It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mother and daughter fraud team identified in Georgia

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro
This is hilarious, this video has been explained. There is video evidence there was at least 1 observer there. You are all clutching at straws.

No proof has stood up to court scrutiny yet

Has the video been explained in context of the large data spike showing a huge vote dump for Biden at the conclusion of the *resumed* counting session?

What did the alleged 'observer' have to say about that? Did they question it since the other observers had been tricked into leaving and weren't there to question or challenge any of the votes tabulated?

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

This is hilarious, this video has been explained. There is video evidence there was at least 1 observer there. You are all clutching at straws.

If they were Pi$$ing in your face you would pretend it was lemonade.

You clearly don't know me then.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: HalWesten

You keep telling yourself that.

Georgia secretary of state says wife has received threatening texts about recount thehill.com...

Here Are the Threats Terrorizing Election Workers www.nytimes.com...

Across the nation, election officials and their staff have been bombarded in recent weeks with emails, telephone calls and letters brimming with menace and threats of violence, the result of their service in a presidential election in which the defeated candidate’s most ardent followers have refused to accept the results.

Some people will go to any lengths to vent their hatred for those with a different view, like making threats against their own party and saying Trump supporters did it.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537

"the video has been explained"... yea, explained poorly... they literally sent people home and got to work. They pulled a case from under the table that seemed to be hidden... The GA official who tried to explain it away looked like a sweaty mess who didnt know what to say to cover up this blatant cheating... I'm glad you keep sticking to your story, because it will make it all the more sweeter once Trump is sworn in on January 21th

Yeah, sure we will. Make sure you come back when this doesn't happen.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Are you trying to say that Joe diGenova is a secret Democrat?

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   

a reply to: olaru12

I find it hard to believe your sources. I'll believe it if indictments are handed down and those women taken to court and prosecuted.

In the meantime, they'll be needing some security to protect them from Trump's "2nd Amendment solutions" maniacs.

if the 2nd folks were a problem, you would have known and likely already been ventilated. I'm one of them and am surprised at the restraint shown. But the Myth of Antifa is a different story. Derp.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   

a reply to: olaru12

I find it hard to believe your sources. I'll believe it if indictments are handed down and those women taken to court and prosecuted.

In the meantime, they'll be needing some security to protect them from Trump's "2nd Amendment solutions" maniacs.

You mean to say the guilty flee in fear while no one pursues them. Same difference.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I mean like the 20 something year old poll worker who went into hiding after some Trump supporter sent him a noose. I mean like the Georgia Secretary of State's wife who has been receiving death and sexually explicit threats against her.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha
Oh sure, there's that propaganda at work again.

No one's been threatened. Got any reliable sources? Like, jesus.

You people will do anything for a hard on these days.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   

a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I mean like the 20 something year old poll worker who went into hiding after some Trump supporter sent him a noose. I mean like the Georgia Secretary of State's wife who has been receiving death and sexually explicit threats against her.

That hasn't been proven in any court so it isn't true.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nivhk
Oh sure, there's that propaganda at work again.

No one's been threatened. Got any reliable sources? Like, jesus.

You people will do anything for a hard on these days.

When ED hits, some will do anything.

BLM tee shirts pretty much proves the fraud happened.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Even if it was true that little sh*t should be happy that's the only retaliation he's met with. His pudgy fingers should never have even touched one bit of equipment in that room. People will not stand for recklessly conducted elections. Those are our GD votes we're talking about.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Nivhk

Quite amusing. I suppose you just missed the reliable source I posted. Would you like the attorney's direct tweet?

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I am sure the FBI are all over that like a garage pull rope.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
You can see Ruby and her daughter redhanded with USB drives (the two ladies identified in the GA hearing video). No guilt there right? LOL

Hole keeps getting deeper...

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Quite amusing. I suppose you just missed the reliable source I posted. Would you like the attorney's direct tweet?

He said he should be shot according to the article. He didn't say he was going to do it. So it doesn't have any legal consequence.

And I think he's right. At some point Americans that want to stay American just may have to use that 2nd Amendment. It isn't there for nothing.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: StingrayCrazy
You can see Ruby and her daughter redhanded with USB drives (the two ladies identified in the GA hearing video). No guilt there right? LOL

Hole keeps getting deeper...

twitter.com...

At what point are they going to say..........Sorry you were right. Trump won the election. I'm big enough to admit that I'm a traitor or fool.

That's all for now. Play nice.

edit on 5-12-2020 by Doctor Smith because: tamed it down

edit on 5-12-2020 by Doctor Smith because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Falsely accused election worker in viral video forced to go into hiding nypost.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

He said he should be shot according to the article.

He said it.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Falsely accused election worker in viral video forced to go into hiding nypost.com...

Sounds like another subject for another thread huh? Why not open up a new thread about it. Instead of derailing this important thread?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join