It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 170
<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Belgians now 'Block' their X 'er size..........

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason
I thought she meant age 3 or older. Someone in another thread set me straight. She's real, but the statement was fake.

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Begs the Question. Why is Harris holding up the transition by NOT stepping down from her Senate seat given the election is over and she's the new President Elect?

Not so sure she has to step down this month.?

Richard Nixon resigned as Senator on Jan 1, 1953 or was in Senate Office seat till then to become VP on Jan 20, 1953.

The same with Dan Quayle in 1989 becoming VP under GHWB.

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Hi Rel/Cranky,

Of the 9 watch photos posted, 4 have been repeated (deltas):

#1 3:15 = 3093 - 2647 = 446
#2 3:42 = 3092 - 2913 = 179
#3 4:50 = 3456 - 3231 = 225
#4 3:05 = ???? - 3232 = ???
#5 1:29 = 3685 - 3642 = 43

If we see Watch #4 in future post = 5th complete set.
Pen placed at different angles, like Catherine Herridge markers.

Will POTUS be @ CD tomorrow?
DC = CD (Another mirror? Washington DC vs Camp David)

article link in KU446:
Hacked DNC servers: Will government ever be given access?
MAP

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Frodolives
Thanks for the update. Last time I looked, (4pm) it was 18 states.

Thanks. I don't often post, but I do read everyone's links.
I haven't missed a post since day one.

Keeping the republic safe is time consuming.....LOL

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   

edit on 9-12-2020 by FlyingFox because: UNLEASH THE KRACKEN!

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   
This morning Swalwell said President Trump was to blame for falsely entrapping him. I just shook my head and went back to helping President Trump win a second term. Priority #1.

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Are you trying to say Krispy Kreme is not a proper bakery?

You’ve obviously never had a “Hot Donut Now”.

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Texas + 17 states going to SCOTUS over Election Hoax.

Over 1/3 of the states are telling SCOTUS the election was not conducted in accordance with states’ nor US Constitutions.

The remedies will be the key.

Q - “What do you want us to do about it?” - SCOTUS

A#1 - Instruct the State Legislatures in all 4 states to determine which electors to put forth.

A#2 - Instruct Congress to conduct a Contingent Election because without valid counts from those 4 states, neither candidate reached 270 electoral votes.

Thank-you! I've been looking all over for possible SCOTUS outcomes, and all I see are articles saying the Supreme Court will outright dismiss it. Even many conservative pundits (like Bill O'reilly) were telling Sean Hannity this today. They all say Texas has "No Standing".
edit on 12/9/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Over 1/3 of the states are telling SCOTUS the election was not conducted in accordance with states’ nor US Constitutions.

A#1 - Instruct the State Legislatures in all 4 states to determine which electors to put forth.

A#2 - Instruct Congress to conduct a Contingent Election because without valid counts from those 4 states, neither candidate reached 270 electoral votes.

Thank-you! I've been looking all over for possible SCOTUS outcomes, and all I see are articles saying the Supreme Court will outright dismiss it. Even many conservative pundits (like Bill O'reilly) were telling Sean Hannity this today. They all say Texas has "No Standing".

I have heard that as well. Either they will outright dismiss it or rule against by stating the states can basically dictate what qualifies as a proper election instead of you know, following the law and constitution.

On a side note. Not sure if anyone here is aware of or listens to Steve Deace but he is fantastic. Breaks things down better than just about anyone and doesn't hold back. Anyway, he's really good.

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   

This morning Swalwell said President Trump was to blame for falsely entrapping him. I just shook my head and went back to helping President Trump win a second term. Priority #1.

Rick Grenell just said what???

Rick on CCP connections to Mayors, Governors, Senior Officials - Swalwell.

There is a lot more coming.... "THEY HAVE ALL RECEIVED DEFENSIVE BRIEFINGS...????" Whaaaaat?

CLIP

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
Just a BOOOOMING along

BREAKING: VICTORY!! Michigan Begins STATEWIDE Election Audit Over ELECTION FRAUD CONCERNS. MICHIGAN BUREAU OF ELECTIONS: "It's The Most COMPREHENSIVE ELECTION AUDIT IN STATE HISTORY"

www.thedailyfodder.com...

Just another recount with a fancy name for it.

NO VERIFICATION THAT EVERY PAPER BALLOT IS A LEGITIMATE/LEGAL VOTE.

Bullsh'it on Steroids is all: www.mlive.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Unrelated, just saving space...

So it would appear that Swalwell was so effing stupid he is being blackmailed by CCP, Pelosi, and his wife who likely knew about Fang Fang. I regret not being in on the action.
edit on 9-12-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: awhispersecho

I have heard that as well. Either they will outright dismiss it or rule against by stating the states can basically dictate what qualifies as a proper election instead of you know, following the law and constitution.

In that case, there's no need for a Supreme Court. Let each state decide what's legal and what isn't...from Abortion, to Gay/Lesbian rights, to Church issues. If a Governor violates a law set forth by the state legislature, let the state descend into chaos.

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Fang Fang got around more than Kamala. FoxNews says Swalwell's brother and dad are still working with her.

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Fang Fang got around more than Kamala. FoxNews says Swalwell's brother and dad are still working with her.

i apologize if this is already answered

i thought i heard fangfang disappeared is this the important friend swalwell regreted not returning the email?

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: RsaWarhawk
Sorry, but I haven't read beyond the headlines. Maybe someone else can answer your question.

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   
COLORADO, of all places.

The GOP legislature is going against the states Democratic Governor, and are planning to investigate the state's Dominion Voting System.

Source: twitter.com...

--------------------

Also...big Legislature Election Hearing in Georgia tomorrow. S.O.S. Raffensperger chickened out.

Info: twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Atlantic hit piece...

Eric Swalwell, a Democratic congressman from California, has proposed the creation of a Presidential Crimes Commission, made up of independent prosecutors. In the summer of 2020, Sam Berger of the Center for American Progress, an influential think tank with roots in the Clinton administration, released a detailed blueprint for conducting investigations and possibly prosecutions. It laid out the case this way:

How Biden Should Investigate Trump

"Boom Boom" Swalwell is a poster child for our irredeemably corrupt and dysfunctional government. It's time for an overhaul. Past time.

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

We all have a choice to make.
A FB friend just shared a "mirror article" with the same message flipped.
The left is too nice, time to take the gloves off against the evil right.
Your link from 2000 just shows the narrative has been used a long time.

Hold the Line.
Prepare for the final "ALL IN" scare tactic blitz.
Trust in Humanity.
There are more good than bad (on both sides).

The stage had to be set.
It will be clean & swift, like a bolt of lightning.
The truth coming will be damning & irrefutable.
It will then no longer be about Democrats vs Republicans.

Peace is the Prize.
Helping to then unite a majority under AMERICA FIRST.
We have been given a gift to support & calm friends & family.
Together, we are unstoppable.

MAP

<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join