It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can America's weakness be exploited?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Hello ATS, a little bit of a question thread here.

I'm going to put aside the whole Trump/Biden issue for one second and focus on the very real possibility that America's enemies may use this time to exploit you.

With America being divided down the middle and the two factions vying for power, can a foreign state move in to attack amidst the confusion? The attack would be timed for, around, 17th Jan, when the apparatus to change the leader would be in full gear. The republicans are not going to want to cede power and there may well be a huge political scandal afoot, an attack would cause further breakdowns of social contact and no one would know which administration is supposed to deal with it. There would be two parties vying for a retaliation from differing points of view and both claiming equal validity, though one will not yet be dominant, the response then would be a confused garble of political rhetoric.

If riots start to happen again, this time worsened by people perception of being ignored, will a foreign state use this as an excuse to attack? Whilst the population can't come together for their OWN countrymen, how would they unify against a threat, especially if they think their 'guy' should be fighting them.... If the American people see their neighbor as their enemy - who stole an election, would he even want to defend him?

Biden will restarts the Iranian nuclear treaty, this will alienate him from Israel entirely and the whole middle east peace deal may collapse, ushering in the one who is to affirm the deals and make them stronger (The AC). Russia could exploit this by allying with Turkey and pre-emptively attacking Israel, with all the other nations surrounding Israel wanting them dead anyway, this could work in their favor, China would then be emboldened anyway to take on America, again.

Has America left itself dangerously exposed? Has your once great, God fearing nation crumbled from the rot within? Or will a strong man come and steal your glory?
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: My t key wont work!

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Not any more than normal.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

Would you say these are normal times?

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius

Would you say these are normal times?

Yes the same thing happened 4 years ago. The methods where different and the roles reversed. But the vulnerability the same.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Your country was tearing itself apart 4 years ago?

From what I have observed, the Trump presidency has brought an ugly underbelly that unperpins the American 'dream'.

The 'deep state' was on show, and now in desperation have exposed themselves. Trump already went after the sexually immoral.

I believe this moral degradation and overall decline in social cohesion is at a boiling point now.

The moral fabric that unpinned most of America's values has been replaced with almost fanatical zeal and sold to the advertisers.... This weakens nations, they lose their identity and become demoralized..... You don't see this?

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius

Your country was tearing itself apart 4 years ago?

Well first we would have to define "tearing itself apart" ... I wouldn't agree we are tearing our self apart now.

But yes the same level of discontent was present 4 years ago.

There where massive protests in the streets.

The loosing political party tried to overturne the will of the people by campaigning to get electors to be faithless during the Electoral College vote.

News media was in over drive trying to paint the president elect as unstable (nuclear war starting unstable) in order to push for those faithless electors.

The Obama administration and Intelligence community would refuse to give Trump his national security briefings. And they broadcasted that fact to the world and our enemies.

And the Obama administration picked a political fight with Russians during the transition of power to the Trump Administration.

The Obama administration went around to our allies to warn them about Trump.

What's happening now is tame in comparison. It may get as bad over the coming weeks; but right now not so much.
edit on 7-11-2020 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Don't forget about the spying.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

Don't forget about the spying.

And the spying and unmasking of US citizens tied to the Trump Administration.

Hillary Clinton and John McCain even paid for and distributed false national security impacting information against the President elect.

The more I think about it the more I wonder why Democrats are being babies about the current President asking for recounts.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   

The republicans are not going to want to cede power and there may well be a huge political scandal afoot,
a reply to: Joneselius

This is where your theory falls apart. ^

The Republicans have shown there true colors , They want Trump gone.

Both sides are in on this , Possibly even Trump himself ..though that part I'm not sure on yet.

Oh yea and just a little theory add to for you , The Division in our country is on purpose and comes from with in because our leaders know that a divided nation is easier to control than a United one.
edit on 7-11-2020 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   

What exactly do you think our weaknesses are? Not being an ass.. Im asking a question.

I think we are about to have some shields missing in the wall and no one ( but an enemy) to step forward if Biden hasnt grown a backbone since Obama and a brain in the last 30 minutes.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

The republicans are not going to want to cede power and there may well be a huge political scandal afoot,

Both sides are in on this , Possibly even Trump himself ..though that part I'm not sure on yet.

Oh yea and just a little theory add to for you , The Division in our country is on purpose and comes from with in because our leaders know that a divided nation is easier to control than a United one.

You use the word leaders but you didn't describe the actions of leaders..

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

You use the word leaders but you didn't describe the actions of leaders..

I didnt say they were good leaders mate.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   
100 million Americans use Tic Toc,all that metadata goes to China,the Chinese know all about manipulating public perception you will find Tic Toc was biased for Biden,social media has been weaponized and is now being used against you

The Trojan horse is in the gates.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Can America's weakness be exploited?

We just witnessed America being exploited by massive voting fraud. : O

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   
America's weaknesses politically are greed and self-interest, America's enemies have learned instead of a direct frontal assault, its easier to pay for influence, buy the land and businesses, and slowly migrate and infiltrate our society. Just a pet theory of mine COVID will force many to abandon property and businesses in our cities, speeding up the process.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
100 million Americans use Tic Toc,all that metadata goes to China,the Chinese know all about manipulating public perception you will find Tic Toc was biased for Biden,social media has been weaponized and is now being used against you

The Trojan horse is in the gates.

So the Chinese learned how to manipulate Americans buy gathering metadata on our teenagers and children?

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Theres plenty of adults on there,young adults of voting age I doubt was a Trump demographic

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

Well one weakness is always assuming you're untouchable. 9/11 was such a shock and I think people have forgotten the implicaions.

Another weakness is declining morals and familial bonds, the nuclear family is under attack from all sides (especially kids shows) and family values are quickly being given to the state.

A pandemic that destroys businesses. We'd have thought that America, being at the pinnacle of innovation, wouldn't suffer so drastically under a pandemic and the assumption was that we were ready..... That was wrong, so hard headedness is also a weakness.

I think a great strength for your country is the prevalence of Christianity and it's born again adherents , like myself.
Though that will now, especially under "that, that thing" Biden....

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   

I always figured if China were to send their entire air force, navy, and 200 million men at the US West Coast, the 20,000 or so who survived to the beachhead would be dispatched before making it 5 miles inland.

My opinion: not a chance in hell.

new topics

top topics

join