It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I believe David Icke was a plant.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Kakamega

I think you have the mechanism on point - draw as many followers as possible exclaiming certain truths about the Deep State, then on another go, act like a nut case and say crazy things discrediting themselves and all their followers. That seems to be the MO.

Its some really high level deception on another level, and if that's what these guys are doing, then they really keep a level head, are persistent and never break their role. They're like evil on another level. Perhaps they're ET!

edit on 26-11-2020 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kakamega
..I used the "Jewish Billionaire" because David has attacked Jews directly. I make it clear that I am pro Israel and ..

I do not want to destroy the elite. David did, but I have great respect for the British Queen, for democracy, for the Rothschilds. They are my friends, not enemies.

Oh man you prob an Insider shill too. Friends of people who want to take away freedoms and want to exploit the world through deception and mass murder? Nice ..

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kakamega

originally posted by: FinallyAwake
I've been anti Icke for years now. However aside from the lizard people and him being the messiah, have a search online under David Icke debunked.

There's not a lot to choose from, even on duckduckgo.

I decided to listen to a bit of his latest stuff on Covid protests, and my opinion has gone from

"No, he's a snake oil salesman"
to
"The jury's out, keep an open mind"

I'm particularly interested in what he has to say about consciousness, and that's coming from an atheist.

Thanks for this. I am glad you gave another side so reasonably.

For me, David is an illusionist. May be for you Jesus Christ is an illusionist? The ONLY conscious entity I trust 100% who I have witnessed is Jesus Christ. I only trust my self 70 %, even at times being my worst enemy.

David is a myth generator. He has constructed and generated his personal myth of life, the universe and everything. He has his own version and what he sees is part fact and part prejudiced fancy. I do not appreciate his prejudice and have no use for prejudice even in metaphor. Hitler constructed and generated his own myth too. Look how it desolated!

The Queen, for example, is not in fact a lizard or has a lizard consciousnesws, resonance or frequency. She is flesh and blood like you and I. David tries to turn her into something non-human to make it easier for us to see her as the enemy he perceives her to be. He does the same to all those he perceives as his enemy. While he does that I love and pray for my enemies. I do not even call them enemies. They are future friends as I see it. It is something Jesus taught me. David is not doing that. He is dehumanizing those he is at enmity with.

The problem is, without knowing it himself consciously, David dehumanised people he wanted us to see as enemies as Hitler did. Hitler did the same thing to Jews. He portrayed them as sub human so people could hate on them more easily.

I will choose Jesus every time. He does not tell me to dehumanize what is at enmity with our values. He tells me to love and pray for them, not to call anyone "Raca".

I wonder, do you understand that David has used tactics in exactly the same way as Hitler did? That is very disturbing to me.

For example, do you see how David is making a construct and pulling you into his version? Do you see how I am not doing that? I am not making a false reality or any kind or other dimension. I am analysing and reporting. I am not suggesting any kind of illusion of my own making. I do not even have my own version. I chose Jesus Christ as my version as you are taking bits and pieces from David as your version.

"Sub human": "Subhuman"(german: untermenschen) is a term from Nazi racial ideology. Derived from 19th century racial theory, Nazi ideology held that the German nation, as Herrenvolk, had a right to rule over the world and that Germanic peoples were, as the master race (Herrenrasse), superior to other European peoples (such as Slavic peoples and Romanic peoples) and that all other peoples represented lesser races of varying degrees. Groups regarded as SUBHUMAN (Untermenschen) included inferior racial element (such as Jews, Gypsies, Poles, Altaic peoples or Africans) and asocial element (such as the mentally or physically disabled and homosexuals, but also criminals and prostitutes, beggars and tramps, leftists, liberals and political dissidents, Jehovah's Witnesses and so-called morally degenerates). Generally people who worked against the Third Reich or who were breaking its laws were regarded as Untermenschen. The term was borrowed from older 19th century sources.

I respect you that have your religion to worship 👍🏼

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I used to like David Icke, and still do to a certain extent, but I ceased reading his opinions, and that is all they are, around 5 years ago.

Sure he has done lots of extensive research, but has also piggy backed off of some more reputable journalists, particularly John Pilger.

He’s all ant-lockdown at the moment and I saw an interview with him on my local news channel recently. He’s a good orator and that is all it takes for some people.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Icke is a strange one, talks about lots of stuff. Found it a bit weird when first came across him over 10 years ago. For the exopolitical situation he covers a lot worth considering. I find a lot of his talk about reptilians more about our more primitive reptilian brain and basic fight, fright, flight functions. Maybe there is more to it with a 'They Live' situation going on? With how some of the globalists have exploited Covid it is one to watch out for.

With how Icke has openly been talking about some of the globalists control agenda, maybe he is a plant by spreading these ideas? It seams like he has been more trying to expose some of these plans, give us a chance to stop it. But has it backfired and become an advertising platform for this network as the people just accept it?

What I do like about Icke, he is not afraid of what other people think and calls it as he sees it.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

I think one of his first books i read back in the day was "Truth Vibrations" or something similar.

A good read if memory serves, but just like with the rest of his works, a big pinch of Pink Himalayan Salt is a must.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   

At the end of the day is Icke any more insane than the system of hereditary monarchies or the people that live under a corrupt system of Governments worldwide?

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Icke is a massive fraud, he will say what ever he can to get people's attention and then release books and do a "tour" to keep the coffers rolling in.
All he's ever done is piggy-back what's popular in conspiracies at the time. What worse are his supporter's who say his story has stayed the same. Anyone with half a brain who's tried to read his crap can see his story changes almost weekly.

As to the OP "I believe David Icke was a plant." A plant has more intelligence.
edit on 26-11-2020 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Well, is david icke anti-jewish or anti-zionist? There's definitely a difference. Im not pro-israel as their Palestinian actions are against human rights. However, i don't have anything against jews.

I know Icke for his reptilian theories but not much for anything else.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Ya lost me @ calling David Icke and his like "chagrins and deceivers".
What??
dictionary.cambridge.org... says: disappointment or anger, especially when caused by a failure or mistake:
My children have never shown an interest in music, much to my chagrin.
You must be a charlatan to call someone a chagrin.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

The guy is a kook who believes his own rhetoric.

Aren't we all? (From someone else's perspective)

I think there are many people like Icke who are onto something but blow it by going too far. In Icke's case, the lizard thing and christ thing only make sense if one looks at it symbolically but since he said it literally... oops, lost credibility. Same with Jones. I watched him awhile for stuff about 911 but couldn't handle his endless ranting and screaming. So any nugget of truth, his research, gets lost in that crazy persona.

One of my favourite writers is Carlos Castaneda. Highly discredited due to his work being found to be an intellectual forgery of a sort. Then, as if that wasn't enough he developed a creepy cult. I still think his writing is brilliant and it brought a lot of personal insight to myself and many others.

Ultimately, we have a problem of discernment where a lot of people can't separate the wheat from the chaff.

Lateral thinking is about making connections across a broad range of information. We currently have a world controlled by a network of elites who don't have our best interests at heart. They don't have to be lizards, or aliens, or another race but those labels are the work of the writer and are unfortunate to the cause as most people can't see past it.

Sorry Andy, this wasn't aimed for you. Just adding extra thoughts.

edit on 26-11-2020 by igloo because: forgot a word

edit on 26-11-2020 by igloo because: posting before coffee bad

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo

Your alright mate.

I don't necessarily disagree with the majority of your post.

The thing about perspective, all the same, is it's a very personal experience.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Given that David Icke believes that the Royal Family are lizards, I suppose he could be a plant.

Maybe a Begonia or a large Marrow perhaps?

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: neformore

Or just a big Pansy.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

David Icke is David Icke he's been doing what he does longer than some here have been alive , I remember him as a sports presenter and his transformation into an often mocked conspiracy theorist , he isn't working for anyone other than himself.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   

you believe david icke was a plant?

Have you been to the Doctor??

He he.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Reptilians aside,

No, no, and NO. There is no ''reptilians aside''. It's part and parcel in his world view. I'm thinking that Icke was a fairly smart cat. He studied and thought and tried to put together in his own mind an understanding of our reality and then wrote books about what he was thinking.

I picked up one of his books 15 years ago and began to read. I found marvelous thoughts and explanations of our existence, all within the first chapter. '' Who is this guy'' was my initial thought. ''Gotta pay close attention to what he has to teach''

But then he got to the Reptiles. In all of his juggling of revelatory information, all of his juxtapositioning of tid-bits of truth, he had pulled them all together and ended up with Reptillians. Noooooooooo. Even if he had really been astute, he had gone off the table of reality and dipped into his own fantasy illusions. He had fallen for his own self constructed illusion and then passed it off to unsuspecting neophytes.

I pretty much see Jones in the same light. I followed his writings as well back then, twenty years ago, before he began to screech so loudly. Again, I found he was speaking to a good number of political observations and carrying them forward. But that is all he was doing. He didn't ''expose the Bohemian Grove'' only repeated what others on the left had been trying to bring into public consciousness for decades. There is, or was at least, an organization of folk who lived in that area and kept a close eye on the comings and goings for years and years. If some big celebs or politicians showed up, they were always there to inform whatever media would listen and put out the call for others in the Bay Area to come and join them in public spectacles on the Groves perimeter.

So, like Icke, I think Jones went off the deep end and swam away in the waters of his own hyperbole.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   

I believe David Icke was a plant.

I do not want to destroy the elite. David did, but I have great respect for the British Queen, for democracy, for the Rothschilds. They are my friends, not enemies.

So you believe that Icke was a plant ?
What is he now ? A shrub ? A bush ? Compost ?

You're free to believe whatever you want, even if it grows to admiration for those whom exploit humanity, for their own selfish interests.

Just that it kinda shows, that you may be defending something.
Which kinda affects the readers views, on your opinions about Icke and Jones.

Feels like, maybe, a poorly done honey-pot post, to draw-out the supporters of supposed conspiracy theorists ?

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join