It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Event Draws No Crowd Or Ratings Proving He’s Now Politically Irrelevant

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: Gnawledge
Big crowds at Trump rallies right now are bigly stupid.

Obama had a drive-in, distanced, bigly smart.

Also, you don't see a past Republican President out stumping for Trump. Wonder why?

LOL cause Trump doesn't need anybody's help #1 and #2 Trump isn't your typical Republican nor your typical politician besides he can't stand those douche nozzles either. That is Trump's core appeal, and the left will never understand that.

You're right about #2, he's no typical republican. Trump is a true Rino. But #1? No, he definitely needs some help.

Is "the left" everyone not going to these rallies? Because that would be a huge swath of America that "the left" describes.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5ofineed5aladder
a reply to: LSU2018
Dude/dudette... Just let the left ruin themselves your making normal American/Republicans look like idiots just be normal

I'm making normal people look like idiots by calling out the fact that democrats made one excuse about low crowd turnout and it spread throughout the entire democrat party and is the main excuse used? Or is it the fact that neither Biden, nor Harris could draw a crowd before the coronavirus? I get that you're trying to look balanced after calling out Republicans, but you might wanna pump the brakes when you start attacking your fellow Republicans. You don't have anything to prove to these ATS democrats. I have no issues calling Trump out if he does something stupid, I've seen most people here do it.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

300 sucks , also saw the tape where he had a bullhorn talking to about 6 people . Support him all you want , he is still a criminal and a liar .

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100
how many millions of democrats are there? how many people were burning businesses and buildings?? millions of democrats are getting blamed for what some extreme left people did..I have never stepped or burned our american flag, I have never torched a building or looted..I don't steal...and I don't lie.....I am an older lady just trying to get through each day

originally posted by: 5ofineed5aladder
a reply to: research100
I'm your average every day plumber. I despise the lefts policies and I really hate the people that thinks it's okay to burn down their own cities and I hate the riots...why can't trump just shut up and let them burn themselves in the ground lol. Ugh just be rational.

Your silence, along with the silence of the Biden campaign and other democrat leaders is enough. You don't have to be out there with them to show the country that you support the actions.
edit on 22-10-2020 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Also, you don't see a past Republican President out stumping for Trump. Wonder why?

Because Trump is making 2 rallies a day, he doesn't need a former president stumping for him. The only one we'd want to see stumping for him, anyways, would be 109 years old today.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

Prove he's lying..

As far as speaking volumes... Thousands at Trump rallies and only 30 get corona while fives of tens of masked warriors show up to Biden rallies and 3 still get corona? That DOES speak volumes but not the way you think.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
Don’t drive thru rallys significantly contribute to Manmade Global Warming?

Not when there's a plandemic to blame your extremely low turnout on. Then it becomes Global What?

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
In Obama's mind, there were hundreds of people listening. Had to use a Bull Horn to get his words out to the throngs of Biden supporters.

I was going to post on Youtube what a flipping id Ob is but they turned off the comments!

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith
Not sure why the Trump 60 is on the Banned Video list, as I was just watching it about an hour ago on Youtube.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Trump says absolutely nothing.

The biggest, the best, yada yada.

Where are the details?

Where is the how?

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   
They did not want to film the entire crowd because it was embarrassing how few people showed up. So they only filmed about one third of the parking area before panning back to BO.

As we can see, most of the parking area is empty. The total cars seen is approximately 41. To be nice we will add the other two thirds to give us a Total of under 150 cars.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   
oBongo is a loser

A failed presidency

He will not be remembered

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Trump has more supporters driving through town in a Blue State than Obama has at a scheduled event.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Where is the people?

They are all at work, silly.

Just kidding, they're all out rioting.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Gnawledge

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Trump says absolutely nothing.

The biggest, the best, yada yada.

Where are the details?

Where is the how?

Read a few at a time. Soak it in. Read a few more. Wash-rinse-repeat: www.promiseskept.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Who?
Oh yeah I remember that guy. He’s the guy that said Trump won’t be president and our jobs won’t come back.
Yeah....that guy was an idiot. His wife’s penis is pretty impressive though.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Because Trump is making 2 rallies a day, he doesn't need a former president stumping for him. The only one we'd want to see stumping for him, anyways, would be 109 years old today.

Who Reagan? Did I miss his birthday?

Speaking of Reagan. He was sharper going out of office than Biden will be going in.
Sad but true.
edit on 31-10-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Wonder why the Democratic / MSM stronghold of Portland Oregon disappeared from the news ...

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   
The only way Biden can get people to show up for his car rallies is by advertising “Free Oil Changes”.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join