It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump team has a dominion voting machine from Georgia to show that votes were switched

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: KandinskyChaos

It already is true. But even all the evidence, affidavits, video, check stubs, audio, won't convince the people that refuse to look, hear, or read the facts. Even plain common sense and numbers not adding up will not convince them.

So, Trump will 100% be President come January?

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Like he said...if votes can be so easily flipped on the machine from Trump to Biden in this small GA county...they can likewise be flipped on machines from large counties.

So lets say it is determined votes were flipped, illegal ballots were counted after hours with only a skeleton crew of liberals, signatures were not checked, extremely low error rates meaning bad ballots were accepted, or cleaned up with picking Biden when the original was Trump, so on and so forth...

All this is also captured in statistical anomalies too and we see the same patterns of statistical anomalies in other key states, so what would be the direction at that point?

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: richapau
a reply to: Klassified

Bannon is a crook and liar. This is big fat nothing burger which is typical of republicans contesting the election. Hot air and zero substance.

You're right. Now go back to watching CNN. They'll tell you everything they want you to know.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
All this is also captured in statistical anomalies too and we see the same patterns of statistical anomalies in other key states, so what would be the direction at that point?

either the State Legislature invalidates the popular vote and appoints a new slate of electors, or they send a notice to Congress that they are unable to send a valid slate of electors.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   
If the rumor is true that Diane finesteins husband is majority shareholder and Nancy Pelosi's long-term chief of staff is head executive over at Dominion then it makes a mockery of our government BUT IT GETS WORSE...and for the record I never have gotten around to check if that has even a tinge of truth to it since I just refuse to believe that such a thing could be so given the conflict of interest on steroids which we couldn't possibly have let fly.
Only a country whose collective goal for 2021 is having ten percent of it's people master remembering that a brutally used and clogged public toilet IS NOT a self-serve pot of chunky beef stew could be functioning at the level which would allow such an inappropriate element to exist in it's electoral machine and for me at least, I can count on one hand how many times I forgot that tidbit...which I think ain't too shabby. So I assume we couldn't possibly be that country.

What gets so much worse though is even if that is fictitious hype and hysteria, what we know to be true and what isn't questioned by any side is enough to change many recent events in history to ones much more bleak in nature (ok, unless you're one of the hopeless and desperate to be controlled folks who believe what the Georgia reps said in yesterday's CNN and MSNBC press release and interview when they, along with the news reporters, interviewer, and people calling in mocked the 60 million Americans who are racist or stupid believing something went awry and concluded by agreeing that indeed, the 2020 election in Georgia is the most accurate, safe, and free of a single act of fraud election in state history and given their updated practices, possibly the nation's history...and it seems like even die-hard CNN swallowers, as long as there's a lick of sense in em, are reacting to those people and that claim as a pitiable, pitiful, pathetic, cringe worthy thing)

...the simple fact is that while Australia suffers the as of yet unjustified humiliation inflicted on their servicemen and women, we should be oh so thankful that the international stage has yet to put the spotlight on the fact that even a fraction of what has occurred in our election takes the already cringey situation and turns it into a sickening and rightfully embarrassing one...that just since the turn of the century, two and a half million innocent people in the SW former Soviet Union and Iraq and thousands in Libya and other places, people like you and me, killed so the US could bring peace and democracy the them making their loss a reconcilable one given the opportunity opened up for their future (ahem...choke...). And as many here were certain of long ago and almost all of us since September 2001, that we can't export what we don't even yet truly possess at home. Think of how many would 2.5 million is....and it's the same elite bloodlines who have done that and so much worse since their disgusting central banking currency based economy with fractional reserve lending that who was it...Wilson I think sold the literal world to reducing it's people forever after to cattle status. And all wiped from existence so we could model for them decency in government, freedom to choose our path, incorruptibility of federal institutions and pride in our history and patriotism...fail, fail, fail, fail fail...GWB suddenly feels like thee most prolific living serial killer on earth and it makes me queasy.
edit on 12/5/2020 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/5/2020 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl
either the State Legislature invalidates the popular vote and appoints a new slate of electors, or they send a notice to Congress that they are unable to send a valid slate of electors.

But would they do that... All this reminds me of the old saying if you see one roach then that means there are 100s not seen. The simple fact that fraud maybe taken place tells us those in charge were most likely in on it to for it to happen, so I see deny deny until we pass a point to elect Biden. Then in 6 months the truth comes out, some low hanging fruit go to jail and they say we will try to do better in 2022/2024.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Trump supporter here and I don't have a twitter account!

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: tanstaafl

But would they do that... All this reminds me of the old saying if you see one roach then that means there are 100s not seen. The simple fact that fraud maybe taken place tells us those in charge were most likely in on it to for it to happen, so I see deny deny until we pass a point to elect Biden. Then in 6 months the truth comes out, some low hanging fruit go to jail and they say we will try to do better in 2022/2024.

This is going to the US Supreme Court for sure. They don’t even have to prove fraud. All they have to prove is that the elections didn’t follow state-law. Hopefully they still uphold the constitution there.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ShadowLink
a reply to: KandinskyChaos

It already is true. But even all the evidence, affidavits, video, check stubs, audio, won't convince the people that refuse to look, hear, or read the facts. Even plain common sense and numbers not adding up will not convince them.

The only ones that need be convinced are the judges and whoever else has the authority to make the necessary decisions.

Like the Supreme Court.
And it will be proven that President Trump wins by a Landslide!

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Thank you JESUS! a reply to: IAMTAT

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid
a reply to: opethPA

What, no stars? Must be those pesky right wing extremists taking over ATS again...

They are obviously not right wing extremists.

You can tell by looking at them.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: GravitySucks
In the 2008 and 2012 elections in GA, I personally witnessed my votes being switched from Democrat to Republican, necessitating that I go back to page 1 on the machine and recast them. I'm glad that this year they printed out the votes from the card and let us verify them and then submitted the printed versions to be counted.

Yeah it's pretty funny that all the allegations are going against the Democrats when the Republicans have always been the biggest cheaters of all.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

originally posted by: elementalgrove

I have not believed for a moment that these machines were not secured.

This election continues to reveal the nature of the Sting Operation that Trump team set up.

The receipts will continue to poor in, the truth is inevitable.

The behavior of the Dominion company itself and the owner? are abhorrent in a case like this.

Have to amend my post. Dominion and Smartmatic software are linked. I don’t remember where I originally found this but it explains a lot of the complicated twisted history gnews.org...
edit on 6-12-2020 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

originally posted by: Murgatroid
a reply to: opethPA

What, no stars? Must be those pesky right wing extremists taking over ATS again...

They are obviously not right wing extremists.

You can tell by looking at them.

They are Traditionalists.

I don’t bother with Left/Right anymore.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

Bannon is a crook and liar. This is big fat nothing burger which is typical of republicans contesting the election. Hot air and zero substance.

You're right. Now go back to watching CNN. They'll tell you everything they want you to know.

You're right. Now go back to reading OAN, The Epoch Times, Natural News, Hal Turner and all the other right wing leaning conspiracy sites. They tell you everything they want you to know.

What is the difference between what I said and what you said?

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
On a side note:

When I voted in person at my Kentucky Voting place, you were required to sign a digital screen.....except there were no stylus due to the covid...

I, and everyone else, were told to sign the screen using your fingernail....

I doubt if anyone's signature looked even remotely like what was on file.

Wow. What a facepalm.
Well at least they would all
be different. That one lady testified huge batches all in sequential order and with similar signatures.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   
What this means to me, the chosen leaders are world wide, and they answer to the Devil in control.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: HalWesten
Most of us on the side of fairness have stated multiple times that if the investigations are allowed and are thorough, and Biden wins we will accept that and move on. I have yet to see many if any on the other side state the same thing. All I see from them is "Biden won, get over it."

The truth shall set you free.

I'm not left, but I've said it. If there is true fraud it needs to be shown and dealt with.
If the machines truly switched votes, that is fraud.

I however do not believe it is fraud if someone signed the ballot in one color ink, and the envelope in another.
Some stuff like that is just crazy. Matching signature is another. I mentioned in another post.
My moms signature was flagged as not matching. She's had the same signature for 74 years, she also has a neat signature, so it's not something that is wild or would look different.

I think some of the "fraud" the Trump campaign is going after in Wisconsin is crazy. If people could sign the envelopes during his election, they should be able to do it during this one. They are looking for loopholes and trying to throw out votes based on odd technicalities. That is very different to me than a machine changing votes....
Nevertheless, a ballot will be thrown out if the address or name is not the same as the registrant used when registering. That is the truth of it. The bulk of the fraud is that the Dominion machines changed the tabulation and fake ballots were used and fed into the machines. Poll workers who are corrupt are complicit, as in the mother and daughter team in GA who did the flash drive handoff and coordinated other fraudulent activities.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

You're right. Now go back to reading OAN, The Epoch Times, Natural News, Hal Turner and all the other right wing leaning conspiracy sites. They tell you everything they want you to know.

What is the difference between what I said and what you said?

The difference is, I watch both sides because I want to know what each side is saying and make up my own mind.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join