It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ware County, Ga has broken the Dominion Algorithm

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: av8r007
To think at the start of the pandemic I thought you were a MAGA.

I'm not a sheep following some unprincipled clown.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: av8r007
He's for the "winning" side. Whichever doesn't get his basement" activities investigated.

Think of all the jars of adrenochrome he has stocked up.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
The question is if they find even one machine with this Algorithm does it basically invalidate all Dominion machines in any state they were used?

you get it

if there's any chance these machines might have been programmed to change votes the whole election is questionable.
this could be a game changer.

really hoping this leads to something.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: LookingAtMars

I guess nobody will go to jail over this. Blanket immunity by saying "We didn't know!".

But at least we get a NEW ELECTION in GA-WI-PA-MI-AZ-NV.

Electoral College meeting/vote delayed.
No, not a new election. Just count all the legal votes, and switch the votes back to whom got them originally, and that’s your result.

Or, do a whole new election and compare this fraud to that fraud and start hanging the criminals.

The republic will not stand for traitors.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Did you learn that from OJ?

No, from having a function brain.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero

The question is if they find even one machine with this Algorithm does it basically invalidate all Dominion machines in any state they were used?

you get it

if there's any chance these machines might have been programmed to change votes the whole election is questionable.

Pretty sure we've known full well that's what they do since Venezuela "elected" a dictator with the same machines.

Only democrat controlled areas hired these criminals- and now they're being called out on their crimes.
They thought they could get away with it since they also control the media and most of the internet.

This isn't China, yet.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   
This all seems to be a misunderstanding of this email from the Ware County election supervisor:

voterga.files.wordpress.com...

Remember, Georgia has done 3 counts of the ballots now (original machine count, hand count (audit), and machine recount). All this email is saying is that between the original machine count and the hand count (audit), Trump gained 37 votes and Biden lost 37. This is in a county that had over 14,100 votes.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

Using sequestered Dominion Equipment, Ware County ran a equal number of Trump votes and Biden votes through the Tabulator and the Tabulator reported a 26% lead for Biden.
Twitter

Using Dominion Equipment they had sequestered. Ware County feed an equal amount of Trump and Biden ballots through the machine.

Even though and equal of number of ballots had been run, Biden came out with a 26% lead. It should have been a tie.

This proves the weighted voting that has been talked about. If in fact all of this is true.

I will supply news site links when found.

ETA - How did they get this machine?

Georgia county official denies Trump team snagged Dominion voting machine from his office

ETA - Is there testimony of flipped votes in Ware County, Ga?

Trump Legal Team Witness Alleged That Ware County Audit Results Revealed Dominion Machine Flipped Ballots from Trump to Biden

Co-Founder of VoterGA Garland Favorito Claims Evidence of Dominion Software Flipping Votes from Trump to Biden

I want to know why these systems even have programmed that one vote doesn't equal one vote. This is a yes or no answer to me. IF the system has that capability, I question the entire election.

They have the capability for a weighted race. I and others have been telling people to go read the publicly available manual for the voting machines for weeks and weeks now.
edit on 6-12-2020 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: nataylor

Do you have a link to the source of that email?

Like a news story?

Thanks.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero

you get it

You too? Again- in many threads for many weeks I and others have been telling folks that you can read the Dominion voting machine manual yourself, where it tells you how to use the weighted race feature; as well as how to switch votes from one candidate to another, to delete votes and vote batches, to bring back deleted votes batches, etc. It’s all out there for anyone to verify for themselves.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

This is the story where I found the email, though the story itself isn’t very good:

tennesseestar.com... ump-to-biden/

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Welcome to the 21st Century where knotheads still prevail 🤣🤣

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
a reply to: nataylor

Do you have a link to the source of that email?

Like a news story?

Thanks.

Here's a link I found: link

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

No, from having a function brain.

After reading the same thing "got to be entered into court" like 100 times so far I think everyone gets that point now, but go a head and say it some more. The OP post is about breaking news and if true it will be put into court soon, and if not true it will disappear....

People are talking about if it is true what would be the ramification of that, so right now your court point is moot and we can get to that down the road.

You and a couple of others are acting like there should be zero discussion on anything unless it is entered into court first and accepted with that repetitive line a few feel is like is their only point in any post like this. It doesn't make you look smart, it makes you look more presumptuous than anything else.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   

The OP post is about breaking news and if true it will be put into court soon...

Like we haven't heard this tired refrain like 100 times before.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

You too? Again- in many threads for many weeks I and others have been telling folks that you can read the Dominion voting machine manual yourself, where it tells you how to use the weighted race feature; as well as how to switch votes from one candidate to another, to delete votes and vote batches, to bring back deleted votes batches, etc. It’s all out there for anyone to verify for themselves.

There is a difference between some built in capability and it is actually turned on and in use. We do not know if the manual in question is the actual one for the US machines which could have had all that removed. To find even one machine that can be proven is weighting votes is critical. If they do find one actually with the Algorithm running to show a vote difference I will be shocked as they have had a ton of time to cover their tracks with an update etc.

+13 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Like we haven't heard this tired refrain like 100 times before.

I think this is the first thread of anyone saying that a voting machine has been tested and is not counting correctly. All the other posts are based on machine capabilities. So I'm not sure what you want... No one is forcing you to post...lol

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Laymans version of the Atlanta Rigging Process

Smoking Gun, Part 2: Ratio Transfers Proved; Entire Algorithm Reversed, net 200,353 votes for Biden.

These videos lay out the weighted voting and show evidence that it did happen in Georgia.

edit on 6-12-2020 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
Why are random people on twitter taken seriously?

Because they say things that I agree with.

You should stick to watching your TV.
I bet it’s huge. Costs more than my house.

# 1271

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   

I think this is the first thread of anyone saying that a voting machine has been tested and is not counting correctly.

On Twitter. Like we've heard 100 times before.

This gonna BOOOOOM! too?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join