It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The True Roots Of Communism: A Satanic Cult

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 07:11 AM
link   
As I mentioned previously, there is evidence that the Illuminati group was formulated by the Supreme Council. They are the ones that implemented the Principles, policies, etc.

Marquis De Sade was one members of this council, the other four were:

1. Adam Weishaupt (company’s general manager, concrete implementation of the board of directors' decisions.)

2. Sir Francis Dashwood (founder of the 'Hellfire Club')

3. Kabbalistic scholar of Esotericism Jacob Frank (aka ' Sabbatai Zevi')

4. Mayer Rothschild, (Representative of the Bankers Group.)

De Sade's books are pure filth and evil but they also have 'hints' about how this group views humanity. Here are some excerpts from some of his works. Some of them have already come to pass:

quote:

"The most outstanding service one could do to some young person would then be to pluck out of him all the weeds of virtue Nature or education might have sown in his soul."

quote:

"The embryo is to be considered the woman’s exclusive property; as the sole owner of this fruit rather jestingly called precious, she can dispose of it as she likes. She can destroy it in the depths of her womb if it proves a nuisance to her. Or after it ripens and is born, if she is for any reason displeased with it or irked at having produced it, she can destroy it then; whatever the circumstances, infanticide is her sacred right."

quote:

"Forbid them marriage, authorize sodomy, prohibit them worship of any sort, and you will soon have them reduced to the abjection your policy demands."

quote:

"A vital chapter in the policy followed by all those at the head of any government is to foment and promote the extremest degree of corruption in the citizenry; so long as the subject wastes away body and soul in the delights of gangrenous, enfeebling debauchery, he does not feel the weight of his irons, and you can heap fresh ones upon him without his even noticing.

The true essence of statecraft is thus to multiply a hundredfold every possible means to debilitate and pervert the people. Lots of shows, much pomp and display, cabarets, brothels without number, a general amnesty for all crimes committed in debauchery: those are the expedients for bringing the plebeians to heel. O you who ambition to rule over them, beware of virtue within the frontiers of your empire, only let virtue reign and your peoples will open their eyes, and your thrones, reposing as they do upon nothing but vice, will be very speedily overthrown; the free man’s awakening will be cruel for the despots, and the day he ceases to fritter his leisure away in vices he’ll start to strive for domination like yourselves."

quote:

"Instead of morality and religion, which will be stricken from the curriculum, the pure and unadulterated principles of Nature (science) will be taught in the public schools;"

quote:

"Christianity will be rigorously banished out of the land; none but libertine rites and feasts will ever be celebrated in France. I’ll be rid of Christianity, I say: but not of religion, this I intend to retain, for its chains are useful to the preservation of order as I proved to you a moment ago. The object of worship doesn’t matter in the slightest, the thing that counts is clergy; but I’d rather see the dagger of superstition wielded by the priests of Venus than by the admirers of Mary."

quote:

"The common herd will be kept in a state of subservience, of prostrate bondage, which will render them powerless even to strike for, let alone to attain to, domination, or to encroach upon or debase the prerogatives of the rich. Tied to the glebe as in olden days, the people will be held like any other property, and, like it, will be subject to all the various mutations of value and ownership. Only the people will be liable to punishment at the hands of the law, and it will be inflicted for the most trifling offenses.

The commoner’s proprietor will have the right of life or death over him and his family, and neither his complaints nor his recriminations will ever receive hearing. Never will free schools be available to him: tilling the soil does not require knowledge, the blindfold of ignorance is made for the peasant’s eyes, showing him the light is always a risky business. The first individual, regardless of his class, who were to think to stir up the people or to invite them to break their chains will be thrown to wild beasts and eaten alive."

quote:

"In every town and city of the land there shall be opened public houses containing specimens of both sexes, the number of these houses to be proportional to the population of the district or agglomeration, there being at least one male and one female establishment per every thousand inhabitants; the personnel of each shall be three hundred individuals, who will begin their internment at the age of twelve and not retire from service before twenty-five. These establishments will be subsidized by the government; only members of the free class will have the right of entrance and they will of course be empowered to do in these places whatever they please."

quote:

"Everything denominated crime of libertinage at present, to wit: murder in debauch, incest, rape, sodomy, adultery, etc., will be reprehensible only if committed by a member of the slave castes."

quote:

"Prizes shall be awarded to the most celebrated courtesans in the bawdy houses, likewise to the young boys there who have got themselves a name in the art of pleasing. Similarly, bonuses and stipends shall be granted to each inventor of a new lubricity, to every author of cynical books, to all libertines recognized as professed in their order."

quote:

"The slave class shall exist as did the Helots in ancient Lacedaemon. There being no difference whatsoever between the human slave and the brute beast, why should you punish the murderer of the one more than the murderer of the other?"

edit on 11-1-2021 by LitriumGem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Any ideology could be deemed Satanic if it doesnt have a said gods name, an with Satan literally meaning enemy. One who doesn't beleive in Jesus is technically an anti-christ in theory.

"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal."
Aristotle
edit on 11-1-2021 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Never Despise

This is an excellent post.

I'm currently tracking how the CIA historically faked UFOs for decades
as admitted by the CIA itself:

www.cia.gov...

but also this trend that the "Invisible College Version 2.0" is pushing Mother worship
(and ultimately) Kundalini in the halls of power.

It is fascinating just how far back Mother Worship/Kundalni (or in this case
Tao/Tantric Yoga fusion) goes back.

Really it all goes back to about 200 AD, with the Sethian Gnostics, but to see it so
alive and well in the halls of power in today's world is utterly fascinating.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: LitriumGem

There's no such thing as "good and "evil" in this universe - only positive and negative (as physics well shows). "Good" and "evil" are cultural and up to perception and not empirical proof. And Satanism? Yeah. No such thing. Only Sumerian Gods who history rewrote after centuries and the Christians made a villian so they could fill their coffers selling "salvation" from a made up demon. In the Christian faith their "Satan" is an arch angel. And talking about "money" to bribe... yeah, that's 2000 years old. Read where Paul literally paid off John in the New Testament. The Illuminati aren't "Satanic". Their beliefs are older than the Christian myths they brush off. They mainly go back to Egypt and the original Sumerian before that.

(post by MessiahBuddhaSavior removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: PurpleSun

The worship of pagan Gods has always been with them. Our
leaders and monarchs the Elite and corporate fascists. Baal
Beelzebub Molleck Marduk Inanna and Isis. It is all Satanic
at it's core. The kings and queens sacrificed their own children
to Molleck. And they did it in the belly of a metal calf. Roasted
them to death. And you say there is no such thing as evil. You
believe exactly what TPTB want you to believe. What they made
sure you were taught to believe. You have no idea that you are
the one who has been lied to. The proof is everywhere because
all of creation is just a manifestation of spirit. Those scientific
protocols were put in place for one reason. To shore up the lie.

edit on 17-6-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2 Exactly. They have (only many of those Gods and Goddesses you mentioned are the same with different names). My point is this - simply because it may be "Pagan" does not mean it is Satanic. Satan is a man made myth. And of course they are in control. Language is a control. Laws are a control. Social engineering is a control. These are creations to keep them in power on the Earth and keep other people asleep as human resources. Nothing more, nothing less.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Well for me you have the right idea. But for some reason
( I won't pry ) you seem to reject the full truth of the matter.
If you think Satan is just a myth. I can't agree.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Put Simply , Communism is Anti Human , Anti God , and Anti Freedom . That Sure Sounds like satanism to me . My Condolences if you Actually Think Communism is " OK " ............

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Did you just suggest Judaism is satanic, anti - human, anti god, anti freedom, etc?

Communism is some Utopian goal like Star Trek, that we can't even fathom until capitalism becomes some sort of distant thought of what we as a civilization interpreted freedom of individual thought and progress. Marx even thought his works wouldn't be relevant until well into the future.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   

" of what we as a civilization interpreted freedom of individual thought and progress "

Sorry Pal , Communism is Not It ...................NEXT .

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Weak argument... Capitalism was a 'concept' well before it was known as 'capitalism' which was pushed hard by the catholic church to spread out the distribution of wealth and thus more taxes would revenue into the coffers of the church.

Marx actually called this behavior out many times that the bourgeoisie inevitably were the downfall of monarchy and feudalism. This is why moral theorists such as Adam smith latched onto the concept of the 'invisible hand' to interpret what really drives mans greed.

If you want to debate me about historical capitalism, come more prepared.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   

I am Not talking about Capitalism , but a Democratic Republic that Enables it's Citizens Personal Freedoms of Life , Liberty , and the Pursuit of Happiness . A Small Government that Serves the People , Not Themselves . Communism is NONE Of THAT .

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 08:42 PM
link   

I don't think we are on the same page here... you're waffling on about Jeffersonisms while I'm addressing the content of the thread.

Capitalism is the current model of individualism, which translates to what you just said. Because, it bleeds into the economy and the very notion that people are free to pursue their own self interests.

What my initial argument to you was pointing out, communism, as in the "text book" definition is some future state of human society where capitalism WAS the foundation of individual freedoms.
Historically, communism (in its pursuit) has been disastrous, which is what you're basing your arguments off (I assume).

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2 I understand the full truth of the matter quite well. Satan is a creation of man to sell salvation. I know where these things came from - the creator Gods (aliens) of Sumer - namely Enki and Inanna who gave them as social control over the humans that Enki created. That's not Satan or "good or bad" or especially "evil" - it's simply a form of control. You don't have to agree. Empirical evidence has no care of feelings or agreeing or not.

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Put Simply , Communism is Anti Human , Anti God , and Anti Freedom . That Sure Sounds like satanism to me . My Condolences if you Actually Think Communism is " OK " ............

Hard to prove it's any of those things. Again, "Satanism" without their being a true "Satan" is hard to prove. You're confusing Satan with what the church calls "Pagan" and that's only been a concept for 2000 years since it was around for tens of thousands. Perhaps you need to learn world history to find out how the world did just fine without the creation of the Church myths and "Satan" has nothing to do with any of it. To think otherwise is to ignore facts based on a belief and that is nothing but ignorance.

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Xrays are not benign. Neither is shortwave UV. And the two are not at all the same when it comes to energy levels. That's why CT scans use xrays, not UV.

If you cast aside the word of God you understand nothing.
edit on 5-7-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: LitriumGem

Good and evil are simply Human constructs.

As to communism, that's just a system of governance/social organization devised to control a population.

Same as any other form of governance yet devised by Man, and don't think Democracy don't tick the same to similar box.

Democracy is just a prison where we cannot see the bars yet none the less the most desirable form of control because the best slaves are the ones who think they are free.

End of the day money talks the rest simply do the walk.

edit on 5-7-2021 by andy06shake because: Thing LoL Think

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Good and evil are simply Human constructs.

The facts and the truth will always be much more than your self imposed
flimsy doctrine. Even the elite know better. Your ideology is weakness.
You believe that what you can not see can not be real. Yet reality is made
of what you can not see.
edit on 5-7-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

Im sticking to exactly the facts and truth of the matter.

You lot not so much.

Present your alternative facts and proof then, its been a slow day and i could do with a chortle.

I think you may find its your team that believes what you cannot see can not be real, aka COVID 19 for instance.

"Reality is the independent nature and existence of everything knowable, whether it is knowable by logical inference, empirical observation, or some other form of experience."

All your so-called elite know how to do is control, and they do so via systems of governance around the globe, all sorts of different types.
edit on 5-7-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join