It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The True Roots Of Communism: A Satanic Cult

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

"Reality is the independent nature and existence

Despite the fact that we disagree on most everything we seem to get along.

I disagree again and insist you know of no difference between reality
being the manifestation of spirit. And it arising against insurmountable
odds and out of nothing for no reason. What you choose to believe is
completely impossible and proves your thinking is problematic thru and thru.
Wait and you will see.

Also I am not part of any team. I exist therefore I am. But I know enough to know
I am not that I am. I am because of he that is I am. and because he that is I am
I have a purpose. So do you but the world you have allowed to blind you from that
purpose. That's what makes you weak.
edit on 5-7-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

Im just me buddy, i know that just fine.

If you know enough to know anything, its that you should know you know nothing in the grand scheme of things.

As to your weak comment, weak people follow organised religious practice because they cannot, or rather choose not to think for themselves.

I don't tick that box Randyvine2 nor do i allow organised religious tripe to wag my dogs tail.

Nothing coming to save me, but me, or you for that matter.

If anything its yourself that blinded by the religious light my friend, but happy travels anyroad, its all about the journey you see and not the destination.

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   

If you know enough to know anything, its that you should know you know nothing in the grand scheme of things.

My friend All that I am and al that I know is because of God. You owe that to no one.
and that will leave you lonely in the end.

As to your weak comment, weak people follow organised religious practice because they cannot, or rather choose not to think for themselves.

I often give you credit because you often make good sense. All the
more reason to call you out when you don't. Mainstream is for pussies.

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2
a reply to: PurpleSun I never mentioned anything about those things. But since you brought it up, you are talking about basic physics, not God.

Xrays are not benign. Neither is shortwave UV. And the two are not at all the same when it comes to energy levels. That's why CT scans use xrays, not UV.

If you cast aside the word of God you understand nothing.

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake very well said. "Good and evil" and not only human constructs but societal norms that change from culture to culture. Sad the poster doesn't realize that. And democracy being a prison? - 10,000 stars for that! I wish more people could see that.

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   

That's ok Randyvine2 i imagine your religious belief system extends an enormous piece of mind.

From my part, if i cant fathom how something works, im generally apt to take it apart to find out.

And all i find when i take apart organised religious practices are the same principles, lies, and control construct under the surface im afraid.

Pearl of wisdom to be had now and again, but absolutely no proof whatsoever of any omnipotent being in the sky, that loves us unconditionally, yet is willing to punish us for all eternity should we choose to disagree with its rhetoric and choose to think for our self and do our own dance.

As to original anything Abrahamic is just a facsimile Epic of Gilgamesh.

Its all rinse and repeat mate and in the end all about Sun worship as opposed to Son worship.

edit on 6-7-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: PurpleSun

Goodness requires empathy and direction.

But if people wish to find evil all the need do is look for imbalance.

Because that's where it resides.

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake That's a very subjective way of looking at it. Again, evil is a human made thing so if you choose to look at it in that way, so be it. The difference between "good and bad" and "good and evil" is simply what side of the fence one is on. So again, subjective. Things just ARE regardless of what labels we choose to put on them.

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Labels are important through.

Take them away and you end up with a hell of a mess.

Things just are because we choose to make them the way they are.

Humanity has great capacity for good as well as evil.

Like i said through evil tends to prevail when things become out of kilter.

Most things in Mans universe are influenced by personal feelings and opinion, not much that could not be considered subjective where the human condition is concerned.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Our boundless cognitive ability to reason, imagination, good sense and intelligence
can not be with out intent, purpose and hope. You use atheistic rhetoric that you
should know is false considering your experience with this topic. That I assume is
extensive being a long time member willing to engage.

that loves us unconditionally, yet is willing to punish us for all eternity should we choose to disagree with its rhetoric and choose to think for our self and do our own dance.

I like that you don't back down but you should up your game away from the
typical cookie cutter atheist classics. if you're shown a claim is false and continue
to use it then for me it makes you not worth talking to. If you think I wish
to convince you of something? It could only be one thing. You don't have all
the answers but you've convinced yourself no one does. I'm convinced someone
has to.

edit on 31-7-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 05:23 AM
link   

"if you're shown a claim is false and continue to use it then for me it makes you not worth talking to."

What claim have i made that is false?

"if you think I wish to convince you of something?"

I dont mind conviction Randyvine2, i also like to learn.

"You don't have all the answers but you've convinced yourself no one does."

That's because most of the interesting questions have yet to be posed regarding life the universe and everything.

You see our race has not even been around long enough, nor have we even created the technologies or tools yet to even fathom and form the significant queries, never mind collect the data and evidence in any sort of meaningful manner to come to any sort of meaningful conclusions.

We are stuck at the arse end of our Stars gravity well whilst the universe does her thing with or without our intervention.

And we are not going anywhere any time soon.

"I'm convinced someone has to."

Who, and if that the case, where, when, and how?

Edit: Should probably add I'm not an atheist per-say, im on the fence.

edit on 1-8-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Just picking at your brain a little while Andy. It seems likely we will
never understand each other. But I am glad to know ya if for that
being the only reason.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Same to you brother, glad to know you also.

Understanding can be a double edged sword sometimes Randyvine2.

It can help a situation but it can also hurt or have a harmful cost.

Everything has its price you see.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   

That's a very subjective way of looking at it. Again, evil is a human made thing so if you choose to look at it in that way, so be it. The difference between "good and bad" and "good and evil" is simply what side of the fence one is on. So again, subjective. Things just ARE regardless of what labels we choose to put on them.

Most atheists use the argument of evil against the existence of God.
They ask "Why would a loving God allow so much evil in the world?"
Therefore admitting evil does exist in the world. What you seem to be
doing is saying evil doesn't exist then turning around and admitting it's
existence as "A human made thing". I've seen many debates frustrate the
non believer so furiously that they went so far as to say that love does not
exist. This happens often because you can't eliminate God from his
creation without a domino effect. Eliminating evil from existence is
just as ridiculous as trying to eliminate God from existence. Obviously
our existence is the only one hanging in the balance. We die, not God
not evil, not good and not love.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   
ooof double post :/
edit on 2-8-2021 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: LitriumGem

Just lol... What sort of nonsense is?

courses.lumenlearning.com...
edit on 2-8-2021 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2 and yet there is no such thing as evil in science. Again, "evil" is just being in contrast with someone else. And negative does not mean evil. Even the word "evil" doesn't truly translate. The Latin root is "mal" which simply means "bad" as in "malnourished", "malware", "malice", "malformed" etc. The current definition of it is "profoundly immoral and/or wicked" and as I've already shown those are simply cultural norms. Even the first civilization on Earth, the Sumerians, didn't recognize separate concepts of "good" and "evil" at all. They simply saw everything as the will of their Gods. It's not until control from religious leaders comes into the picture where "evil" comes many thousands of years later. So your assertion that "eliminating evil from existence is just as ridiculous as trying to eliminate God from existence" simply does not hold any credibility and has already been proven false based on history and what I've described.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   

based on history and what I've described.

Who's history?

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I went through a communist phase when I was in college. It lasted until I got into volume 2 of D. Kapital.. Communism is presented as manifesting the best interest of the lowest classes (the vast majority of urbanizing societies like the 19th century Ruhr.)

Yet in further reading, it is revealed that the proles cannot possibly ascertain their own best interests. They need the Intelligentsia to tell them what their best interests actually are. And poor villagers who’ve moved to the city aren’t trained in leadership the way the capital class is. So proles need the intelligentsia again, because they aren’t capitalists but are in fact trained to lead— to organize them into unions and militias. That is what it means to be the vanguard of the revolution— that until the proles can think for themselves (which is never), the sub-humans need an advanced guard of the intellectuals to tell them whom to smite. So the dictatorship of the proletariat, the promised end goal of communism, is delayed. In the mean time we have to accept a dictatorship ...of the intelligentsia...

Once you start looking for this rhetoric, you realize this is the language of leftists within the US Democrat party. In 2016, The NY Times cried about how poor white rural males who supported trump were “voting against their own interests.”— the specific formulation of Marx, regarding the nationalistic prejudices of the rural proletariat in the Saarland in the 19th cent.

In the book of revelation, the human incarnation of THE antichrist is described as “rising up out of the sea”. This is a pun in Hebrew; one word for people “ha’Am” sounds like one of the words for the sea (evidence that the author of the Revelation of John thought in Hebrew or Aramaic, but wrote in Greek).

The sea is a metaphor for the great masses of humanity (as in Led Zepplin’s “the Ocean”). The false Christ will come out of “the proletariat.” He will literally embody the goal of communism,

“The Dictator-ship” of the proletariat

“The dragon stood on the shore of the sea. And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. It had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on its horns, and on each head a blasphemous name."

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2 apparently the documented history of the cultures of the world until the Catholic Church brainwashed people and made their version the correct version by trying to eliminate anyone else who dissented from it.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join