It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the Election was Stolen, it Wasn't by the "Left"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   
If you are a Democrat voter or someone somewhere on the "left", why aren't you demanding further scrutiny of this election? You may have gotten screwed.

Think about. Trump lost (one way or another) and you are happy about that. BUT, Democrats did poorly otherwise. They lost ground. They went backwards by any metric when all the polling and media coverage predicted a Blue Wave.

IF there was some illegal vote manipulation, it sure doesn't look like a DNC-favorable operation. Sure Trump lost, but the GOP never wanted him in the first place. He wasn't part of their establishment and they had to hold their nose for four years. The Democrats attempts at impeachment failed. This was the next most convenient opportunity to make him go away in a reasonable manner while riding his coat tails.

Don't believe me? Where are all the high ranking Republicans on this recount/audit issue? Silent. Fox news? They were calling for Biden 30 seconds after the first polls closed. Sure there are token tweets and statements but they are toothless. Doesn't the opposite party usually win big at the midterms? Meanwhile everyone is looking at Democrat run cities which flipped the election. It's perfect. You cheerlead the efforts to further relegate your political views to the sideline.

Obviously I have no proof of any of this. Just observations. But I have no proof of Russian interference in 2016 either. Plenty of left leaning people are sure the latter happened. So why not this one when it seems pretty obvious?

Disclaimer: I am an Independent voter who thinks the L vs. R paradigm is obfuscation fodder in the media. However, I am trying to communicate here in a language many seem to understand.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ABNARTY

Everyone knew the Dems plan.

Nobody stopped them.

Besides, Trump called the media fake for four years.

Then he is shocked when they sit on their hands.

Not well played...

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   
It is the CCP/NWO. Not left against right.

It seems there is a war going on and this could be the knockout blow for the free world.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I think a lot of us on the left believe the Republicans did cheat but there's no proof. When it comes down to it cheating is only a crime if you get caught. Effaced cheating may or may not have happened was very stealth and there is no proof only speculation. Unlike the Republicans, Democrat's play nice and are not willing to tear the country apart based on pure speculation. a reply to: ABNARTY

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: ras321
I think a lot of us on the left believe the Republicans did cheat but there's no proof. When it comes down to it cheating is only a crime if you get caught. Effaced cheating may or may not have happened was very stealth and there is no proof only speculation. Unlike the Republicans, Democrat's play nice and are not willing to tear the country apart based on pure speculation. a reply to: [post=25600331]ABNARTY[/

"Democrat's play nice"

TELL that to Antifa and BLM next time they are rioting in the neighborhood.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ras321

There are so many ways to respond to this, that quite frankly I'm at a loss for words. Unless of course this is in fact satire and I missed it.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I think that the Left or Progressives or Democrats (whatever you choose to call them) never really intended to win. They took a shot in the dark and if Jao Bai Den ends up in the White House, they'll take it, but that was never the real end game.

For more clarification on my thoughts and to not be redundant creating long posts here, see an essay I wrote on the issue here.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I know how hard reality is to grasp for you Trump supporters but sooner or later you might get it. a reply to: Hypntick

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   

I think a lot of us on the left believe the Republicans did cheat but there's no proof. When it comes down to it cheating is only a crime if you get caught. Effaced cheating may or may not have happened was very stealth and there is no proof only speculation. Unlike the Republicans, Democrat's play nice and are not willing to tear the country apart based on pure speculation. a reply to: ABNARTY

Riiiight... The party that supports BLM and Antifa. The party that encourages rioting, destruction of private and public property. The party whose members have repeatedly called for conservatives to be harassed and attacked in public simply for not adhering to leftist doctrine.

Yeah, they're gonna play nice and not tear the country apart.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Can I try what you are smoking?

Democrats play nice and not willing to tear the country apart base don pure speculation? Oh really? Are you friggin serious?

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   
In order to really KNOW if your thoughts are correct, then you would want to investigate the individuals that won each race in every state. That would be quite a task of course.

However, in my state, since it was securely red, the same ol same ol Republicans pretty much swept the floor. This adds clarity to your thoughts hopefully in that you are more likely than un-likely in your thoughts.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: ABNARTY
If you are a Democrat voter or someone somewhere on the "left", why aren't you demanding further scrutiny of this election? You may have gotten screwed.

Think about. Trump lost (one way or another) and you are happy about that. BUT, Democrats did poorly otherwise. They lost ground. They went backwards by any metric when all the polling and media coverage predicted a Blue Wave.

IF there was some illegal vote manipulation, it sure doesn't look like a DNC-favorable operation. Sure Trump lost, but the GOP never wanted him in the first place. He wasn't part of their establishment and they had to hold their nose for four years. The Democrats attempts at impeachment failed. This was the next most convenient opportunity to make him go away in a reasonable manner while riding his coat tails.

Don't believe me? Where are all the high ranking Republicans on this recount/audit issue? Silent. Fox news? They were calling for Biden 30 seconds after the first polls closed. Sure there are token tweets and statements but they are toothless. Doesn't the opposite party usually win big at the midterms? Meanwhile everyone is looking at Democrat run cities which flipped the election. It's perfect. You cheerlead the efforts to further relegate your political views to the sideline.

Obviously I have no proof of any of this. Just observations. But I have no proof of Russian interference in 2016 either. Plenty of left leaning people are sure the latter happened. So why not this one when it seems pretty obvious?

Disclaimer: I am an Independent voter who thinks the L vs. R paradigm is obfuscation fodder in the media. However, I am trying to communicate here in a language many seem to understand.

Establishment Republicans rather have Biden than Trump. I think they know Democrats cheated, but it is in their best interest to just let it ride hence their silence and lack of back bone in standing up to it.

Both Democrats and Republicans are puppets of the NWO / globalism.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Huh? Um no the left does not support rioting or destruction of property. Who told you that? Stop being so gullible. Democrats play by the rules. That's why you didn't see obama trying to start a civil war by declaring the election fraudulent. a reply to: incoserv

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   
What you mean the impeachment. No that was based on much more then speculation. a reply to: Edumakated

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Huh? Um no the left does not support rioting or destruction of property. Who told you that? Stop being so gullible. Democrats play by the rules. That's why you didn't see obama trying to start a civil war by declaring the election fraudulent. a reply to: incoserv

lulz, Tell that to Jao Bai Den and Kamala! You know, the ones that set up funds to get rioters out of jail?

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: nfflhome

TELL that to Antifa and BLM next time they are rioting in the neighborhood.

Anifi hates the center-right Dems also, so they aren't Dems. And lemme guess, you are going out on a limb and calling looting opportunists/kids 'Democrats' or part of BLM also. Fail. Fail. As if some inner city looting brats are voting (for Dems or otherwise).

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

You are correct in that it would take a ton of investigation. Most likely seats at any level that were/are "secure" were not involved in the matter.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Both Democrats and Republicans are puppets of the NWO / globalism.

I think we're getting closer with this.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

All salient points.

It was hard not to see this coming.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

It is the CCP/NWO. Not left against right.

I am with you on this.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join