It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does the left and right expect from the other now that the election is over?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   
So now that Joe Biden has all but won this election (yes I understand it can still change); what do Democrats and the left expect from the Republicans and the right?

1) Do they expect the right to quickly come to terms with the elections loss, work amicably to transition power to the new president and to work to better America under the new administration?

2) Or do they expect the right to be as confrontational and obstinate towards the new administration as they where to the Trump Administration?

Will we see a return of civility in politics or will we continue to increase the decisiveness?

Those on the right; what can the left do to help bring you to the table to negotiate in good faith. Would an aknowlagement from the left regarding their own bad behavior the last four years aid in mending bridges?

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I expect that Trump is going to fight it through the courts, its going to be messy

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat
So now that Joe Biden has all but won this election (yes I understand it can still change); what do Democrats and the left expect from the Republicans and the right?

1) Do they expect the right to quickly come to terms with the elections loss, work amicably to transition power to the new president and to work to better America under the new administration?

2) Or do they expect the right to be as confrontational and obstinate towards the new administration as they where to the Trump Administration?

Will we see a return of civility in politics or will we continue to increase the decisiveness?

Those on the right; what can the left do to help bring you to the table to negotiate in good faith. Would an aknowlagement from the left regarding their own bad behavior the last four years aid in mending bridges?

I expect the division to get worse... the left will continue to push leftward with radical policies.

Flyover country better figure out how to stop the leftist cancer from spreading. They are moving out of the sh*tholes they created on the coasts and bringing their voting habits with them.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   
As someone who has been watching both sides act like children for the last 4 years, I’m just predicting more childish behavior for the next two years. Once it’s shown that a whole lot of nothing is going to change, everything will settle down.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

I’d expect the masses feeling the same as I — stunned followed by royally pissed.

This country will be more divided than ever.

These idiots don’t know what they just brought upon all of us.

The world is going to sh!t one way or the other. Biden as president just expedites the process.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

Embrace the suck.

America voted for larger government, higher taxes, fewer freedoms.

I'm going to laugh my ass off at all the keyboard commies as they stain their skinny jeans in soy-infused urine as they lose their freedoms.

Then I'm going to turn their chin-beard asses in for bonus points towards the new Biden Reign of Terror.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Oh, the UK is going to dive into a massive recession because they won't have a favored trading status with the Biden Reign of Terror and they'll be returning to the EU while Taiwan goes to China because the US will no longer protect them because China bought Biden.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Call to arms?

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

As the saying goes, be careful what you wish for — you just might get it.

I’m passed the stunned phase. On to being pissed!

Have fun eating top ramen in your basements you fu##ing idiots!

I don’t want to see one single person out of the 70 million that voted for Biden, EVER bitch about the world they created.

When I do, which is inevitable— I’m going to bitch slap the sh!t out of them.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

I don’t want to see one single person out of the 70 million that voted for Biden, EVER bitch about the world they created.

The beauty of being a leftist / progressive is not having the brain power to connect dots between past leftist policies and their current situation.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I am all for all the conservatives demanding to investigate Biden. I want the Republicans to fight tooth and nail to stop Biden from doing very much of the crap he is planning to do, I want him impeached, investigated, and I want him to be dragged through the mud and I want Harris bashed too since she is the one who will replace him if he is taken out of office.

I also want swift laws holding MSM groups above a certain size from telling twisted lies and misconseptions. Like NBC and the WaPo. This will make it easier for proper legal action to be taken against both parties if the person is corrupt. There was a very lot of false information being put out by MSM and that has to stop if we are going to unite this country. And those big MSM sites must be crushed that did all the deceit, I saw a couple of Democrat MSM way out of control, not just a little like Fox was.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Even worse, if Biden pulls through with a full lockdown a lot of countries in Europe will follow, just because the same media operates here and general EU/German orientation with the USA in these things.

If your media creates panic about COVID, our media (partly bought by yours) will follow suit. That's just one of the reasons I like to see Mr. Trump stay president. The most thing I grind my teeth about is that a lot of criminal scumbags will probably be continuing.

I really hoped for all these sealed indictments be processed but now I feel they might be swept under the rug.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Indictments?

What indictments?

The only one I see is trying Trump for being a bad orange man.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: KKLOCO

The beauty of being a leftist / progressive is not having the brain power to connect dots between past leftist policies and their current situation.

There are no more answers to this. Only bitch slaps are suffice at this point.

1984 here we come...

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I hope impeachment papers are ready to roll the day after inauguration.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Well seems we might just see if Biden was right about masks and lockdowns, as well I'd imagine Antifa and BLM will do a slow fade. His COVID response and its effectiveness should be highly scrutinized.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Whilst I do not have a dog directly in this fight I will try and surmise what will happen and my concerns..

I think it has clearly been shown that being central with left leaning tendancies is no longer "Left" enough, just center left is now classed as right wing due to the goal post being shifted, this will simply cause massive division with the ultra woke (Now mainstream?) and the regular person on the street that will be scratching their head asking what has just happened.

Sadly I feel many voted for Biden for no other reason that he was not Trump.

What I do know is that the US is in for potential massive change both socially and economically, if you start to go the way of Europe in the guise of the "Green new deal" (The great reset/Build back better) which I believe the Democrates are all for? then personal vehicle ownership will get a whole lot more expensive and even downright impossible in more urban areas. Taxes will be another area of major concern.

There is also the economic fallout to contend with regarding further lockdowns and the issues this brings both regarding mental health and future prospects for a younger generation along with current businesses going under, again look at Europe for the absolute cluster blunder it is all turning into there, I see the US following in the near furture.

On a personal note having watched the MSM coverage I do not think I have ever seen such bias and downright pee taking during what is meant to be a "peoples vote". Admitting Trump had won a state was like watching someone have their teeth pulled..

Fingers crossed it all works out for the good folks..

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
The only thing that’s going to come quickly is a rise in guns and ammo prices and a drop in the stock market.

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Well seems we might just see if Biden was right about masks and lockdowns, as well I'd imagine Antifa and BLM will do a slow fade. His COVID response and its effectiveness should be highly scrutinized.

Well good!

the businesses will no longer burn, they'll just go bankrupt under Joey "Tax 'em 'till they bleed" Biden's Reign of Terror.
edit on 4-11-2020 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
I hope impeachment papers are ready to roll the day after inauguration.

That’s a catch 22. Hhmmm Biden or Kamala?

Wait, did I really wake up to this sh!t?

PLEASE someone tell me I’m having a nightmare!

Okay, maybe I’m still stunned. Pissed forthcoming!

I went to my local pub last night. Saw a friend there that professed to voting for Biden. All I could do is just look at her dead in the eyes and say “how could you want the world he will deliver”. She had an overwhelming look of sadness and said nothing in retort.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join