It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ware County, Ga has broken the Dominion Algorithm

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheWhiteKnight
You should stick to watching your TV.

Nothing good on right now, but thanks for the suggestion.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

On Twitter. Like we've heard 100 times before.

This gonna BOOOOOM! too?

I don't have a Twitter account I leave it up to the liberals to feed my Twitter needs...lol I'm just sitting back and watching and I hope the vote thing is false, and if it is not it will get down right ugly.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
The question is if they find even one machine with this Algorithm does it basically invalidate all Dominion machines in any state they were used?

My understanding is that this is a “documented feature”of dominion software. So, if it happened on one, my guess would be it happened on others.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I get it now. My bad. Maybe I shouldn’t post when I’m hungover. 🤪

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

That's my understanding too.

It has been reported the voting machines do not report the results as a whole number. It reports the results as a fractional number.

edit on 6-12-2020 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

It has been reported the voting machines do not report the results as a whole number. It reports the results as a fractional number.

Which makes no sense to me... how can you partially vote? What purpose does that serve other than to manipulate the vote?

The only reason you'd need to do that is for "vote projection" meaning using stats to say a candidate won without actually counting the votes entirely.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Evidence or chain of evidence must be documented from the scene of a crime to court. I know, I had to do it enough. For instance, A kilo of suspected coke is taken off an arrestee and sealed in an evidence bag. Bag is documented with exact, or as close to it, time/date. Bag is stored in a locked vault, area or a secure place. Bag, in our case, is then driven to Columbia to SLED and released to the agents performing tests on alleged drugs. Documentation is obtained. Drugs are found to be real or fake. If real, I usually had to go back to Columbia and receive them in my possession and transported back to our headquarters and placed under lock and key until time of the trial. Everyone that was involved in the transportation and storage of the evidence had to testify in court to show a bona fide trail of the evidence.

The voting machines that were found in the ditch somewhere in Georgia would not be allowed in court as evidence as there was no trail of evidence that they were used in the election, for example. The machines would have to be moved and documented and be stored under lock and key. It sounded to me that this was not done in a lot of precincts in Georgia.

I think President Trump's legal team is going to have a tough uphill battle proving malfeasance. However, I'm hoping the machines that were found to have vote swapping software in them were obtained legally and will hold up to the chain of evidence requirement.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I posted on wrong topic, but anyway, this proves all over the world leaders are chosen by the NWO?
edit on 6-12-2020 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

I am sure it was not found in a ditch and the evidence will be documented, if it exists.

Unlike the chain of custody for your vote in GA, it seems.

Because in some places in Georgia, your urine is more secure than your vote.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Is it called evidence before it gets to court or only when it gets to court or does it need the evidence fairy to tap it with her magic wand?

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Yes, that’s what I’ve heard also. I suppose it would help cover up a “weighted vote” is why it’s done that way. It’s all by design IMO.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   

I am sure it was not found in a ditch and the evidence will be documented, if it exists.

Unlike the chain of custody for your vote in GA, it seems.

Because in some places in Georgia, your urine is more secure than your vote.

I am sorry I confused you. There was an instance of a voting machine found on the side of a road near Savannah but the newest article I can find says the machine was outdated and not used during the latest voting...
Found voting machine is outdated...

But, lol-ed at the comment on the urine...

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Little more info:
Not sure about this site. May be fake news from the name. But there is real info there.

Well, forensic tests have been run on some of them according to GA Rep. Jody Hice, and the findings were that votes did indeed switch from Trump to Biden.

Here’s what Rep. Hice said: “Yesterday we learned a forensics examination of a Ware County, GA #DominionVotingSystems machine found votes were switched from @realDonaldTrump to @JoeBiden. This is one machine in one county in one state. Did this happen elsewhere? We need to know! EXAMINE ALL THE MACHINES!”
G A Rep Says Forensic Tests Run On Sequestered Dominion Equipment Found Votes Switched From Trump to Biden

As it trickles out, I will try to get it posted here.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   

sorry I confused you

Not a hard thing to do.

Thanks for explaining that.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
I don't have a Twitter account I leave it up to the liberals to feed my Twitter needs...

The Twitter post in the Original Post is from a Conservative.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

a real time video of this taking place would garner a lot of attention and might shut down some trolls. But with nothing more than a twitter post about it, how can it be believed just on the word of a guy?

We need to move past the feel good stuff and focus on facts. (IMHO)

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Definition of evidence

(Entry 1 of 2)
1a : an outward sign : indication

ETA - This is not the mud pit so be careful. Lots of 2020 election threads seem to go poof...

Technically, evidence in a broad sense refers to something that furnishes proof of a matter.

Now that everyone on the left on ATS is suddenly a trial lawyer, they are only going to accept the legal definition though...

Something legally submitted in court or other decision-making body to ascertain the truth of a matter.

It is a not-so-subtle way of attempting to shut down debate on the topic.

Which oddly enough, wasn't the case in RussiaGate, the Kavenaugh hearings, etc, etc, etc...

Just another tool used to shut down discussion they are not comfortable with.

~shrug~

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I must have misread it too.

I also wondered WTH you were referring to?

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

a real time video of this taking place would garner a lot of attention and might shut down some trolls. But with nothing more than a twitter post about it, how can it be believed just on the word of a guy?

That is true. I was expecting something more to come out by now. I still think we will get something like a video sooner or later. Maybe they don't want to show that card till court.

This was posted above "Well, forensic tests have been run on some of them according to GA Rep. Jody Hice"

So it's no longer just a random guy or anonymous source.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: maya27

Weighting people's votes differently is unconstitutional and in violation of the Voting Rights Act.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join