It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: Election Fraud Witness Ambushed and Shot, Leaving Michigan Condo

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Does anyone have a name for the victim of the shooting highlighted in the OP?

I'll be glad to do some research to find out what the facts are.

No, as of now they haven't released her name. Only the hoax site Hal TurdHole Radio is claiming she was a whistleblower.

Are we to assume that the camera was like one of those Ring Devices?

Because if not, it might appear to someone that the person holding the camera knew what was about to happen.

That doesn't mean the video was staged of course.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

It was a doorbell camera, yes.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: IAMTAT

So you admit you watched her testimony...but earlier in this thread you said she didn't testify that she and her children were threatened?

She didn't. She blurted out reasons why she should be taken seriously. She said she lost family and friends. That would not be illegal threats, that's family and friends cutting off a crazy person. ..a crazy person that accused a lawmaker of "doing something crazy" with the voter rolls, that she claimed had zero registered voters on them.

She presented no facts, just wild claim of victimhood as proof of her righteousness. She offered as proof that she signed a paper saying she would go to jail if she lied. But that piece of paper said nothing about threats, zero registered voters or trifled with voter registration rolls. That piece of paper talked about paper jams.

The public hearings, in fact, were about what people say they witnessed at polling ad counting places, not about them being threatened for being good little Trumpettes.

When election workers, lawmakers and their families were threatened, law enforcement because involved. Show me law enforcement becoming involved in threats to Trump whistleblowers. And please, don't use the video in the OP as proof, because it proves nothing.

LOL...Jeezus...you really ARE full of it.

So many words from you.

Are THESE your words too?:

What? I watched enough of them, didn't hear anyone saying that their lives and their families lives were being threatened

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Vigilante justice is nothing new. Vigilante justice and lynch mobs is part of the human condition. We are not nearly as civilized as we think we are.

Knowing that idiots like him exist will cause one to be a bit more cautious and suspicious.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

If this rant isn't the epitome of triggered, we'd be hard-pressed to say what is.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   

What? I watched enough of them, didn't hear anyone saying that their lives and their families lives were being threatened

LOL Let me fix that. "What? I watched enough of them, didn't hear anyone seriously saying testify that their lives and their families lives were being threatened

That crazy woman's rant, raging on about everything from law makers doing crazy stuff to the voting rolls to being persecuted doesn't fall into category of "serious testimony" to me. Family members and friends cutting her off, people saying mean things to her on social media and losing her professional reputations are to be expected. "lives" being threatened is not the same as 'livelihood' being threatened. If her and her children's lives had been threatened, law enforcement would have been involved, and Rudy Giuliani would have been screaming it from a bullhorn.

edit on 12-12-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   
This does not surprise me since the left is defending looters and arsons actions in this country. They are blowing up the division between blacks and whites, perpetuating racism and just by starting stuff between the races are actually being racist. I know people who are spouting racism and they used to be racist people before, so I am going to believe that they mystically converted from being that way?

From others remarks it may be that it is not real, but I will let what I said above stand because it is true.
edit on 12-12-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Well, what a unhinged useless no info thread, built on nothing but assumption..steaming corn infested pile..this is

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   

LOL Let me fix that. "What? I watched enough of them, didn't hear anyone seriously saying testify that their lives and their families lives were being threatened

You really don't need MY permission to pretty-up your lies once they're exposed.
Just keep doin' what comes natch.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   

So that's it. That's all you got to prove your statement that it's well known that Trump's whistleblowers are getting death threats...Gen Flynn and Bat#Crazy SNL Wanna Be Lady?

Grow up.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   

So that's it. That's all you got to prove your statement that it's well known that Trump's whistleblowers are getting death threats...Gen Flynn and Bat#Crazy SNL Wanna Be Lady?

Grow up.

LOL...Don't forget I also proved you to be a liar.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Mmm, ya, drunk whack job girl..good witness

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Grow up.

LOL...Don't forget I also proved you to be a liar.

Her affidavit, which she was there to testify about, was about paper jams. She didn't swear under oath that she and her family had been threatened. She desperately blubbered that out when she realized that nobody was taking her seriously. As if her alleged victimhood gave her any legitimacy.

You are the liar for pretending that it's a well known fact that Trump whistleblowers are getting death threats, in order to give the OP some legitimacy. It's not working brother.

edit on 12-12-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

(post by IAMTAT removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
This is unbelievable, but it is what you leftists and never-Trumpers have caused. YOU, yes YOU reading this are part of the people whom are the problem. You have demonized with lies "Trump supporters and conservatives in general."

Dooom doom reeee reee doom doom. Waah waah.

I mean honestly, why bother trying to pretend you created this thread to discuss something that happened in that link.

lol and then you repeat "this will not end well", you really have gone full reee triggered.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hamlin

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
This is unbelievable, but it is what you leftists and never-Trumpers have caused. YOU, yes YOU reading this are part of the people whom are the problem. You have demonized with lies "Trump supporters and conservatives in general."

Dooom doom reeee reee doom doom. Waah waah.

I mean honestly, why bother trying to pretend you created this thread to discuss something that happened in that link.

lol and then you repeat "this will not end well", you really have gone full reee triggered.

The Left started with the doom doom thing the day that evil racist orange man came down the escalator into the lobby and it has been going on since then.

Tedious isn’t it?

(post by Analbumcover removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Wow we need to stop this thread it openly tells people to arm themseves and fight. The website looks like a miitia indoctrination and sneaking suspicion they dont care at all about the election only the kaos they can cause. Violence isnt going to do anything but cause more violence thats how it works. Even wars dont end until people sit down and talk

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join