It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sitting on the sideline watching the Circus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   
And I thought only the 3rd world and African countries steal elections. Who would force a President out when he has done more for his country that any president before him. It cannot be the quick tweets alone that made him be misunderstood. Yes they did bite, but really?

And if you do not believe me read this article and then you are welcome to disagree
Do yourself the favor

I will tell you why; the money hunger Skunks were threatened by Trump and his cleanup act. Just look for yourself and see who were complaining the loudest. What he did for the working class never gets mentioned.

But then again it does not matter, as the glaciations period of our ice-age is upon us. How deep and long it’s going to be is just a guess, but in a few more years this Covid exercise will make sense when there is no food. There will not even be food parcels for the poor to steal like the ANC did in our South African lock-down.

But I must ad “I didn’t like the circus I saw” it was in bad taste.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ICycle2

75 million dumbasses voted for Biden, give or take 20 million fake votes.
Never underestimate the stupidity of Dem supporters.......NEVER.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Who would've thought that so many people actually APPROVED of cities being burned, looted and destroyed!! 😲

You gotta wonder who you're standing next to sometimes..

edit on 11/7/2020 by EternalShadow because: corrrection

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Angry Red Party supporters,

I feel your pain, everybody hurts. Sometimes!

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Who would force a President out when he has done more for his country that any president before him.

I almost didn't detect the satire, but that gave it away. Good troll.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

It's what I call the " High School Popularity " effect.

It is a Psychological weakness that many many people suffer from , They simply do not want to seem different they see everyone else doing it so they to will do it .

All the Social Media chatter , All the MSM networks , all of it working to get you on this Bandwagon of hating Trump.

The unfortunate Truth is that most people are weak , scared and lack confidence .

What those weak minded fools dont understand is , the Media could have gotten them to hate anyone they wanted it just so happen to be Trump.

and so here we are in Bidens America

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   

I will tell you why; the money hunger Skunks were threatened by Trump and his cleanup act.

The cleanup act where he got rid of all the oversight for the stimulus bill? So no one could track what he did with trillions of dollars?

Or are you confusing another part of his corruption for a “clean up act”?

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

I will tell you why; the money hunger Skunks were threatened by Trump and his cleanup act.

The cleanup act where he got rid of all the oversight for the stimulus bill? So no one could track what he did with trillions of dollars?

Dumbest. Comment. Ever
You keep topping yourself.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

It's what I call the " High School Popularity " effect.

It is a Psychological weakness that many many people suffer from , They simply do not want to seem different they see everyone else doing it so they to will do it .

All the Social Media chatter , All the MSM networks , all of it working to get you on this Bandwagon of hating Trump.

The unfortunate Truth is that most people are weak , scared and lack confidence .

What those weak minded fools dont understand is , the Media could have gotten them to hate anyone they wanted it just so happen to be Trump.

and so here we are in Bidens America
Young silly sheep fools = Future prospects now less!

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Dumbest. Comment. Ever

Here’s some fun trivia for you:

Who’s the only impeached one-term president in the history of America?

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Dumbest. Comment. Ever

Here’s some fun trivia for you:

Who’s the only impeached one-term president in the history of America?

It does put an ugly stain on his Presidency , which of course in the end was the real intention.

Because what did it accomplish ? What did they Prove ?

All the good little Democrat minions voted for the Impeachment not because they wanted to but because they were told to

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

They arent dumbasses they are at a maximum misinformed, but you'd also say the same about anyone.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   
No matter what happens, the people that committed this fraud working in these places have to go back to their meager pitiful lives next week in their crime infested cities. They will get nothing out of it. No higher wages, no meaningful jobs, no good police protection. It's sad but marginally comical in a way.

Me on the other hand, no impact. I'm financially well off, nice home, nice cars, great job. All from hard work and being an honest to God good person.

Nothing has changed. They are right where they belong in life and so am I. It all worked out. For me anyway.
edit on 7-11-2020 by Stupidsecrets because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: latic
a reply to: RazorV66

They arent dumbasses they are at a maximum misinformed, but you'd also say the same about anyone.

Nope...they are dumb

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

I would disagree. I think while the investigation and recount may not tilt for Trump it is for certain going to expose some people and some of those people will be going to jail. It will forever change their lives and their families in a negative way. No matter how the legal action pans out I hope they throw the book at these people

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Hope you have a big box of popcorn, this circus is going to take a while to pan out one way or the other.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

I would disagree. I think while the investigation and recount may not tilt for Trump it is for certain going to expose some people and some of those people will be going to jail. It will forever change their lives and their families in a negative way. No matter how the legal action pans out I hope they throw the book at these people

Some have already gone to jail. One a few counties over from me this week. She forged upward of 130 ballots for people in hospice and the mentally incapacitated. All for what. That would be nothing but 10 years in jail.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   
One of my favorite quotes,

When Trump announced he'd pull back all troops from Syria, he was lambasted for it. Remember that the US, according to ALL international laws, has no legal ground to be there. So Trump said he'd pull out. After the media backlash, he announced he would keep a few battalions. The media were sounding the alarm about the threat to the Kurdish "Rojava"movement. They stupidly predicted a massacre, despite the fact that it was in no one's interest to attack the Kurds (except maybe Turkey). After the backlash against his decision to leave Syria, Trump changed course slightly and became the first president to admit exactly why US troops were in a foreign country. In his own inimitable style, Trump said words to the effect of: "Look. We like oil. The US likes oil. I like oil. Oil's the best." Do you remember any US president being this honest about foreign policy? Weren't we led to believe that the US "exports democracy" and fights for "freedom" and against "tyrants"? A US president being frank, direct and honest is not praised by journalists these days; they attack him for it. En masse.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Who would force a President out when he has done more for his country that any president before him.

I almost didn't detect the satire, but that gave it away. Good troll.
That isn’t satire. Especially when you considered that this is also the first President since WW2 that hasn’t started a WAR.

...or perhaps renegotiating the entirety of the US-China trade deal, with which a realist can see that a manufacturing powerhouse at an extremely low cost can undermine the US in a number of areas.

Perhaps admitting why we are even in the Middle East, OIL. All Trump.

Nah, bro you’re just too conditioned to accept the traditional establishment politicians. You like to come off as some sort of neutral stance, truth is, you’re anything but that.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

ah, bro you’re just too conditioned to accept the traditional establishment politicians.

I don't look for salvation in men... I'm critical of employees, every single one. I won't blow smoke up anyone's ass and say he was the worst, I don't belive that.... But the best? I disagree.

You like to come off as some sort of neutral stance, truth is, you’re anything but that.

Perception is a funny thing. Neutrality, and disliking both parties is two very different things my friend.

I don't want to come off as a neutral centrist. They have no ideology or beliefs.

new topics

top topics

join