It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

where all the mentally ill folks at?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Hearing voices can be easily stopped with fasting and prayer BUT it must be done by someone else, a believer and follower of Christ can do this. This cannot be done by oneself.

I have seen many released from this affliction including Schizophrenia. Recently a local pastor in Netherland assisted me in helping a man who has been Schizophrenia since a small child. He was born in Africa and lived ten years in a voodoo village. No howling at the moon.... no demons screaming.... a few days fasting and prayers which led the man to be baptized and he was set free of a serious case of Schizophrenia that has 30 plus years of medical health documentation on this guy.

a reply to: LABTECH767

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: theboarman
hello everyone, as the title says where are all the mentally ill on ats? you may be wondering who am i to ask? well i am mentally ill, i have schizophrenia, having schizophrenia is not the easiest thing in the world to have, i hear voices, i feel things on my skin, i have sleep paralysis, i have hallucinations but i do not see people, atleast not yet.

High dose Niacin (not the flush free kind), slowly ramp up to 2-3 grams (that is 2,000 to 3,000 milligrams) once or twice per day, will cure most if not all forms of schizophrenia.

And no, I'm not kidding.
edit on 2-12-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: theboarman

"where all the mentally ill folks at?"

I'm at work, totally hammered on drugs and cheap wine. Livin the dream and they pay me to do it.

So, you are being paid to comment on ATS? Good job....is this the only site you work at?

Don't be silly. I'm surrounded by monitors editing EPK content. ATS just happens to be on one of them. btw I can multi task like a boss. The studio never shuts down. Union proud, Union Strong. But also a producer/director free lance contractor working for other creators in various studios or locations, also SAG... Livin the dream!

www.marketwatch.com...

Guess where Netflix corp offices and studio is...

Any other questions?

Serious multitasking requires you to take everything in quickly and poop everything out so people will buy the crap.

Now that was a very clever way to describe Capitalism.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Personally? I don't think you are. You consistently speak the voice of reason.
(Mostly).

Then again, my reasoning may be as thick as extra-crunchy pb.

Thought to Ponder:

"Madmen...are the children of God"- Miguel de Cervantes

As well:
"You can't roller skate in a buffalo herd".

Peace

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
Personally? I don't think you are. You consistently speak the voice of reason.

My electroshock therapist will be thrilled to hear this.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

We do not want to make a situation worse but all I can say is that it all depends on what and who is the cause of this.

I refused when my voices opened up a window in my head it was like looking and seeing another world that was barren desert with a dry dead river between were I was seeing from and the other side of this river, there were lot's of very deranged - strange eyed - people looking at me and a voice said to me simply "Would you ACCEPT becoming a medium", My reply was an emphatic NO and I said I am a Christian.

On another occasion (I live in Lancashire in the North West of England with family ties to Liverpool and Manchester) I was in the car park of the local ORMSKIRK branch of Morrison's super market - oh this must be well over 15 years or more ago now when Derek Acorah a Now deceased but at the time semi famous local MEDIUM whom was known for doing show's on TV stopped and stared (he was about to get into a car - passenger seat) as me and my sister walked into the car park (it is just around the corner from our home) and he was with a lady about lets say 80 or so yards from us when he said out loud "There is something here" he stood fixated staring at me until his the lady whom was with him said plainly "Behave not here, don't start all that" and ushered him into his car.

I have seen object's move, called on the name of my Lord Christ, had horrible experiences in a manner that is let's say personal and not to my persuasion if you catch my meaning - I am perfectly straight but celibate and I suffered this for more than half my life, I worked through it and ignored it, went to see a priest on multiple occasions but they just give you a pat on the head and a blessing which is about as much use as a wet lettuce, I fought and stuck to my own faith.

I believe in Yeshua, he is my Lord and God and I put my trust in him, I know you mean well so thank you but I only chirped in to let a fellow sufferer know that it is far more common than other's think.

Right my experience began when I was about oh maybe 3 or 4 years of age, I was playing with a Matchbox (brand) toy car in the grass in the back garden of a house were we have lived and apparently one of my elder sisters whom is a very bad person to this day had been playing with a Ouija board which her friend had brought around in our garden Shed with my mom not knowing anything about this - she would never have allowed it - BUT I had nothing to do with that and never knew about this until I was in my 20's and she was talking about it one day at my elder brothers.

Anyway I froze like I could not move and a voice hissed into my right ear, it sounded almost like like an old asthmatic man, it said "Poor Poor Paul you are going to have such a bad awful terrible sad life I feel so very very sorry for you - I'll tell you what give me your soul and I will give you a wonderful wonderful life My name is Satan", I shouted NO as little as I was and ran into the house in terror, on another occasion I was playing at the side of the house in the square outside and a figure that was tall, thin almost Dracula appeared and swept toward me saying in a nasty voice "Now I've got you you little bastard", I screamed in terror and ran and it was almost as if a big gust of wind picked me up and sped me away from this thing, my mother was always telling us to get in out of the cold in case we caught Pneumonia and of course being such small child I had no idea what pneumonia was but I screamed through the letter box for my mum to open the door that Pneumonia was going to get me in panic.

That is just the start of a lifetime of misery but let's leave it there shall we, I am here, I believe in Christ he is my Lord and though I want to often get out of this mortal frame and go and give those thing's what they deserve I know that Christs justice is far better and far more lasting than mine could ever be, still I hope he let's me get my spirit hands on them some day.

Look to someone who is into psychology and whom has never experiences this it is obvious mental health issues, to someone whom has experiences it we for the most part wish that it was just mental health issues as that would be far more comforting than what we have experienced and to someone whom knows about demon's and angel's well they know all too well this world is full of one and there are not enough of the other until our Lord put's a stop to them.

edit on 2-12-2020 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   

That was wonderful! Thanks for sharing!

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I was diagnosed with high functioning autism, or aspergers a few years back. Hasn't really changed anything having an official term, but explains why I had so many problems with my childhood.

Its caused many issues I still don't know how to deal with.

The funny part is, people say there is help, just call someone.

The truth is, there is no help. You are expected to die off or bury it deep enough until the stress and anxiety kills you.

I'm still waiting to hear back from multiple places for the "help" and how to proceed. I struggle with maintaining jobs at random places but excel with people I know.

So with Covid going on, I'm still waiting for my disability benefits AND mother effers are/were getting 600$ or more a week. While I haven't seen a dime this year.

How's that for taking care of our people?

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: theboarman

Sent you a PM

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Nivhk

I used to be mad but I'm a lot better now with medication and no drink or drugs.

I'm also on the first stages of assessing if I'm high functioning autistic/Asperger's and hoping it might explain some things and make it better for me to learn to function in life.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Takes years to get rid of the facial t-t-icks after!

Frankly, brother? I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lob-otomy.

One man's normal, is another's idiocy...

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

I'm borrowing that one.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   
All of Satan's seed hisses... experienced it a few times myself in Germany, Italy, Austria and USA. They can see the light that burns within us and it scares them. If you touch them they hiss and coil up from the legs to the head. Last year I was on a case in Naples, Italy and I took my wife along. We were walking back to the hotel and a local ran up to my wife and tried to sell her a carton of cigarettes and was aggressive. After numerous attempts of saying no, leave me alone; I put my hand on the guy's left shoulder and he immediately turned around and hissed at me while coiling up like a snake. His eyes also appeared to look reptilian. This went on for about 30 seconds and then he ran off.

You need to start a street ministry. Show others your faith by working your faith through YOUR street ministry. You need to take it to the next level.
Message sent/message received.

edit on 2-12-2020 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join