It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 176
<< 173  174  175    177  178  179 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

It is not just the FBI. There is a monumental lack of integrity on display all over the federal and state governments.

Cheers

Agree 100%. Fix FBI then THEY can work on the other agencies.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Rudy just signed off from his GA testimony by reaching for and drinking from a big (quart) bottle of water.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   
It

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: hiImBigbob

Hes not missing, he was all over the place on Election Night, and after. He is involved in Joe's transition team.

He was "missing" before election night. I remember on election night they had a picture of a guy in a mask saying it was him,
But other than that I have not seen anything .

I just remember Trump asking during the debates. Where's Hunter?

Is there any pics of him recently that Im missing?

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
Ghislaine Maxwell's hair is falling out, as if anyone cares.

www.nbcnewyork.com...[ /quote]
Reminds me of when the Russians gave that one guy Polonium. Maybe somebody should run a Geiger counter over Maxwell.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: Caled
I like how I post a picture of the epicenter of an earthquake with no additional comments and people jump straight to debunking the 50,000 Chinese soldiers thing. Regardless, unless they block out that section of the satellite feeds for the foreseeable future, we will have a pretty good idea soon enough. You can't hide bomb craters. And even if you try to, there will still be convenient deforestation.

1) nobody bombed Maine
2) see #1

WHY? because the 'news' hasn't told us? THINK about it...

I'm NOT saying I believe it, I'm just playing devil's advocate here...

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Things would be a lot easier to understand if the democrats would change their party name to the communists.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   

I like how I post a picture of the epicenter of an earthquake with no additional comments and people jump straight to debunking the 50,000 Chinese soldiers thing. Regardless, unless they block out that section of the satellite feeds for the foreseeable future, we will have a pretty good idea soon enough. You can't hide bomb craters. And even if you try to, there will still be convenient deforestation.

1) nobody bombed Maine
2) see #1

3) There were not 50,000 Chinese troops on US soil.
edit on 10-12-2020 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Russ Ramsland just spoke about the Frankfurt raid taking place 2 weeks ago.

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Rudy just signed off from his GA testimony by reaching for and drinking from a big (quart) bottle of water.
www.youtube.com...

Rudy back in the saddle? I missed him getting out of the hospital.

link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

1) nobody bombed Maine
2) see #1

3) There were not 50,000 Chinese troops on US soil.

Well, I stopped addressing that. I’m inclined to believe ET arrival before that.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   

I wonder how much of the military has caught this 'disease'. The performance of the Ukrainian-American ration thief wasn't an encouraging indicator.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

1) nobody bombed Maine
2) see #1

WHY? because the 'news' hasn't told us? THINK about it...

I'm NOT saying I believe it, I'm just playing devil's advocate here...

Ok.

If an incursion of that size took place. The command & control PLUS logistical support the Chinese military would have to deploy would be so big it would require them to arrive in Las Vegas as if it were the CES convention.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I believe the raid. I don’t believe 50,000 dead Chinese....yet. But I’m glad the information was brought here. It just may be the craziest thing that ever happened to be true.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Potentially over 400,000 illegal votes in GA, per the hearing today.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
www.youtube.com...

Rudy back in the saddle? I missed him getting out of the hospital.

He looked and sounded perfectly healthy.
No coughing...nothing.
RG appeared healthier than he has in the past.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
a reply to: IAMTAT

I believe the raid. I don’t believe 50,000 dead Chinese....yet. But I’m glad the information was brought here. It just may be the craziest thing that ever happened to be true.

Raid? Happens daily across the globe in different forms & fashions for a variety of reasons. Takes a small number of operators with tactical level support and command/control. They could stay at an Embassy Suites before the OP.

50k soldiers needing food/water/shelter/gasoline/transport/air support/medical support/comms/spare parts/administrative support.

You wouldn’t need the media. Every human within 50 miles of the center mass would be uploading video.
edit on 10-12-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

I am aware of one confirmed dead.

Of course, that was in 1951.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

I am aware of one confirmed dead.

Of course, that was in 1951.

Cheers

49,999 to go.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   
How are we not at war with China? How has no country on earth held them responsible for this plague ?

This was an act of war . When they allowed this to leave Wuhan to the rest of the world but not to the rest of China That is an act of biological warfare . They lied about the transmission rate they lied about everything and silenced people trying to warn the world.

These are acts of war . Now they are trying to control all the info we get.

Why hasn't the world responded in kind? Why hasnt Trump?

There is something way deeper going on.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   

FWIW....remember how I’m always downplaying covid? My dad was diagnosed and hospitalized Saturday. He is 76, has multiple myeloma and is on immunosuppressants so he is high risk. He left hospital yesterday and feels like he has beaten the virus.
I don’t share for sympathy. I truly believe the worst is behind him. I share because it reinforces my experiences working with covid.

new topics

top topics

<< 173  174  175    177  178  179 >>

join