It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the Election was Stolen, it Wasn't by the "Left"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Because odds are the majority of americans are not for higher taxes, higher gas prices, higher power bills, more people brought in across the border and giving immunity etc.

The democrats had a bad platform and once you were away from orange man bad the message failed.

Thats why they lost their shirts across the nation in the house, barely any gains in the senate and got fleeced in state legislatures.

True. The problem is most Democrats aren't able to connect dots as to how Democrat polices lead to those things.

Most people don't want higher taxes, but will vote for higher taxes for OTHER PEOPLE.

Most people don't want higher gas prices, but don't understand how green initiatives can lead to higher gas prices and higher power bills.

Most people don't want high real estate prices but don't understand how green initiatives, rent control, and other laws lead to high real estate prices

Democrats politicians are adept at using this ignorance to their advantage.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Think about. Trump lost (one way or another) and you are happy about that. BUT, Democrats did poorly otherwise. They lost ground. They went backwards by any metric when all the polling and media coverage predicted a Blue Wave.
a reply to: ABNARTY

Maybe it's not a case where Republicans voted for Biden or Democrats cheated. Maybe it's a case where Republicans voted against Trump. IOW, there may be a logical explanation where they disagree with this man and his policies, but otherwise love their party and vote the ticket. That would skew all statistics.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
Fair point.

However, the political left most certainly encouraged and pandered BLM / Antifa. So by extension, they are one in the same.

Here is the reality.

The typical Democrat indirectly supports BLM / Antifa. how do I know? I live in a uber liberal Democrat town. Damn near every house has a BLM poster. An LBGT flag flying. BLM murals painted in the street. These people cannot form two sentences without blabbering about systematic racism, equity, or intersectionality, or whatever other buzz word du jour is popular from the left. And these are all white people by the way. They all vote Democrat.

Sure, they don't support rioting per se, but they very much support what the organizations stand for.

I certainly said the political left pandered to them, good sir! That was pretty much the main body of my post!

I’m just waiting for it to backfire on them as I don’t think BLM/Antifa are going to stop. I don’t think they’ll stop even if they see the changes they want to see due to ever-moving goalposts.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: inert

It's possible. I'm not sure how he got 10 million more votes than last time with fewer Republicans voting for him though.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I like the Title of the thread I keep replying in tehse threads AZ PA GA are all republican controled and the FACT TRump has flat out said they helped cheating .
flat out said they are in on it .

So Yes if there was cheating It was Republicans IN GA PA AZ that did the most cheating and to think they even don't want trump as they helped Biden cheat lol .
heck PA republicans helped cheat 300,000 VOTES going by what is posted here about PA

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join