It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The storm is upon us

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Dear Mr. President,

I have patiently watched from the sidelines, I have bitten my tongue, and looked for the system to dole out justice and restore faith in my long held American values. I believed I was watching a movement, one filled with the more vocal among us, in which my fellow Americans could sit quiet no more. A movement that called for justice, and for honor and integrity to be restored to our once great nation.

I have been laid low, the corruption has become overwhelming, and so blatantly in my face that I can stay quiet no longer. Please Mr. President, please stand and fight against this corruption. Please restore the honor and integrity to our system. Please insure that my vote counted. Please, do not dare leave office before the American people have seen the true vote count- not the count that has been manipulated by the voting dead, the illegal votes, the manipulation and propaganda by our own media, and the darker elements of the left.

I simply ask that you restore my faith in the values I have dedicated my life to. I understand that sacrifices must be made, and that it will quite possibly extract a heavy toll on you Mr. President, and for that I am very sorry. I have little to offer, but call on me and I will stand with you in these desperate time. Psalms 143.

All I ask for is fairness and equality.

[name removed]
edit on Sat Nov 7 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: no personal info please

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: onthedownlow

Sorry, this is my first and probably only post. I had no idea which forum this should be in. I probably will not respond to many posts, and most likely just go back to the shadows and lurk. Thank you to the great community at ATS, and God bless. I left my real name jut in case I hadn't made their list yet- I imagine I will be among great company

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Dear Citizen,

The Chinese Peoples have intercepted this gracious comment to our Dear Leader.
We have happiness in informing you that you can now enjoy new improved US leader. You new representative is happy to abide to our changing one-world policy.
This representative that we have appointed for your district bidens to our protocols and in short, abides.
Sorry for bad engrish, but you learn Mandarin soon.

Your Leader in Life and Love,
中國

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   
No matter who gets into office this time, corruption will be rampant. Trump has just slightly dampened corruption, Biden will probably be promoting it somewhat. I was hoping that Pence would have taken over, he seems like he would be a fair president of the USA. I think Harris can control the corrupt people, after all, she was management in hell.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   
What you ask isn't up to the President.

It's up to you and me.

Americans don't think beyond 2-4-6-and sometimes 8 year election blocks and beg something or someone else to put in the effort. The left loves the idea of solving the Trump problem with the military. The right loves the idea of solving the world's problems with Donald Trump - how delusional. The responsibility for all of that belongs to you and me.

Meanwhile, those who would undermine the American Experiment think in 50-100 year blocks.

Start thinking about your duty to your posterity. About what that really means. Start reading about how our futures were once shaped by the intrepid, courageous, and bold and that the consequences of their efforts were generational.
edit on 11 7 2020 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Anyone not appointed by congress should not be there no matter what the American people want. The day Trump came down the escalator congress, Obama, intel agencies had an intruder. How dare he run for president without being appointed.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Biden has made direct threats to our natural rights.

Proof that wisdom does not always go hand-in-hand with age.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   
The weather forecast on this storm is a long one. The last time a national election went to the supreme court took about 6 week. Expect the media gaslighting to be extreme in the mean time, turning of the tv is highly recommended. Social media censorship is also expected to take out any right wing thinking. There are a lot of new platforms rising in this chaos so look for things that work for you and ignore the rest.

The information front in this political war is expected to be highly turbulent until the results are confirmed. It will take time and anxiety will be high on all sides.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for POLITE political debate will be enforced.
Members must also Stay on Topic!!!
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
Is There Civilization Without Civility

Also, any threats of violence are not allowed.
Terms And Conditions Of Use

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Morals of cheater? Why on earth would you or any good Christian not see through that guy?

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Trump wins in 2016 :no cheating, Trump won fair and square. America is the greates country.

Trump loses in 2020: its all fraud, I have lost faith in our system...

Lol.
If Donny was such a threat to the TPTB they would have already taken care of him 4 years ago.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek

There was plenty of cheating in 2016. Do you remember when Trump wanted to ensure that future elections would be more resistant to fraud... how the media cried foul?

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   

You are waiting on the government to save you from the government.

Think upon that for awhile.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek
Trump wins in 2016 :no cheating, Trump won fair and square. America is the greates country.

Trump loses in 2020: its all fraud, I have lost faith in our system...

Lol.
If Donny was such a threat to the TPTB they would have already taken care of him 4 years ago.

Ok, Clinton loses in 2016; "RUSSIA!!!!!"

Biden wins in 2020 (with more votes than 2008 Obama by almost 5 million but lost House seats); "ACCEPT IT"

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: abeverage
Oh, you don't like that he can be brash at times... i didn't much care for the either. I like the way he has run this country and I like how he has been an opened book with the American people. I am beginning to understand why he has to be outspoken at times, and I am praying that he does not think the best thing for America is to fade away- I need him to stand tall and fight like he'll right now!

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI
You make it sound ominous, and I must admit that I have been dealt a hard blow this week. But, I have seen so many great Americans rally behind our President, and I finally believe that things have reached the tipping point. If nothing else right now, it is time to hold the line

new topics

top topics

join