It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The start of forced to show vaccine documentation........

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Kids cant go to school without their vaccinations....just sayin.

They can if they get an exemption. Religious reasons and moral objections for example.

Granted, sign me up for vall the vaccines regarding serious stuff. Polio? Measles? No thanks.

Sars-cov-2? Not all that bad really. I won't be first in line for this vaccine, nor will my kids.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

originally posted by: peter_kandra

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Kids cant go to school without their vaccinations....just sayin.

Sure, but they don't need a flu shot to go to school.
I work alone with my wife in our office. No one will ever tell us we need to get vaccinated.

Until a store does and won't let you in without proof.
It shouldn't prove too difficult to get around. There will almost certainly be like minded doctors willing to create the documents one needs.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Lmao....i forgot that Sunday school lesson where Jesus said dont get a vaccination cuz its got an egg in it.

And those diseases you mentioned....have popped back up.

www.sciencemag.org...

a reply to: filthyphilanthropist

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: filthyphilanthropist

Rightfully so, they are going to get a lot of kick back on this vaccine.

Taking into consideration that they have so little knowledge of the virus, combined with the warp speed they want to manufacturer and distribute the vaccine, on top of taking no responsibility for any harm done by the vaccine, along with a history of numerous drugs and products that were deemed save, and later had to be pulled because they were not safe, it is expected that many will not be confident enough in the product to risk the lives of their children to the vaccine.

Nope. Have to give this one a pass.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

The mark is something people will want to take. It's a mark of worship.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Follow the Money ....

There's still TIME ... WAKE UP....

edit on 11122020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: pointr97

I'll give you my one word solution if this becomes the norm:

Forgery

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

As seen in almost every dystopian movie ever made.

Maybe we should give them a closer look.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

He has moved to the shadows.

It went from him being on TV almost every hour, to not even a cameo.

I don't think he was getting the results they had hoped for, or he is working on something less in the open.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
a reply to: MykeNukem

As seen in almost every dystopian movie ever made.

Maybe we should give them a closer look.

2020 has been like a dystopian movie....lol

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   

We got rescheduled Doobie Bros 50th Concert....on the lawn. 10 months from now!

Don't know what to expect.....
edit on 12-11-2020 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Not yet.

The Democrats are going to be in charge.

They spent a lot of time and effort convincing people NOT to take any vaccine that had anything to do with Trump.

They spent a lot of time and effort convincing people that any vaccine developed under Trump would be dangerous.

They can't now turn around and make it mandatory after the MSM and the elite politicians and big tech spent all that time and effort to convince people not to take it.

They made this bed and they will have to lay in it.

IF they try to make a "Trump vaccine" mandatory their voters will throw a fit.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I'm not sure why you are all complaining, this is what you wanted. There's only two sides to all this, you either agree or you don't, and if you don't agree, you're on the streets demonstrating and fighting, putting your lives on the line for your principals, for your individuality, for your freedoms and liberties, but especially for the futures of your children, and their children. The thing is, I don't see anybody, in any country truly taking it to the authorities or their governments. Be absolutely certain, we really have become their serfs, and we do as we are told. Some of you may not wear a mask, whilst those exempt are merely on a grace period, but your not changing or stopping anything. You're not actually resisting. Please don't be an idiot and think that you are...you're not.

All this is occurring because people abrogated their duty to the society they live in. By staying silent and committing no action, a social environment was created by which all that you took for granted, given to you by many who did put their lives on the line, is practically being taken away from you. All any one can think of doing, after all the years of warnings, is to come onto a website and vent their spleen, just to feel as though they have contributed some form of resistance.

I say all this, because ATS likes to deny ignorance.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kreeate

originally posted by: Guyfriday

In Washington State the state has gotten around the legality of it's mandatory mask rule by not enforcing people wear masks, but instead targeting businesses that don't enforce the rule to lose their business license. I know it sounds stupid as hell, but the state has successfully fought this issue in court and it was upheld that the state couldn't be held at fault.

Interesting indeed... Citation/link please?

Sorry for getting back so late on this.

In a court order dated Friday, Judge Benjamin Settle wrote that federal lawsuits against state officials are allowed in certain instances in which the state official has a connection with the enforcement of an allegedly unconstitutional act.

Settle wrote, however, that Inslee's lawyers persuasively argued that while the governor issues emergency orders other officials enforce those orders. There has been little enforcement of Inslee's emergency orders.

But there's this, From: also King5

The state Liquor and Cannabis Board (LCB) suspended the bar's liquor license for six months on Wednesday after three violations of the state's mask and social distancing mandates since August.

So Inslee can claim that there is no enforcement all he want, since it isn't his office that's forcing business to close, but it is in fact departments from the state that, under Inslee's direction, are enforcing the rules. The state has bee refusing to go to court about the Constitutionality of the rules, instead they have repeatedly argued that they aren't directly enforcing the rules.

No court cases if the state refuses to go to court over it's illegal orders, and that's how the States can force you into having to get a vaccine.

WASHINGTON — After a report outlined how Ticketmaster is planning to check if customers have COVID-19 or been vaccinated, the company clarified that any requirement of vaccination or negative test to attend concerts will be left up to event organizers.

Ticketmaster is developing a pandemic safety strategy that uses smartphones to confirm whether people have been tested or vaccinated for the coronavirus, Billboard reported Wednesday, quoting Ticketmaster's president Mark Yovic.

Just like that. Contact Tracing, vaccines, and many other questionably Constitutional rules can be put in place without a state doing much more than telling business that they need to conform "voluntarily" to certain rules if they want to do business in their states. The state can avoid getting sued by claiming that "They're not to blame", and the business is in the clear by declaring "We have to do these rules in order to be safe".

Forced enforcement without writing a law. Eric Blair's O'Brien would have a wet dream with this system of control in place, that we are witnessing first hand.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

I'll give you my one word solution if this becomes the norm:

Forgery

Oh hell, I'll state it outright!

I'll make a killing in black market "papers" for people.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Black Market.

Because I won't get the vaccination.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Black Market.

Because I won't get the vaccination.

I'm allergic (deathly) to components in standard vaccines.

I'm royally screwed one way or another!

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   

So are you going to use the "Soros Model", or do you have another angle?

Also isn't forged paper work more of a "Grey-Market" thing? I might have historical information that fleshes this out, but it's all "just for laughs" given the newspeak era we live in.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Lets just say I have ties in the medical community.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

What is your Destination ? Papers Please..........NEVER My AMERICA ....

edit on 12-11-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join