It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

if biden wins should his inauguration be canceled due to covid?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Yeah. Sounds like a good idea, and pretty much what he's already said he will do.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation

a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

There's been a count, a recount and an audit ... if you are speaking of Georgia.

How many times does Mr. Trump need to lose?

Lies, no full audit.

-MM

So now it's a "full" audit ... we call that moving the goalpost.

The audit was the legally prescribed test in Georgia law.

The recount was by hand.

The count has been certified.

Here's my issue with that, even though it's off-topic in this thread. A recount counts the existing ballots. They've already been counted once, by machine, the totals should be identical but they're usually off by a percent. So a hand-count is done, matching the original or second machine count. Ok. That's to be expected if everything is on the up & up.

What I want to see is signatures actually verified by trained people, not just Joe Blow off the street with little or no training (as some of the witnesses testified) and I mean matched according to the election laws. Then let's see how many are with people using a vacant lot for an address or are deceased. Any? Tossed. Doesn't matter who they're for, those are invalid.

Then let's go back and check the received dates. If there was a legal extension according to state and federal law fine. If not, they're out. We had months to do absentee/early ballots in most if not all states. Getting it in late is your fault, not the USPS or anyone else's.

Then let's check the names that were entered into the rolls AFTER the election. Some states offered same-day registration. As long as they proved their citizenship and residency I have no issue with that. Anything else, gone.

If the count after this is all done is still for Biden, then inaugurate him in January. If not, well, you know.

I really can't see Biden doing this in public, he's far too weak to risk getting Covid from anyone. I believe it would kill him. Maybe the rest of them would like to see that, a much faster way to move Harris into the seat.

Another thing that bothers me to the core is everyone calling him "President-Elect". No, he's not. The media & the states don't get to do that, the EC has to vote and be certified or whatever that process is. Once that's done, THEN he can rightfully be called PE.

I've felt that way about every election. It's not over until the EC votes. I was skeptical until Trump was actually sworn in if you want the truth, I was really expecting something drastic to happen to seat Hillary instead.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

The signatures in Georgia were validated as they have been and as State law requires. The use of the Dominion machines actually took our State's voting from being entirely electronic to having a paper trail.

That can be changed for the future if the General Assembly (or the courts) deem it necessary I guess.

"President Elect" has been a term used since the 60s. It doesn't bother me personally anymore than the rest of the BS that the Corporate Media vomits up.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   

The signatures in Georgia were validated as they have been and as State law requires. The use of the Dominion machines actually took our State's voting from being entirely electronic to having a paper trail.

I'll take your word for that, I really don't want to spend more time re-watching the hearings but I'm sure I heard some testimony about that not being accurate. It's not worth arguing about, if you're right you're right.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, a Republican, said that not only is it entirely possible to match signatures, but that the state requires it.

When a voter requests an absentee ballot on a paper application, he or she must sign it. Election officials compare that signature to the signature in voter registration files before a ballot is sent to the voter, Raffensperger said.

When those ballots are returned, the required signature on the outer envelope is compared to signatures in the voter registration system.

Associated Press

The allegations about DVS most relevant to the election outcome in Georgia are that votes tallied on a Dominion vote tabulator were somehow manipulated on a statewide basis to elevate the count in favor of the Democratic presidential candidate. It is important to understand that this is not possible—not on a machine-by-machine basis, not by alleged hacking, not by manipulating software, and not by imagined ways of "sending" votes to overseas locations. But even if it were possible, it would have been discovered in the statewide handcount of votes.

Dominion's systems are secure as certified by the U.S. Election Assistance Commission (EAC). In fact, all voting systems must provide assurance that they work accurately and reliably as intended under federal U.S. EAC and state certification and testing requirements. Further, Dominion source code is verified and secure. Third-party test labs chosen by the bipartisan U.S. EAC and accredited by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) perform complete source code reviews on every tabulation system that is federally certified in the U.S.

Statement from Dominion Voting Systems

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Well of course it should be canceled.
If he can’t hold a rally he can’t hold a party.

All those dead voters couldn’t attend anyway.

Someeone noted above it's going to be virtual.

And, if you have any evidence of dead people voting that haven't been identified yet, please contact your local elections commission.

you mean like every time in the past in cook county/chicago il when investigated they find the dead voting?

is that the proof your ranting donesnt exist?

im sure with a less than second google search you could find this and more recent incidents of this.

btw i believe your typical follow up response is "it isnt systemic" or "show how there is enough to change an election"

right?

scrounger

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I thought I heard there were not doing a big scale deal?..I could be mistaken.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Ive noticed on the last two pages of my OP that some here have ignored the theme of the post..

if the democrats should be held to the same standards for the inauguration that they do for restaurants, hair cutting places, public events (aka canceling them) , having quarantine if you were in a "hot spot" and to the latest BANNING FAMILY thanksgiving / holiday parties.

I think its telling that is lost and the debate is raging on votes, counting, ect...
valid as it is it ISNT what the OP is about...

means the OP is to "inconvenient truth" so lets deflect

typical

scrounger

btw how is alot of the comments "off topic" but debate on vote counting is?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join