It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

France and Germany announce lockdowns

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   

"(CNN)Two of Europe's biggest economies have announced lockdowns in response to spiraling coronavirus case numbers.

France will begin a four-week lockdown on Friday, French Prime Minister Emmanuel Macron said Wednesday.

His declaration came just hours after German Chancellor Angela Merkel also announced a four-week nationwide lockdown starting next Monday."

Well there ya go.
The article even says the death rates are not rising as fast as the infection rate but they are locking down anyways.

The odd part is that schools will remain open...
But then this little gem..

"Under the French lockdown, people will need a certificate to move around. Non-essential businesses, restaurants and bars will be closed."

Papers please!

Germany said the same..
You can't go to a restaurant for an hour to eat but your kid will go to school all day..

This crap is not adding up.

Thoughts?

www.cnn.com...
edit on Wed Oct 28 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   
We may as well have a great big Covid party and get it over with. Or can you get it more than once?

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

*shrugs*

You get what you pay for. I feel for the folks in Europe.

Though the wife was speaking to a friend in Spain last week and the friend wanted MORE lockdowns because Covid terrifies her.

It'll be the US if Biden is elected.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Obviously they are putting the squeeze on the population so they are at the governments mercy to sustain a minimal standard of living which the majority will be thankful for because they cannot see through the bull#.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Italy is this later this week from what my relatives told me.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

The dems are blaming trump for his handling of the pandemic.
Trump didn't handle these countries and they are locking down again so is that his fault too?

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I've heard those rumors too..

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   
They were all under strict lockdowns before...

still having booming case numbers, so tell me again why we should lockdown?

I did hear that Paris was at 70% hospital beds filled and climbing and that should be a concern but lots of places are not seeing that part of a surge.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

They say the antibody wanes after a few months, which if this is the case then good luck with that vaccine. You couldnt produce enough in a short amount of time for everyone to be inoculated simultaneously. Then again I dont exactly trust these studies most of the time anyway so who knows. And im down with the party idea but not so much to catch a bull# virus as I am tired of life being more boring than usual.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

The dems are blaming trump for his handling of the pandemic.
Trump didn't handle these countries and they are locking down again so is that his fault too?

Well, Biden did say that Trump didn't do what Europe did.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Yes. Trumps fault 100%. If it wasnt for Trump they probably would have executed all the dissidents by now. Instead we have to deal with this.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

"(CNN)Two of Europe's biggest economies have announced lockdowns in response to spiraling coronavirus case numbers.

France will begin a four-week lockdown on Friday, French Prime Minister Emmanuel Macron said Wednesday.

His declaration came just hours after German Chancellor Angela Merkel also announced a four-week nationwide lockdown starting next Monday."

[...]

It's all BS.

Cases? Puuuuleeeeeeze....

I can see the trend is going the same in Canada...we are about to lockdown again too....in my Province of Ontario anyway...some Provinces are already locked down...

I'm seriously starting to believe this is Global to F Trump over....crazy right?

Because you know they're all about that Case....

edit on Wed Oct 28 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote trimmed IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

edit on 10/28/2020 by MykeNukem because: sp

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Not crazy at all. You are okay for a leaf.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Careful, the mental gymnastics they'd have to do to backpedal to blame Trump and praise Europe would reactor meltdown levels.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   

I can only surmise, political maneuvering Hard to understand the logical conclusions these leaders are reaching in regards to creating depressed economies and also unhealthy and dissent populace’s. Furthermore, logically analyzing this news at face value, it is either an emotional response or a political maneuver to either make an excuse for a bad economy, or a sabotage of their society. People are getting sick in Europe thou, and people are dying, mainly the elderly or unhealthy yet instead of quarantining the unhealthy and elderly they are nuking their society’s and economies profound indeed op.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Just in time for the American elections !!! 🦃🚬

NWO-a-go-go 🎭

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Germany ...

"Under the French lockdown, people will need a certificate to move around. Non-essential businesses, restaurants and bars will be closed."

US election
China threatening Taiwan

The great reset is coming.

They've had at least 9 solid months ( data ) of seeing how us plebs react to to jackboot thuggery from the Police maybe they're preparing to crash the market?

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I suspect, nov 3rd will not end with a whimper Maybe a surprise. Feels like the days before 911. Allot of odd chatter, and well it’s 2020. My intuition is acting up the closer we get to the 2020 climax.
edit on 28-10-2020 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   

This is a joke. I feel sorry for those people.

If they even try and do this in my state, I’ll go ape sh!t.

And isn’t it interesting they are all doing it at the same time — and for the same amount of time (a month.

They can’t deny being in cahoots in regards to the loss of freedoms.

All the world leaders that pushed this agenda on us need to be removed from power and placed in prison for the rest of their lives. Death is the easy way out.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

*shrugs*

You get what you pay for. I feel for the folks in Europe.

Though the wife was speaking to a friend in Spain last week and the friend wanted MORE lockdowns because Covid terrifies her.

It'll be the US if Biden is elected.

Thank you, your words of sympathy mean a lot to me.

"Covid terrifies her" I understand her. Massive, global fear spreading campaign. Corona is real. It has killed some people, it will kill some people in the future also. But it has been completely blown out of proportion. If someone is prone to being scared, now there is plenty of fear around to do that. Me? It is the ruling elite psychos using this bug to advance a sick agenda. I am not even scared of them. There is a feeling but i don't know the word for it. It is not frustration, it is not anger, and it is not fear. Maybe a mix of those?

And don't mention Biden getting elected, bro... If that happens, i WILL try to build a machine to transfer me into an alternative reality. Or other dimension. Or Jupiter. Anything.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join