It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

France and Germany announce lockdowns

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

That was a terrorist attack. Not a natural illness.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Please point out where I said this was political.
I'll wait..

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

Just Another Example of the Cure being Worse than the Disease...........

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   
So if you keep people in there homes tell them they cannot work to make money, what are you doing to a capitalist society?

They will eventually become dependent... A little premature to surmise, perhaps this game being played is an attempt to remove capitalism as a way to live..

Just a perhaps, or thing to make you go hmmm.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent

That was a terrorist attack. Not a natural illness.

It was also a threat to the nation, its citizens, and its economy.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I have a friend in Switzerland and he’s livid. I guess they’re starting a hardcore mask mandate including while you’re driving. He said people are pissed because the cities that have had mandates have a lot of covid cases and the cities where mask haven’t been required have seen hardly any, if any. He said what they’re doing makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: Bluntone22

These emergency measures are not forever

For all these people committing suicide as a result of the emergency measures they might as well be forever

How do you know that these particular elevated figures are as a result of the emergency measures as opposed to being from the failure of those measures.

In the US, Australia, and New Zealand, the official suicide rates applicable to 2020 have not been released yet.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
I have a friend in Switzerland and he’s livid. I guess they’re starting a hardcore mask mandate including while you’re driving. He said people are pissed because the cities that have had mandates have a lot of covid cases and the cities where mask haven’t been required have seen hardly any, if any. He said what they’re doing makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

has he considered why those mandates came into effect in the first place? i hope he didnt get those statistics from social media.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

I'll wait..

"papers please"

The comparison with certain oppressive totalitarian regimes was apolitical?

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   

For all these people committing suicide as a result of the emergency measures they might as well be forever

How do you know that these particular elevated figures are as a result of the emergency measures as opposed to being from the failure of those measures.

In the US, Australia, and New Zealand, the official suicide rates applicable to 2020 have not been released yet.

Because I believe Dr. Ken Duckworth, chief medical officer of the National Alliance for Mental Illness ... ya know a medical expert.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   

I'll wait..

"papers please"

My comparison was of history repeating itself with the need for travel papers.
Nowhere did I say the shutdown was for some sort of political gain by an individual or Political party.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Hmm
1942 all over again

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: choos

has he considered why those mandates came into effect in the first place? i hope he didnt get those statistics from social media.

He got those stats by being there and seeing with his own two eyes, as have the people in the communities affected by the mandate. Like it or not, people are starting to figure out on their own what a sham the mask are. Who knew covid would be the cure for the flu.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

so he has been to cities of equal population density and habits where one had mandates and one didnt prior to the pandemic to compare does he?

and what brought about that mandate?? why do you think one city has a mandate but the other didnt? was the spread of the disease similar?

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   

I'll wait..

"papers please"

My comparison was of history repeating itself with the need for travel papers.
Nowhere did I say the shutdown was for some sort of political gain by an individual or Political party.

We have had passports and the like internationally, for a long time.

Probably the first historical mention of papers for government-approved travel was granted by King Artaxerxes 1 and issued to Nehemiah, back in 450 BC, where he issued a letter to the governors beyond the river (Euphrates) allowing passage between Susa and Jerusalem within the bounds of the (then) Medo-Persian empire.

edit on 28/10/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Because I believe Dr. Ken Duckworth, chief medical officer of the National Alliance for Mental Illness ... ya know a medical expert.

But my experience was that we were under lockdown only for a couple of weeks, both times, with months in between. It wasn't unpleasant. Unfortunately, I had to continue working due to the essential nature of my role.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
We may as well have a great big Covid party and get it over with. Or can you get it more than once?

There have been instances where it has been caught twice..what does it mean, and who do you believe?

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: choos

He got those stats by being there and seeing with his own two eyes, as have the people in the communities affected by the mandate. Like it or not, people are starting to figure out on their own what a sham the mask are. Who knew covid would be the cure for the flu.

Trump didn't travel much, Kushner did most of the legwork related to COVID-19. But that was being actively undone by Bannon who wanted to purge the White House of the Javanka team.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Passports are a totally different monster.
They are talking about travel papers to move around inside their own country.

Countries have the right to know who enters their borders.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join