It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

if biden wins should his inauguration be canceled due to covid?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I have been observing democrats in congress, senate, state government and people here ranting and raving on how we all should follow the COVID EDICTS because its "to save lives, save grandma/grandpa, limit spread, until a vaccine comes " and my personal favorite "for the good of the people".

to help those who have some memory gaps (when its convenient) those are but not limited just to

no outside gatherings

no groups more than 5 people (yes that number can vary )

banning public events

wear mask at all times

stay minimum six feet apart.

no indoor dining (just wait this will make sense)

some states and cities NOW DEMAND quarantine if you come from a "determined hot spot area" (ex Hawaii and chicago)

Now the inauguration , parade and all the parties would be banned under almost all states rules
those coming to include politicians themselves alot come from "hot spot areas" so would have to stay in their hotel rooms for 14 days.

in short BY THEIR OWN EDICTS the inauguration legally CANNOT TAKE PLACE and anyone who was there , sponsored the event , or owned the area any of it takes place would be fined and jailed...

so where am i going with this ultimately?

1. to show that the edicts "for safety in a pandemic" are arbitrary and NOT SCIENTIFICALLY BASED.

2. those that support this are hypocrites and dont believe in heath safety if it isnt in their interests.

3. that this virus ISNT AS DEADLY/PANDEMIC as their "experts" claim.. because MEDICAL SCIENCE/FACT isnt more or less deadly due to political view/group.

so to those telling us we must keep kids out of school, no eating out, no concerts , ect are you for banning the inauguration?

scrounger

Mods if this is in wrong forum please move it to right one

edit on 6-12-2020 by scrounger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 03:03 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Theyll get 1200 doctors and health experts to sign a letter explaining how this is necessary to carry out in January for the health of our country and the healing of our nation...

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 03:05 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 03:14 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 03:16 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: scrounger

Biden has already said that he will have a virtual inauguration -- no parades, no receptions, etc. -- due to Covid.

If I were Biden, I would probably be more worried about the angry masses with pitchforks thinking Biden is stealing an election than I would be about Covid! Personally, I don't think Biden's up to the challenge of stealing an election, and I doubt he had much (if anything) to do with it.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5ofineed5aladder
Been here since my college year in 2009 and these dumb rants are turning me away from the website that opened my eyes to a whole new world. Now it's going to $hit
Fair enough. Could it be if everything we are and experience is internal and outside of ourselves too, that this site is a reflection of our collective reality atm?

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Biden has already said that he will have a virtual inauguration -- no parades, no receptions, etc. -- due to Covid.

If I were Biden, I would probably be more worried about the angry masses with pitchforks thinking Biden is stealing an election than I would be about Covid! Personally, I don't think Biden's up to the challenge of stealing an election, and I doubt he had much (if anything) to do with it.

i guess his supporters must have missed the memo on this ..

because here in IL they had a rally in chicago celebrating (yes a tad early ) win..
attended by the mayor of chicago and other politicians.

notice there was no police with "cease and desist" orders, threats of fines and like NYC sending the police to arrest them for breaking covid..

on another note (and in theme of your comment) biden could just claim "they showed up , i had no authority over this".
or the other popular thing he does... flip flop depending on the audience...

scrounger
edit on 6-12-2020 by scrounger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 03:59 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 04:09 AM
link   

on another note (and in theme of your comment) biden could just claim "they showed up , i had no authority over this". or the other popular thing he does... flip flop depending on the audience...

Good point... it sure wouldn't be the first time Old Joe said one thing and did another.

And I could see activists whipping up a rally for Biden regardless of what he says, just to publicly gloat...

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 04:13 AM
link   

just get people to sign a waiver, trump ensured the safety of his attendees with a piece of paper, seems reasonable for the democrats to do the same

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Biden won so there is no "if" , the inauguration will no doubt continue in some form either with of without the crowds Trump so coveted at his inauguration , it matters not the style of the inauguration just that the process is followed.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 04:38 AM
link   

When you take a look at how the elite have behaved on obeying their own rules that they have enforced upon the serfdom how can anyone with an ounce of common sense take this fear mongering seriously? Nancy Pelosi and the Mayor of Chicago getting their hair done while shutting down every salon but their own I guess? Gavin Newsom and many others who have forcefully shut down restaurants and bars, but yet they seem to laugh at the idea of this virus being as dangerous as they make it out to be to the public versus their actions in private?! Take a look at the ones caught traveling for Thanksgiving while telling us we can't enjoy our "traditional" holiday meal with our family.

In England one of their politicians just came out and said "high value travelers" (ie the RICH) are exempt from the quarantine rules for the COOF! Sports stars, journalists and the wealthy are exempt from the rules the rest of the serfs are forced to abide by? No one is more afraid to die than these silver spoon fed pampered elitists, yet they don't seem to worried about this so called deadly virus that the rest of us seem to be getting drilled 24/7 by the mockingbird media!

None of this passes the smell test, especially since the elite have been talking about doing everything they are doing now since way before the Coof even became a thing!

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

just get people to sign a waiver, trump ensured the safety of his attendees with a piece of paper, seems reasonable for the democrats to do the same

fair enough...

oh wait when those "waivers" were done for trump didnt the left raise the same rantings about selfishness of the people not "thinking of the safety of others"?

didnt they get lambasted how they were the cause of a spike?

or why this isnt an option if we want to out to eat.. or just the fact "knowing the risk" that we are there is "waiver"

but still brings me back to if its so deadly you cant get a haircut, go to church or eat out or even attend a trump rally..

that you cant attend an "open the state rally" without being told your "killing grandma" every day on the 24 hour news sites.

but if its (one example) joe biden as president... its ok to "take the risk"

either its the same standards for all or no standards for all

the point of my post...

scrounger

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Biden won so there is no "if" , the inauguration will no doubt continue in some form either with of without the crowds Trump so coveted at his inauguration , it matters not the style of the inauguration just that the process is followed.

Then why does he still call himself President "Elect" Biden if he´s already won and not just President Biden?

-MM
edit on 6-12-2020 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation

originally posted by: gortex

Then why does he still call himself President "Elect" Biden if he´s already won and not just President Biden?

-MM

He is hanging on by a thread praying that yet more evidence of corruption will not be uncovered.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: carniv0re

Then he´s in for a big surprise. Dominion data packets to Germany werw captured on election night, and people have tracked down 20,000+ the fake voters. More on these things next week.

-MM
edit on 6-12-2020 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 06:24 AM
link   

if biden wins should his inauguration be canceled due to covid?

No. Biden could have and should have been cancelled some time ago.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Are you implying the Chinese Virus will not suddenly disappear under the Harris Dictatorship?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join