It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump team has a dominion voting machine from Georgia to show that votes were switched

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+34 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   
This is a youtube video. It is not proof, or even evidence until we get something corroborative that confirms this is actually happening in GA right now. Nevertheless, I suspect this is real, I would just like to have more sources.

The announcer says the Trump team has a Dominion voting machine/tabulator that has been forensically examined, and a witness as proof votes were switched from Trump to Biden in a small county in GA. The amount of votes switched was small in this case, but the idea is to prove it is possible and was happening on election day, especially in key counties. This is one of the very few machines the team has been able to examine at this point, but that's about to change due to a judges order.

edit on 12/4/2020 by Klassified because: add

edit on 12/4/2020 by Klassified because: Title change

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Like he said...if votes can be so easily flipped on the machine from Trump to Biden in this small GA county...they can likewise be flipped on machines from large counties.

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I was skimming news sites earlier and saw this. It's not just limited to YT.

+31 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   
If this is proven to be true it will be one of the biggest scandals in American history.

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

I have not believed for a moment that these machines were not secured.

This election continues to reveal the nature of the Sting Operation that Trump team set up.

The receipts will continue to poor in, the truth is inevitable.

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

I have not believed for a moment that these machines were not secured.

This election continues to reveal the nature of the Sting Operation that Trump team set up.

The receipts will continue to poor in, the truth is inevitable.

The behavior of the Dominion company itself and the owner? are abhorrent in a case like this.

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
If this is proven to be true it will be one of the biggest scandals in American history.

It already is true. But even all the evidence, affidavits, video, check stubs, audio, won't convince the people that refuse to look, hear, or read the facts. Even plain common sense and numbers not adding up will not convince them.

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Dominion employees remove their affiliation from the internet (Linked-In)

Dominion lawyers ignored the Pennsylvania subpoena to testify.

Dominion (Global) headquarters in Toronto shut down and vanished, after a US DOJ official visited.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   
It is not true. This is the equivalent of political baiting and trolling to get ratings.

Georgia did a hand recount of the paper ballots. Had this switch occurred it, the discrepancy would have been noticed and the vote tally would have changed.

But do not let petty things like facts and evidence get in the way of what you want to be true.

+23 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
It is not true. This is the equivalent of political baiting and trolling to get ratings.

Georgia did a hand recount of the paper ballots. Had this switch occurred it, the discrepancy would have been noticed and the vote tally would have changed.

But do not let petty things like facts and evidence get in the way of what you want to be true.

They only counted the same fraudulent votes. They are just now starting to check the signatures on all those mail in ballots WITH Republicans watching and checking themselves, one vote at a time. They are going to be screwed now because I bet you the amount of fraudulent mail in votes that have the same signature for dead people is going to shock the nation.

+13 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: jrod

Good news! Nobody on this site has any authority to change anything. So you are free to get angry, or be happy, whichever you wish to do!

But if signatures are verified, and things don't go well with that, I suspect you will be a sad panda.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Dominion employees remove their affiliation from the internet (Linked-In)

Dominion lawyers ignored the Pennsylvania subpoena to testify.

Dominion (Global) headquarters in Toronto shut down and vanished, after a US DOJ official visited.

They need to be hunted down and arrested. They can't hide unless our government allows them to.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   

This was addressed in hearings in GA yesterday. It doesn't work that way.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: RudeMarine

Waiting to hear that GA ballot envelopes with signatures have been 'accidently' shredded.

+19 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Most of us on the side of fairness have stated multiple times that if the investigations are allowed and are thorough, and Biden wins we will accept that and move on. I have yet to see many if any on the other side state the same thing. All I see from them is "Biden won, get over it."

The truth shall set you free.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

One would have to make the effort to listen to the hearings to know that.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: RudeMarine

Waiting to hear that GA ballot envelopes with signatures have been 'accidently' shredded.

Almost as bad, many of them were separated.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

One would have to make the effort to listen to the hearings to know that.

True. I've watched all of them, though I have missed parts because of business and obligations.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: KandinskyChaos

It already is true. But even all the evidence, affidavits, video, check stubs, audio, won't convince the people that refuse to look, hear, or read the facts. Even plain common sense and numbers not adding up will not convince them.

The only ones that need be convinced are the judges and whoever else has the authority to make the necessary decisions.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   

They need to be hunted down and arrested. They can't hide unless our government allows them to.

I was just put in 3 days of FB jail for expressing this exact sentiment.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join