It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More than 130 Secret Service officers are said to be infected with coronavirus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Tough scenario here for the agents impacted and the then ripple effect that spreads out from them.

"More than 130 Secret Service officers who help protect the White House and the president when he travels have recently been ordered to isolate or quarantine because they tested positive for the coronavirus or had close contact with infected coworkers, according to three people familiar with agency staffing.

The spread of the coronavirus — which has sidelined roughly 10 percent of the agency's core security team — is believed to be partly linked to a series of campaign rallies that President Donald Trump held in the weeks before the Nov. 3 election, according to the people, who, like others interviewed for this report, spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe the situation."

"It's not the first time the Secret Service has been hit hard by the decisions of Trump and Vice President Mike Pence to travel during the pandemic. This summer, dozens of Secret Service agents fell ill or were sidelined and forced to quarantine in the wake of the president's massive indoor stadium rally in Tulsa in June and the vice president's subsequent trip to Arizona."

If your primary task is to protect the President and VP of the US then what choice do you have if that President makes selfish or poor choices. =(

"The virus is having a dramatic impact on the Secret Service's presidential security unit at the same time that growing numbers of prominent Trump campaign allies and White House officials have fallen ill in the wake of campaign events, where many attendees did not wear masks."

This part is very disconcerting also . While in my opinion Trump is a failure at every level and in every way of leadership he is still the President of the Country so hearing that he is in a heighted state of risk because of his poor choices isn't a great thing.

www.inquirer.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   
It starts to worry me when the Trump team goes along with the plandemic.
There really is no side that has our back right now.
I'm not referring to this fake news war about Trumps infected, but not the mobs iin the street crap.
I am referring to Trumps hospital visit.
Absolutely disheartening.

edit on 11 by Mandroid7 because: Added2

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Are they spraying it on them?

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

Biden has a security team.
If Biden gets infected well we can't predict the future but statistics say it's not in his favor to survive any severe repercussions of the coronavirus.
If he's on blood thinners or high blood pressure pills something like that it's not a very good sign.

(post by richapau removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

Bingo! 🚨

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

""according to three people familiar with agency staffing""

Hmmmm🚨

We need the "fourth" person to comment 🚨

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
Tough scenario here for the agents impacted and the then ripple effect that spreads out from them.

"More than 130 Secret Service officers who help protect the White House and the president when he travels have recently been ordered to isolate or quarantine because they tested positive for the coronavirus or had close contact with infected coworkers, according to three people familiar with agency staffing.

The spread of the coronavirus — which has sidelined roughly 10 percent of the agency's core security team — is believed to be partly linked to a series of campaign rallies that President Donald Trump held in the weeks before the Nov. 3 election, according to the people, who, like others interviewed for this report, spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe the situation."

"It's not the first time the Secret Service has been hit hard by the decisions of Trump and Vice President Mike Pence to travel during the pandemic. This summer, dozens of Secret Service agents fell ill or were sidelined and forced to quarantine in the wake of the president's massive indoor stadium rally in Tulsa in June and the vice president's subsequent trip to Arizona."

If your primary task is to protect the President and VP of the US then what choice do you have if that President makes selfish or poor choices. =(

"The virus is having a dramatic impact on the Secret Service's presidential security unit at the same time that growing numbers of prominent Trump campaign allies and White House officials have fallen ill in the wake of campaign events, where many attendees did not wear masks."

This part is very disconcerting also . While in my opinion Trump is a failure at every level and in every way of leadership he is still the President of the Country so hearing that he is in a heighted state of risk because of his poor choices isn't a great thing.

www.inquirer.com...

when you get time, link me to the thread you did on the Biden victory parties. I'm sure it's an epic thread.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Maybe those are the ones held up in that courthouse, maybe they are not sick at all?

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Run enough tests and you will find that everybody is infected with...something.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

The vast majority of people who “fall ill” from this virus don’t even have any symptoms. The majority of people I know first-hand who have had it only knew they had it because they had to be tested. Do you really continue to believe the lies and manipulation of the media?

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: opethPA

www.inquirer.com...

when you get time, link me to the thread you did on the Biden victory parties. I'm sure it's an epic thread.

Ooooooo! Did it show the clips of all the people at the celebrations pulling their masks down, slugging out of a bottle, pulling their masks back up, and passing that bottle on to the person next to them who did the same?

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Sadly I can't find it but damn we should do a post on that.

top topics

join