It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Event Draws No Crowd Or Ratings Proving He’s Now Politically Irrelevant

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nivhk
a reply to: Trueman
Is Obama running for president or Joe Biden? Simple question, stay out of the race if you have no part.

No one came to my drive in for awareness of mental health abuse. Had a 5 minute speech and everything. Even had free turkeys for the first 15.

(Can not guarentee the safety of consumption of wild turkeys)

Maybe Joe offered Obama a job if he wins. Maybe Obama got paid.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
In Obama's mind, there were hundreds of people listening. Had to use a Bull Horn to get his words out to the throngs of Biden supporters.

Yeah. LOL. It's obvious every one misses that guy so much. He needed that bullhorn for that massive crowd. Nice social distancing of that little kid that's only 3 feet away.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
Lincoln photobombed Obama.....hahaha.

For those who don't know ..... Lincoln was a Republican.

It's ironic that Abraham Lincoln did more for Black people in 1 week, than Obama did in 8 years. (16 years if you count his time as a Chicago Senator and Community builder)

And Obama did more for celebrities and terrorists than Lincoln.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: walkinghomer

I think it's because they can't draw crowds and they have created an "excuse" for failure roflol 😆

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

A parking lot that already had some cars parked.

And people mostly production workers roflol 😆

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I am a democrat I appreciate you posting and being a republican and admitting not everything trump does is good,, nice to know there are some on here.....the super trumpers worry me

originally posted by: 5ofineed5aladder
I agree with you and I'm a trump supporter. Some people on this site are so for trump they don't realize that maybe everything he does isn't perfect. And I am for trump. But some posters are way too hung up on everything trump says is magic

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: research100
I'm your average every day plumber. I despise the lefts policies and I really hate the people that thinks it's okay to burn down their own cities and I hate the riots...why can't trump just shut up and let them burn themselves in the ground lol. Ugh just be rational.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Funny thing is, it only took one new "journalist" to make up that lie and then it spread among anti-Trumpers like wildfire...

Maybe if the DNC pets weren't out destroying the country in unison then your bunk ass talking point would make sense. Fact is, Biden couldn't draw a crowd before coronavirus and he can't draw one after. Harris couldn't even get more than 2% of the vote, and obama became so unpopular in his last term that the first female candidate ever couldn't even win on touting a "4 more years" platform.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   

edit on 10/22/2020 by 5ofineed5aladder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018
Dude/dudette... Just let the left ruin themselves your making normal American/Republicans look like idiots just be normal

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: Arnie123
Even though it was a Vehicle only rally, it doesn’t change the fact that only 60 cars showed up, oh my bad, 300 according to UnderWerks, either by design or simply open invitation. It’s a far cry from 30,000 Pro Trump vehicle events and that’s WITHOUT TRUMP being there.

Somebody once complained about Trump packing Rallies, and? They show up, they understand and know the risk.

If the Democrats were happy with the optics they would show the crowd more, did you notice every car rally venue is really small, go to a huge parking lot or drive theater and see how many show up.

To be fair Obama's speech did draw alot of views LOL about 30 times as much as any Biden rally LOL and at the end of the day all he did was bash Trump, he didn't really talk up Joe hardly at all.
I think that was a unintended result. Biden voters are seeing the disparity between Obama and Biden during a Biden Presidential campaign. It didn’t matter that he was attacking Trump, that was expected. In fact, Trump responded rather lightly, choosing to instead call him out on his very late endorsement and now, within two weeks before election, decides to come out and support Biden, it’s called desperation.
The Truth is, when Biden voters realize they aren’t getting Barack, no matter what and suddenly left with Sleepy Joe, that isn’t a very sobering after taste. What? Kamala somehow is going to make up for all that? She appeals to Democrats and leftist Black Americans, that’s it. Beyond that, everyday Joe and Jane critics eat her alive. Remember, she bombed during the Dem Primaries, no reason to believe that they suddenly support her, those voters went to third party Jo.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

300 cars? Wow that's amazing! That means somewhere between 300 and 1,200 people showed up.

LOL!

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   

a reply to: Arnie123
Some of the cars were parked there and abandoned, until after the rally. Fifty were owned by reporters.

You gotta admire their tenacity and ingenuity for trying to put on a show, for all it’s failures, at the very least, Obama pulls off a good tap dance 🤭

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   
how many millions of democrats are there? how many people were burning businesses and buildings?? millions of democrats are getting blamed for what some extreme left people did..I have never stepped or burned our american flag, I have never torched a building or looted..I don't steal...and I don't lie.....I am an older lady just trying to get through each day

originally posted by: 5ofineed5aladder
a reply to: research100
I'm your average every day plumber. I despise the lefts policies and I really hate the people that thinks it's okay to burn down their own cities and I hate the riots...why can't trump just shut up and let them burn themselves in the ground lol. Ugh just be rational.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Big crowds at Trump rallies right now are bigly stupid.

Obama had a drive-in, distanced, bigly smart.

Also, you don't see a past Republican President out stumping for Trump. Wonder why?

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   
good point gnawledge....notice that trumps group had how many covid cases over 30 and he LIED about his son having covid and he keeps lying about ballots found in the rivers so how can I believe anything he says ...so the group who thought wearing masks was stupid had over 30 cases and the OTHER group who wear masks and does distancing had how many like 3 ....this speaks volumes

there are things on both sides I am not happy about so I made the mistake of telling my sister (the super trumper) this.. so she went on a campaign and made it her mission to FORCE me to change parties... by the way who is sending out e mails in flordia telling people they better vote for trump ''or else" ???

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge
Big crowds at Trump rallies right now are bigly stupid.

Obama had a drive-in, distanced, bigly smart.

Also, you don't see a past Republican President out stumping for Trump. Wonder why?

LOL cause Trump doesn't need anybody's help #1 and #2 Trump isn't your typical Republican nor your typical politician besides he can't stand those douche nozzles either. That is Trump's core appeal, and the left will never understand that.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Don’t drive thru rallys significantly contribute to Manmade Global Warming?

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
Lincoln photobombed Obama.....hahaha.

For those who don't know ..... Lincoln was a Republican.

It's ironic that Abraham Lincoln did more for Black people in 1 week, than Obama did in 8 years. (16 years if you count his time as a Chicago Senator and Community builder)

Ya! and it only took a civil war..derp

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

The last link took me to some shady site pushing weird supplements.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join