparently he gets a shot too.
Only problem is that nobody likes him.

Which raises a lot of questions about how he's still relevant.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   

There has been ample time for you to answer the questions I put to you.
Either you are ignoring them or cannot answer them.
Crickets again.

Good luck with Biden.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Did you vote in the US Presidential Election ?
Not even asking for whom if you did.
Just curious after reading the OP

edit on 12/14/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   

The GOP is garbage.

I am not surprised that you wouldn't understand that the vast majority of the MAGA crowd are not fans of the GOP.

All that aside, Nick Fuentes is one of the biggest idiots in American right wing politics. He has no interest in creating an umbrella under which to represent a broader movement. Fuentes is a misguided child who believes in creating a society where everyone retreats to their corners and never mix together.

To me, he represents the side of a fringe of the MAGA crowd that if not for the internet, would never have a presence at all.
edit on 12 14 2020 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   

lol. Let me know when Trump concedes. Until then nothing is over.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: a325nt

Which one?

The one that did things to hinder the Black population with his years in office.

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   

I wanted to address your racism separately.

1. Donald Trump did far better with minorities than he did with white men. In fact, white men were underrepresented.

2. What's threatening about Kamala Harris is that she kept people in jail passed their release dates for slave prison labor.

3. Your childish need to project racism on to white people and reinforce racial stereotypes is your sign that you have quite a bit of growing up to do.
edit on 12 14 2020 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein
a reply to: a325nt

Which one?

The one that did things to hinder the Black population with his years in office.

So obama, Clinton, Bush, the older Bush...

No sense being vague here, this is one of the last places online not controlled by the censors.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Crickets again.

Good luck with Biden.

Since you didn't watch the video, or respond to my post. There is no reason for me to answer your off-topic questions.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

I wanted to address your racism separately.

1. Donald Trump did far better with minorities than he did with white men. In fact, white men were underrepresented.

2. What's threatening about Kamala Harris is that she kept people in jail passed their release dates for slave prison labor.

3. Your childish need to project racism on to white people and reinforce racial stereotypes is your sign that you have quite a bit of growing up to do.

Please cite your sources and I will take a look.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd

The demographics of the world are not changing, they are roughly the same as they've always been - the locations in which they reside as you alluded to are changing though.

So a partially Hispanic man wanting to destroy the GOP amounts to all white people, specifically men being threatened by a bi-racial man as President and a bi-racial "W0menZ ov KuLlA" being VP? Interesting take you have there.

It's a dream of the woke brigade that white men are fragile, feeling threatened etc. We're not. We're just sick of being assumed to be wealthy, racist, misogynist, homophobic and the idea that our lives are easier than everybody else by circumstance of our birth.

What's your problem with white men? Hold up let me guess....our privilege?

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   

www.theguardian.com...

Fist one on Trump doing better with minorities.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Second one on Harris criminal"justice."

Should I reference your OP as a source for your childishness or are we good here?

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd

originally posted by: RazorV66

Crickets again.

Good luck with Biden.

Since you didn't watch the video, or respond to my post. There is no reason for me to answer your off-topic questions.

LMAO
I responded, I said I don’t care what they had to say.
The GOP should be dismantled but not before the Dem party should be dismantled.
My “off-topic” questions are legitimate questions that no one has been able to answer here.
I have not heard one Liberal here defend a Biden policy with any coherence.
They appear to have only voted against Trump because of hurt feelz.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Is English your primary language?
Why do you call out Southern people?
No it is not spelled bois.
And I believe you meant to say, you don't know why they think he won, not, you don't know why they think he one.
If English isn't your primary language, and what I mean is are you a legal US citizen? Then stop it. Worry about your own affairs.
If English is, and you are, you should demonstrate a better grasp of grammar and show some intelligence if you want me to read your posts with any serious interest.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join