It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hong Kong battling potentially deadly superbug - Could have spread because isolation facilities

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants

Thank you.

Yes MissSmartypants, one of the main reasons why honey is so effective at curing diseases or rebuilding damaged organs is because of the floral sources the bees visit.

So my immediate theory upon realizing this was that we could engineer honey by choosing which medicinal plants to grow around their hive so that they will transfer those chemicals into their honey.

That isn't the only reason why honey is so powerful, but it's one of the main ones. There are other totally unrelated reasons why it is so effective chemically though, which are also important.

I wrote this thread on it a few months ago to explain this in a very short and concise way:
The Reason Why Honey is the Best Medicine on Earth.
Spoiler - it's because honey contains every medicine known depending on the batch lol.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Guys/Gals - if an alien pathogen fell down to earth and began infecting and killing people, yet it wasn't a fungus or a virus or a bacteria or anything we ever known or seen before - Honey will still work almost certainly.

That's not because of the flora, but instead because of the chemical structure of the substance itself and there are tons of pages of info on this and it's really deep and we do NOT know 1% of anything about the topic yet because science avoided this like the plague for decades and we just don't know anything about it.

In the last 10 or 15 years a lot of research is being done to open the door to knowledge but it's infant stage stuff and we aren't even close to having a clue yet. Honey science is today where rocket science was in 1810.

If we cared about honey like we care about developing weapons or products to sell, we would cure everyone of everything within years for 1% of current cost.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
Who had super vagina fungus for november on the apocalypse bingo board?

My money was on festering contagious anal warts.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: burdman30ott6

That is the most metal thing I've heard all year.

I can't disagree. The mind boggles to think of the results if a primate-specific codryceps fungus ever mutated.

I am sure China is working on it... for scientific study of course. But don't worry, it will never get out of their lab.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: burdman30ott6

That is the most metal thing I've heard all year.

I can't disagree. The mind boggles to think of the results if a primate-specific codryceps fungus ever mutated.

I am sure China is working on it... for scientific study of course. But don't worry, it will never get out of their lab.

You can be sure it's happening here too.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Muzzle, it is the PH balance’ same as in your gut!!

The sugar is not the refined stuff that is in all our food. It is the crap that kills us! Those deformed cells are like teenagers and love sugar!

It is easy. Interrupt the sugar uptake part and the cancer never forms.

They already know this,

We are screwed.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I’m curious to know how the chemical structure of honey might defeat an unknown pathogen or vector with accompanying symptoms and ailments we may not even know or understand.

In other words this sounds reeeeeaaaalllly hypothetical

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Apple cider vinegar with the mother - amazing stuff!

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Infolurker

They have, murder hornets to kill the honey bees!
edit on 3-11-2020 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
I’m curious to know how the chemical structure of honey might defeat an unknown pathogen or vector with accompanying symptoms and ailments we may not even know or understand.

In other words this sounds reeeeeaaaalllly hypothetical

The symptoms and ailments will most likely be relatable to other earthbound diseases.

That's because your body as it breaks down exhibits pretty standard effects based on what part was failing. The type of pathogen behind the organ failure can lead to differences but overall it's pretty damn similar and confined within a realm we can grasp.

The unknown pathogen, if it can infect a human being (which it's very unlikely alien pathogens would recognize us as host material) but if they could, than their structure and function will have to accomplish specific micro tasks which again limit the options available on how this critter is built.

Honey contains perhaps 20,000 or more active ingredients and some of them react very violently with microorganisms. I don't even know where to begin with this topic...

I'm not saying it certainly will work, but with so much ammo of every shape and size I'm "almost certain" it will give us a fighting chance.

It's definitely going to be our best bet out of earth's pharmacopeia.

There is a reason no microorganism can form a resistance to honey and that's because it essentially melts their physical structure. There is no resistance to being melted in a chemical bath.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Muzzle, it is the PH balance’ same as in your gut!!

The sugar is not the refined stuff that is in all our food. It is the crap that kills us! Those deformed cells are like teenagers and love sugar!

It is easy. Interrupt the sugar uptake part and the cancer never forms.

They already know this,

We are screwed.

From what I understand is that there have been more studies conducted on table sugars role in cancer growth than any other thing studied.

And that it's firmly established regular table sugar is a cancer cells best friend.

Oh, and that it was a Nazi who discovered it.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 04:06 AM
link   

You sound deranged. Why 1% when we can get 200% profit with useless medicaments????

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   
What about essential oils?

Oregeno, thyme, tea tree.

All anti fungal.

Of course not for ingestion, but outside of the body.
Have they tried any of these I wonder.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join