It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two New Covid Vaccines Ready in Record Time?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   
It was said right here on ATS over and over (by some) that they would not be able to make a vaccine for Covid.

I remember a post about there being a SARS vax ready to test when the virus magically disappeared. I did believe that maybe they could make a vax for SARS2.

I now find it very hard to believe that in record time, we have two vaccines and they have an effective rate of 90% or better.

There are not many vaccines that I know of that are 90% effective. Now we have two for a cold virus.

Scientists fear the hunt for a coronavirus vaccine will fail and we will all have to live with the 'constant threat' of COVID-19

'Our moon shot': The world needs a coronavirus vaccine ASAP. Despite drugmakers billion-dollar bets, one might not be available for years.

How Long Will a Vaccine Really Take?

I am not "buying" it or taking it.
Biden won’t rule out MANDATORY Covid-19 vaccination, but admits that enforcement would be nearly impossible

So, how did we get two highly effective SARS2 vaccines this quick?

Has someone had the vax all along?

Did the aliens help us with it?

Is Covid really BS hype and they will just turn the settings on the test units down and then covid will be gone, thanks to the vax... not.

Are the Doc's just that smart and really talented?

Was it just luck and we hit the jackpot?

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Money, the amount of money on the table coupled with relaxed regulations and the potential for recurring vaccines are powerful motivators.

Not to mention the positive press from saving everything (once the spin is done).

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Has someone had the vax all along?

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   
What happened to the Russian vaccine Vladimir Putin was bragging about last July?

Our domestic terrorist liberal media was delighted that Russia beat America.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

They did a lot of talking about it.

I think it was all BS.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   
With relaxed regulations, bought and paid for FDA, no liability for damages the vaccine causes. That will be hard pass for me.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   

They could be getting paid all that money for just a placebo vaccine. Only reason it’s so effective is it’s fighting a fake virus. They just need to rebrand the flu shot and bam they save the world.

Coronavirus vaccine: why it’s important to know what’s in the placebo

They are perfecting the Placebo

In some COVID-19 vaccine trials, participants in the control group (the group receiving a placebo) are injected with a saline solution. In other trials, they receive an actual treatment. For example, in the COVID-19 vaccine developed by the University of Oxford, the control group receives a meningitis and septicaemia vaccine as a placebo.

But it will be hard to tell cause we don’t know what’s in the Placebo.

What researchers are looking for is a difference. So if the active vaccine causes more numbness at the site of injection than the placebo, you can reliably say that numbness is a side-effect of the active vaccine. But if the placebo is designed to cause the side-effect (like redness and swelling), then the normal way of detecting side-effects doesn’t work. Since the placebo causes the side-effect, we will no longer be able to detect a difference. In other words, the two side-effects, being the same, negate each other.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Yeah. Sure. Right.

You and the politicians all go first. Let's see how it works out for you, then maybe I'll think about it in a few months.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

They could be getting paid all that money for just a placebo vaccine. Only reason it’s so effective is it’s fighting a fake virus.

Maybe it is a placebo vaccine with a nano RFID chip in it.

ID2020

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Smoke 'n Mirrors, all part of the Covert-19 Op to usher in the "Great Reset" on humanity.
And there it is... The Covert-19 Op is the crisis they needed to bring in the Great Reset/Agenda 2030 or otherwise known as global communism. Globalist Trudeau isn’t even hiding it now. Conspiracy theory no more.

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Echo007
With relaxed regulations, bought and paid for FDA, no liability for damages the vaccine causes. That will be hard pass for me.

This.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   

relaxed regulations, bought and paid for FDA, no liability for damages

I am sure all of this helped.

If true, then operation warp speed seems due some credit.

But both of them 90% effective or better, must of been lucky or something.

Anyone have any idea on how to run the odds for this?

ETA- Since there are no vaxes for the OG cold viruses, I looked at the flu.

Look at what the second to last sentence says in the above pic.

I can see a list 10 years from now saying the same thing about the 2020 cold, flu and covid season.

edit on 16-11-2020 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   

They are nearly ready.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Yeah , and Both with " Conditions " . Good Luck Suckers !

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Yay, now let's make all politicians and other peope in power take it 1st, and see how we get on 👍🏼

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Amazing isn't it?

No one has developed a successful vaccine for a corona virus ever. Now, we got two of them in a matter of months. On top of that, they are 90% effective which is an astonishing success rate.

The whole thing is so fishy, who would believe it? Oh wait...

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
a reply to: carewemust

They did a lot of talking about it.

I think it was all BS.

Most likely. Russia keeps trying to beat us at things.

Joe Biden's Covid Team said other countries will get the vaccine before Americans do.

Maybe Russians and Chinese are first in line.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

They are nearly ready for mass distribution. The vax is ready.

You think maybe they will find a problem with both of them at the last minute and disappoint the fearful masses?

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ABNARTY

Amazing isn't it?

No one has developed a successful vaccine for a corona virus ever. Now, we got two of them in a matter of months. On top of that, they are 90% effective which is an astonishing success rate.

The whole thing is so fishy, who would believe it? Oh wait...

Exactly.

The odds must be pretty high against this happening.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   
From what I've read, part of the 'great reset' is to effectively dissolve all debt. This would make it easier to faclitate the reset and place us all under the '0' balance.

For some, this would be a great relief. For others, a great loss.

I don't imagine this is about making money. Even those with incredible wealth will have found restrictions.

Let them be aware of the path they have chosen. Let them be aware of what freedom really is, in this world they have created. Let them learn from their choices, for this is truly the meaning of life.

edit on 16-11-2020 by Beyond Creation because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join