It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DOJ Election Crimes Chief resigns

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
He didn't quit because "integrity", who is stupid enough to buy that load? If he truly felt Trump had no leg to stand on, it would have turned out as such if he'd stuck around and done his damn job.

Talk about one big, suspicious stinking pile of manure.

I agree do your job.. What's 2 more weeks when you know Trump has nothing and Biden will still have it...now if that wasn't the case...maybe getting the hell out would be good.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Working under the sitting POTUS and doing the exact job he was assigned to is clearly a bridge too far.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Kobiashi Maru.

If he exposes election fraud half the country would be out to kill him.

If he doesn't find election fraud half the country would be out to kill him.

Get while the gettins good.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Wow

Im blown away you guys don't take this at face value.

You do realize there's people who hate Trump SO much that they would definitely resign if he asked them to do something unethical.

Guys, the truth is... Trump is a sinking ship...and people are jumping overboard. No one wants to go down with that ship.

You all realize the minute Trump is out of office he will be persecuted by every and any law they can whip up right?

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   
He resigned, GOOD. We don't need swamp people doing the investigations. Get someone in there whose actually interested in the law and making sure it was followed.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
more of pandoras boxes opening up.....CAN WE SEE ONE RESULT please??? anything? anyone getting busted??

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand
Well Barr and the rest of Trump team look to have muddied the waters a bit here Chief of election Crime resigns

This is FAR from over

I don't get what your getting at.

He resigned saying that Trump's claims are unfounded and that doing what he was told goes against his integrity.

He said he wants no part of what Trump is trying to do.

Let's not pretend. He most likely resigned because he's about to be caught up in all this BS and is guilty of playing a role in it.

Resigning wouldn’t do much to prevent him from being accountable though, if he’s guilty, he’s screwed, resigned or not.

Just throwing my $0.02 in the hat; the only job I’ve ever quit on the spot was a chef gig. 3 of us quit on the spot that night after our head chef couldn’t keep up with the amount of food we were selling from the kitchen and kept sending it to the wrong tables. When the food would come back, we’d be dodging filets, plates, burgers, whatever he had in his hands would come flying at us. This was a regular occurrence for the two months I worked there, but this one night he was really losing his sh*t. Salad guy quits, 30 minutes later the fry guy quits and I’m left covering 3 stations with a head chef still telling me that this is all my fault.

Finally a 5-top of steaks come back, supposedly all the wrong temp. As he’s flipping out at me, I walk to the tray, look at the ticket (it’s his job to add the sides to the plates before they go out) and see the sides are on the wrong steaks. I put the correct sides on the correct plates, took my apron off and walked right past him. Didn’t have to say a word. As I passed the GM he blocked me and said “Drew, I know tonight was rough, but if you could stick around until the end, I’d appreciate it.”, to which I replied, “Sorry man, but you’re problem isn’t with me or the 2 other guys who quit tonight.”

I have no clue who this dude is (who resigned) or any previous issues that have been around him, just sayin’, sometimes the people above ya make your job sh*tty enough that it’s no longer worth it. Hell, I almost quit my current job last year for the exact same reasons, but I stuck it out until they fired the chief engineer and I took his place.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

Hated him so much that he ....almost...hung on through his presidency?

Politicians and media agencies are scurrying. Very true, also extremely helpful. The GOP is done without Trump should that be the path he takes.

The guy has and will have lawsuits until he's in the ground. Comes with being wealthy and famous. Lets cross that bridge when its present.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Richard Pilger, who was director of the Election Crimes Branch of the DOJ, sent an email to colleagues saying he could not longer do his job in the wake of Barr’s memo, which was issued as the president’s legal team mount baseless legal challenges to the election results, alleging widespread voter fraud cost him the race.

Deep state hack and Good Riddens.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
Wow

Im blown away you guys don't take this at face value.

You do realize there's people who hate Trump SO much that they would definitely resign if he asked them to do something unethical.

Guys, the truth is... Trump is a sinking ship...and people are jumping overboard. No one wants to go down with that ship.

You all realize the minute Trump is out of office he will be persecuted by every and any law they can whip up right?

Ok. I’ll accept that if you can tell me how he could put up with trump for so long but with only 2 months to go he just couldn’t stand it anymore?

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Lucidparadox

Hated him so much that he ....almost...hung on through his presidency?

Politicians and media agencies are scurrying. Very true, also extremely helpful. The GOP is done without Trump should that be the path he takes.

The guy has and will have lawsuits until he's in the ground. Comes with being wealthy and famous. Lets cross that bridge when its present.

We had the same response lol.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join