It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: Thousands show support for Trump with caravan in Phoenix area

page: 1

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Seems to be a trend here in the USA as this guy is attracting huge crowds in many states yet most goes unreported until Newsweek and others reported this out several days ago. Newsweek is claiming 30 miles. I attached the video so you can judge for yourself.

SCROLL DOWN the page to the smaller video its 2:42 in length.

VIEWER VIDEO: Thousands show support for Trump with caravan in Phoenix area

Newsweek Trump Car Parade in Arizona Stretches For 30 Miles As President Visits Battleground State

upporters of President Donald Trump gathered in their thousands in the key battleground state of Arizona over the weekend to stage an eye-catching rally backing his bid for re-election. Saturday's event saw fans of the president take to their vehicles and gather along the Interstate 17 freeway, forming a caravan which stretched for some 30 miles, local news organization Fox 10 Phoenix reported. Footage of the rally posted on social media appeared to show cars decorated with U.S. flags and pro-Trump signs.

edit on 22-10-2020 by Waterglass because: link broke

edit on 22-10-2020 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Here's a different video I found. Amazing

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

And if you notice Obama's rally he was surrounded by people in their cars I guess it was for protection reasons I guess if somebody tried to well whatever but what happened to the Biden and will have one lady or not lady but whatever it is or she is running mate what happened to them they got coronavirus

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
a reply to: Trueman

And if you notice Obama's rally he was surrounded by people in their cars I guess it was for protection reasons I guess if somebody tried to well whatever but what happened to the Biden and will have one lady or not lady but whatever it is or she is running mate what happened to them they got coronavirus

What in the lost in translation.....

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I can't speak for the whole country and haven't traveled much this year for obvious reasons but most of the feedback I get from friends and family is pro trump.

Not just from my state either..
Florida, Michigan, Utah,

Many of my customers around the country report the same in their areas but that's not unusual. They own business's and are mostly pro Republican anyway.

This election should be interesting...
I have a feeling the winning side will have a larger than expected victory.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Every positive tings towards Trump is blocked over here in EU. Can not view the page.

edit on 22-10-2020 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider
Seriously? Neither work? That's messed up and post worthy.

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
Seems to be a trend here in the USA as this guy is attracting huge crowds in many states yet most goes unreported until Newsweek and others reported this out several days ago. Newsweek is claiming 30 miles. I attached the video so you can judge for yourself.

Newsweek Trump Car Parade in Arizona Stretches For 30 Miles As President Visits Battleground State

upporters of President Donald Trump gathered in their thousands in the key battleground state of Arizona over the weekend to stage an eye-catching rally backing his bid for re-election. Saturday's event saw fans of the president take to their vehicles and gather along the Interstate 17 freeway, forming a caravan which stretched for some 30 miles, local news organization Fox 10 Phoenix reported. Footage of the rally posted on social media appeared to show cars decorated with U.S. flags and pro-Trump signs.

4.25.2021 PREDICTION

The detailed audit presently ongoing in Arizona will show that PRESIDNET TRUMP WON THE STATE in November 2020.

NOT JOE BIDEN.

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

And then what?

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Handle with Care

I can only hope that the truth comes out. Unfortunately there seems to be many more corrupt in USA Federal Government than straight shooters.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Waterglass

4.25.2021 PREDICTION

The detailed audit presently ongoing in Arizona will show that PRESIDNET TRUMP WON THE STATE in November 2020.

NOT JOE BIDEN.

I'll take that bet. They've done multiple recounts with people from both parties and no fraud has been found. They won't find evidence of fraud this time, either.

Trump was popular on ATS, but he wasn't popular elsewhere. Confusing crowds with public opinion isn't the way to measure support. On that measure, your average pro football team is far more popular than Trump.

So -- friendly bet -- I bet you a cuppa virtual coffee that after the recount is finished the results won't have changed by more than 200 votes and that the consensus is that there's no fraud.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   
az

Saturday, the Arizona forensic audit continued at the Veterans Memorial Coliseum in downtown Phoenix.

In Arizona, for months the Board of Supervisors in Maricopa County have complained about calls for a forensic review of the ballots in this large and crucial county.

The Board members guaranteed everything was fine but they won’t let anyone get close to their results.

They spent weeks after the election messing with ballots before they formally concluded the election results.

However, regardless of their efforts to prevent an audit of the Maricopa County results the forensic audit is now taking place at the Veterans Memorial Coliseum.

The audit is being live-streamed from 9 different angles from the arena floor atazaudit.org.

The election workers are running true forensic testing on the ballots!

Something HUGE is being revealed there right now!

Here’s what we’ve received on Sunday morning:

top topics

join