It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mother and daughter fraud team identified in Georgia

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Nivhk

Falsely accused election worker in viral video forced to go into hiding nypost.com...

This is what happens when counting is done in secret, there's no proof of chain of custody, and there are widespread deviations from the norms for conducting elections. I blame the county and state and this election worker should, too.

It's not on the voters to have to make nice-nice or 'just trust' when their votes are made to be unprotected from fraud or mishandling. No one has provided proof of the chain of custody for those ballots under the table and the longer that carries on, the less likely it is the voters will trust whatever proof that's produced, if any.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

What are you talking about, "no chain of custody"? The ballots had already been though the intake procedure, removed from their envelopes, signature certified, boxed and placed in the counting area.

No one was told to leave. They were told that the procedure of removing ballots from their envelopes and checking signatures was done. Countingballot scanning continued on camera, with observers present.

edit on 5-12-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   

a reply to: Doctor Smith

He said he should be shot according to the article.

He said it.

So you're saying that shouldn't happen?

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

Falsely accused election worker in viral video forced to go into hiding nypost.com...

Sounds like another subject for another thread huh? Why not open up a new thread about it. Instead of derailing this important thread?

This is the thread title: Mother and daughter fraud team identified in Georgia. I think that merits a bit of concern about the doxxed mother and daughter's safety.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I'm saying that this is an example of Trump supporters threatening election officials that don't agree with their agenda.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Proof. Where is the proof of that? Chain of custody documentation.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I'm saying that this is an example of Trump supporters threatening election officials that don't agree with their agenda.

Really? Like the russiagate debacle only roles reversed? Except in this case there is actual evidence of fraud. Bummer Karma.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   

You're the only asking about "chain of custody". Nobody is questioning that but you. The video in question shows those ballots being placed where they were, and where they were later pulled out from, at 8:30 am, along with all the other ballots placed and processed in that room that day.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   

No, nothing at all like the Russian thing. Nothing at all.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

Sounds like another subject for another thread huh? Why not open up a new thread about it. Instead of derailing this important thread?

This is the thread title: Mother and daughter fraud team identified in Georgia. I think that merits a bit of concern about the doxxed mother and daughter's safety.

They can only blame themselves for wearing Black Lives Matter tee shirts and bragging about it on social media. Someone has to man up and investigate them.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   

They can only blame themselves for wearing Black Lives Matter tee shirts and bragging about it on social media.

Pics, or it didn't happen.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Oh, apparently you did not watch the Ga Senate hearing because that is the exact question that was asked. I'd like to know, too.

Where did they come from?

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Where did they come from?

Are you asking where ALL the ballots in the room came from, or just selectively asking where the ballots being counted/scanned after 10pm came from? It's all logged. I don't have access to it, but simply making accusation because you don't have that info isn't a valid reason to jump to the conclusion that those ladies were processing phony ballots. That kind of thing would've have shown up in the hand recount. It didn't.

edit on 5-12-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   

What are you talking about, "no chain of custody"? The ballots had already been though the intake procedure, removed from their envelopes, signature certified, boxed and placed in the counting area.

No one was told to leave. They were told that the procedure of removing ballots from their envelopes and checking signatures was done. Countingballot scanning continued on camera, with observers present.

You also forgot that the process of carrying out the unsealing of these boxes (the same boxes that can be seen throughout every video of boxed ballots in the state by the way, these aren't black suitcases, not aimed at you Sookie) was carried out before the press and some observers followed the Cutters out.

Also it would have actually been illegal to leave these votes uncounted at the end of the night.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Simply making the claim the chain of custody was verified and recorded isn't a reason to conclude it's true.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Boxes, suitcases who gives a crap what you call the containers? Not me. I can see they look consistent with other ballot containers and didn't give it a thought if she called them 'suitcases' or 'boxes.'

I've called them 'boxes' from the moment I saw them, myself. Still need documentary proof of the chain of custody. Where is it? Who put the boxes under the table? Names please.

edit on 12/5/2020 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Why are you so anti-constitution and truth? The fact is folks have claimed the elections were fixed for years before now. This time you have an outsider that calls bs when he sees it. Really if you want to become commie go somewhere and become commie don't wreck our country with your traitorous treasonous rhetoric.

Every time I see leftist posts it's denying and blaming the other side for things they perpetrated. These folks are probably out there burning down and ruining the livelihoods of innocent people. They don't need proof fraud happened they helped perpetuate it.

Their denial is not one of the seekers of truth but one of guilt.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   
You know these two ladies will talk and give info when pressured. Falsely accused... Right... I believe my eyes and the witness testimony given. Which was confirmed in the video. They will throw everybody under the buss when the heat is turned up. Cant wait for the fallout.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   

He said he should be shot according to the article.

He said it.

Good Lord it's on Video! Why isn't he arrested? That is the legal standard for proof right sookie? Unless an arrest is made, there is no crime. LOL, I bet it makes you sad when your own idiocy is turned back on you.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   

I mean like the 20 something year old poll worker who went into hiding after some Trump supporter sent him a noose. I mean like the Georgia Secretary of State's wife who has been receiving death and sexually explicit threats against her.

That’s been debunked.
See my signature.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join