It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hong Kong battling potentially deadly superbug - Could have spread because isolation facilities

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Certain types of honey will kill all c. auris but the researchers aren't doing a good job tracking what types of floral sources are which. I wish they were more precise.

Since there isn't any way to know, that's why I always suggest having as many different batches from different sources as you can so you can just broadside and hit with with everything at once.

For example, there is a type of honey that gives resistance to black mold as the bees crawl on a specific mold on the trees near their hives in that area. The mycotoxins in the honey actually acclimate the body to it and so you gain resistance naturally.

The same theory ought to work just fine here with this, but getting the right source will take some investigation and then we can engineer that specific honey for this specific fungus.

Also I need to point out that getting the right vitamin and mineral intake is also critical to fighting off any disease from fungus to protozoans. So eat diverse fruits veggies and nuts, etc. You need all of these things.

Oh wait...
They aren't going to engineer medical honey to cure everything that would destroy industries and wipe out fortunes and strip TPTB of their main power mechanism over your life - medicine. Your very life is in their hands because we the people refuse to save ourselves with common sense.

We live in a world where the most dangerous place is the freaking hospital.
That's suppose to be the safest place but it's not.

Our entire theory of organized corporate medicine is simply wrong because it allows profit and greed to destroy any truth or cure. A cure is not profitable at all.
The cure is seriously nature itself. Just a good diet.

The studies on candida and honey are misleading because people walked away thinking it says honey doesn't kill it when in reality it actually says that it's more effective than their lab solutions. They didn't even use raw honey either nor did they mention anything about how you need the right source flora to match with the right disease type for maximum effect. They even diluted the honey down significantly too. It was just sloppy labwork IMO.

It's up to all of you if you're going to die a slave to lying greedy scum with their poisons or live free and healthy by allowing nature to offer you solutions for 1% or less the cost.

Honey definitely kills c. auris, and theoretically all batches will have **some** effect. I don't know if that's minimal or substantial. However finding the right batch that targets these types of fungus specifically is the key to actually getting a real serious medicine that will wipe it out quickly.

That's why I want to convince the world to start being more intelligent about how we harvest and farm honey so that we can design specific apiaries with specific flora nearby that will get the necessary medical chemicals into the honey and then into your bloodstream after you consume it.

I'm telling you that honey kills every known pathogenic bacteria, virus, fungus, protozoan, worm infections, etc.
Not to mention cancers, diabetes, allergies, reverses organ failures and even rebuilds the neurological system healing people from MS alzheimers parkinsons neuropathy etc. Even heals bones faster.

I don't know of a single disease that honey didn't show incredible promise for as the front line medicine we should use always on everyone and then that .001% that gets past that we can deal with using our technology and modern systems. Sorry medical insurance companies, you're no longer needed because everyone can afford the correct system. It's practically free in comparison.

And dammit I'm gonna gripe about it till I see changes.
I want to see doctors actually read and do some research on this and NOT jump to conclusions until after questioning every little aspect of it.

Honey can kill anything because the bees get those chemicals from the same plants the Pharma corp is using to create the pills with. All the medicines they offer came from natural resources in bulk. There is nothing that man creates that did not come from nature originally. Why get man's screwy side-effect causing watered down version when you can go to the bees and get the highest quality most effective safe version of that same active ingredient? That's why knowing what flora do what medically is so important.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: new_here

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: StoutBroux
Anyone notice that there are more and more antibacterial products out there? I even saw an ad for antibacterial toothpaste. Good lord. We have a lot of good bacteria in and on our bodies and they're trying to kill it. We'll have environments that are so sterile, we'll all develop auto immune disorder or something else just as bad.

Staff infections are hard to get rid of and can be deadly. They're a specialty of hospitals and sterile environments.

We need germ resistance training not sterile environments.

Not exactly. Microbes mutate and evolve a lot quicker than higher organisms do. The actual result of all those antibacterial products and idiotic overuse of antibiotics for decades hasn't been a reduction in our immune system, it's been superbugs that have developed resistances or even immunity to most of the substances we tried to use to kill them out. Disturbingly, the crap like MRSA and Candida are evolving faster than science is discovering new treatments. Eventually that will leave a significant mark.

I know... remember when hand sanitizer was BAD? Now it's all the rage. Crazy times, these.

We're definitely going to see a marked increase in alcohol resistance bacteria in the coming years.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Anyone notice that there are more and more antibacterial products out there? I even saw an ad for antibacterial toothpaste. Good lord. We have a lot of good bacteria in and on our bodies and they're trying to kill it. We'll have environments that are so sterile, we'll all develop auto immune disorder or something else just as bad.

Staff infections are hard to get rid of and can be deadly. They're a specialty of hospitals and sterile environments.

Not exactly. Microbes mutate and evolve a lot quicker than higher organisms do. The actual result of all those antibacterial products and idiotic overuse of antibiotics for decades hasn't been a reduction in our immune system, it's been superbugs that have developed resistances or even immunity to most of the substances we tried to use to kill them out. Disturbingly, the crap like MRSA and Candida are evolving faster than science is discovering new treatments. Eventually that will leave a significant mark.

I know... remember when hand sanitizer was BAD? Now it's all the rage. Crazy times, these.

I always like to pick up hand santizer bottles and say "Hey this causes skin cancer" and then point at a few chemicals on the back and say "Google ____ carcinogen" and they are like "whaaaa".

Now they have to put it on KNOWING it causes cancers. HAHAHAHA
I'm horrible I know.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

It will not be good if we don't come up with something new. The clock is running.

All you have to do to see how bad it could be is look back at medical history before antibiotics were discovered. Any cut on your body could kill you.

Hopefully we will come up with some kind of nanobots that can fight infections in the body.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   

a reply to: LookingAtMars

Baking soda, people. Half a teaspoon in a glass of water several times a day. It's cheap and it's natural. Start making your body adverse to fungal growth now! It also helps oxygenate the blood, so you get a boost from drinking it, too!

Long term use of sodium bicarbonate in water os NOT healthy. While it os recommended to assist certain chemotherapies that rely on an alkaline environment as opppsed to acidic, long term use has many nasty sode effects such as-

Long-term and overuse of baking soda can increase your risk for:
hypokalemia, or potassium blood deficiency.
hypochloremia, or chloride blood deficiency.
hypernatremia, or rise in sodium levels.
worsening kidney disease.
worsening heart failure.
muscle weakness and cramps.
increased stomach acid production.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   

We're definitely going to see a marked increase in alcohol resistance bacteria in the coming years.

At a high enough concentration and applied directly enough alcohol can kill pretty much any bacteria, virus, or fungus. Including all these resistant ones.

Sadly, getting drunk outta your mind actually increases the risk of infections because it inhibits the activity of all sorts of important organs that are involved in the immune system.

There's no way to get enough alcohol in your bloodstream to kill everything and survive it. You would need a blood alcohol level of like 50% or higher, in some cases maybe 75%. That will kill anyone instantly. Humans die before we even get to 1% so this simply isn't a viable solution for most infections which are internal and require bloodstream delivery.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
Who had super vagina fungus for november on the apocalypse bingo board?

Well, I had skin-eating nard fungus on my board for the next high bar medical issue, but I guess vagina fungus counts?

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash
Wait what? So I shouldn't be chuggin the moonshine to kill the coronas?

link   
a reply to: Nyiah
Close enough in my book!

link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Twenty percent mortality rate in older people is probably about the same as Covid.

Wow, 20 PERCENT MORTALITY RATE in older folks with Covid-19 huh? Got any links for that number?
edit on 2-11-2020 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Vaginal fungus cun+$ are nothing new.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: rickymouse
Twenty percent mortality rate in older people is probably about the same as Covid.

Wow, 20 PERCENT MORTALITY RATE in older folks with Covid-19 huh? Got any links for that number?

No, but we did have about twenty percent of the really old people in the nursing home around here who got it that died with Covid. I am talking those over eighty two years old, they account for the majority of covid deaths. We had some old people here die out of nursing homes too that died with covid. Notice I said died with covid, not from it. It does contribute to deaths in old people with underlying conditions, just like the flu and a common cold do, but it is much catchier, it spreads easier than the flu or a cold.

It could be higher than twenty percent of those in nursing home who had it here, but I was quoting on the safe side, it could actually have contributed to the death of maybe forty percent of the ones who got it. I hear this from the people working at the nursing homes that I personally know. Some nursing homes did not get any cases at all of covid, it was the ones where the governor said to send those old people back to the nursing home if they had it that got hit the hardest.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Couldnt possibly be all the crap they were spraying all over the protesters and then through out the cities could it?

Besides i thought the masks worked

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   

I meant alcohol based hand sanitizer. Bacteria are becoming resistant to alcohol based hand sanitizers already.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I get it guys.

It was a metaphor.

The point is, IDGAF.

Sheesh, Everyone’s on edge...

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
a reply to: burdman30ott6

It will not be good if we don't come up with something new. The clock is running.

All you have to do to see how bad it could be is look back at medical history before antibiotics were discovered. Any cut on your body could kill you.

Hopefully we will come up with some kind of nanobots that can fight infections in the body.

That's not true. The pharma industry and other modern fools claim stuff like that all the time yet it's simply not true at all.

Look up all these guys from 2500 years ago, Plato lived to be 80, Socrates 71, Aristotle 62, Archimedes was 75, etc etc.
Almost all these ancients lived longer or as long as we do on average. The ones who died young were from murder suicide and war almost entirely. Not diseases.

They knew about nature and how it offered medical value. Hippocrates who lived to be 90 and founded modern medicine suggested Honey was the cure for over half his listings of disease, and said food was medicine.

This makes perfect sense because chemically food contains what your body needs to repair itself. As your cells fall apart they need vitamins minerals proteins etc to rebuild. This is found in our food.

Almost all diseases are the result of bad diets therefore weak immune systems.
Not the fault of the offending pathogen at all, it was our fault for rejecting nature while allowing our greedy overlords to secretly go and get these same plants that were remedies for centuries and repackage them into pills and then we believed in the lie and thought their pills superior to the source items they got them from.

No chemistry has to be required for the cure because humans survived before modern industry so therefore modern industry isn't what it's being made out to be.

You are categorically and emphatically wrong.
Euclid was 65,
Herodotus 60,
Confucius was 72,
Lao Tzu's age is unknown but the word literally means "Old Man", he was definitely up with these other guys in age.

Let's see here...
If a Roman Emperor wasn't murdered he lived very long.
Augustus lived to 75, Tiberius lived to 77, and Mark Antony was 53 when he committed suicide with Cleopatra who was 39 or 40.

Cao Cao of the Romance of the Three Kingdoms period lived to 65.
Genghis Khan was between 65 and 72.
Kublai Khan was 78.
Subutai was 73...

Yeah they all died young huh.
Thankfully all these ancients had modern medicine right?
LOL

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   

a reply to: LookingAtMars

Baking soda, people. Half a teaspoon in a glass of water several times a day. It's cheap and it's natural. Start making your body adverse to fungal growth now! It also helps oxygenate the blood, so you get a boost from drinking it, too!

Thanks for the tip.

I mix a few drops of black walnut extract into water and drink it every week. I also take clove capsules with it.

Both will kill parasites and fungus.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL

NNNOOOooo, the year is almost over and I still don't have any giant mutant radioactive ants.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
Certain types of honey will kill all c. auris but the researchers aren't doing a good job tracking what types of floral sources are which. I wish they were more precise.

Since there isn't any way to know, that's why I always suggest having as many different batches from different sources as you can so you can just broadside and hit with with everything at once.

For example, there is a type of honey that gives resistance to black mold as the bees crawl on a specific mold on the trees near their hives in that area. The mycotoxins in the honey actually acclimate the body to it and so you gain resistance naturally.

The same theory ought to work just fine here with this, but getting the right source will take some investigation and then we can engineer that specific honey for this specific fungus.

Also I need to point out that getting the right vitamin and mineral intake is also critical to fighting off any disease from fungus to protozoans. So eat diverse fruits veggies and nuts, etc. You need all of these things.

Oh wait...
They aren't going to engineer medical honey to cure everything that would destroy industries and wipe out fortunes and strip TPTB of their main power mechanism over your life - medicine. Your very life is in their hands because we the people refuse to save ourselves with common sense.

We live in a world where the most dangerous place is the freaking hospital.
That's suppose to be the safest place but it's not.

Our entire theory of organized corporate medicine is simply wrong because it allows profit and greed to destroy any truth or cure. A cure is not profitable at all.
The cure is seriously nature itself. Just a good diet.

The studies on candida and honey are misleading because people walked away thinking it says honey doesn't kill it when in reality it actually says that it's more effective than their lab solutions. They didn't even use raw honey either nor did they mention anything about how you need the right source flora to match with the right disease type for maximum effect. They even diluted the honey down significantly too. It was just sloppy labwork IMO.

It's up to all of you if you're going to die a slave to lying greedy scum with their poisons or live free and healthy by allowing nature to offer you solutions for 1% or less the cost.

Honey definitely kills c. auris, and theoretically all batches will have **some** effect. I don't know if that's minimal or substantial. However finding the right batch that targets these types of fungus specifically is the key to actually getting a real serious medicine that will wipe it out quickly.

That's why I want to convince the world to start being more intelligent about how we harvest and farm honey so that we can design specific apiaries with specific flora nearby that will get the necessary medical chemicals into the honey and then into your bloodstream after you consume it.

I'm telling you that honey kills every known pathogenic bacteria, virus, fungus, protozoan, worm infections, etc.
Not to mention cancers, diabetes, allergies, reverses organ failures and even rebuilds the neurological system healing people from MS alzheimers parkinsons neuropathy etc. Even heals bones faster.

I don't know of a single disease that honey didn't show incredible promise for as the front line medicine we should use always on everyone and then that .001% that gets past that we can deal with using our technology and modern systems. Sorry medical insurance companies, you're no longer needed because everyone can afford the correct system. It's practically free in comparison.

And dammit I'm gonna gripe about it till I see changes.
I want to see doctors actually read and do some research on this and NOT jump to conclusions until after questioning every little aspect of it.

Honey can kill anything because the bees get those chemicals from the same plants the Pharma corp is using to create the pills with. All the medicines they offer came from natural resources in bulk. There is nothing that man creates that did not come from nature originally. Why get man's screwy side-effect causing watered down version when you can go to the bees and get the highest quality most effective safe version of that same active ingredient? That's why knowing what flora do what medically is so important.

As a person with an 'over the hill hippy' mentality I have tried to live my life simply and in harmony with nature...but I had always dismissed the benefits of honey as I figured it was nothing more than the antibacterial properties of sugar at play.
However your post opened my eyes and I now realize just what a complex substance honey can be , a product of bees concentrating the active compounds in plants. I can't wait to start learning more about the different types. Thanks.
edit on 11/2/2020 by MissSmartypants because: Edit

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
Wait what? So I shouldn't be chuggin the moonshine to kill the coronas?

Hell no.

Beer before liquor you're gonna get sicker.
Liquor before beer you're in the clear.

Do NOT chase coronas with moonshine!
Bad plan.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join