It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Threatens to Jump from TRUMP TOWER in Chicago ‘unless allowed to speak with President Trump'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   

A man has scaled the Trump Tower in Chicago, with reports claiming he is demanding to speak with the president and threatening to cut his rope and jump if not allowed to.

/Man Threatens to Jump from TRUMP TOWER in Chicago/

There was Live youtube broadcast but the guys phone died. I hope someone gets another live feed going.

Multiple videos and photos shared on social media showed the man dangling on a rope around 16th floor of the 98-story Trump Tower in Chicago on Sunday night.

He is threatening to cut the rope if he does not get to speak with Donald Trump.

SWAT Negotiators are on scene now.

Large perimeter with several emergency crews standing by

RT NEWS

edit on Sun Oct 18 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: title edit to complete source title

+42 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Is his name Hunter?

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Agent008

Well if he cuts the rope we will give another point to Darwin.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: SuperDave90

ohhh mean bro lol

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agent008

A man has scaled the Trump Tower in Chicago, with reports claiming he is demanding to speak with the president and threatening to cut his rope and jump if not allowed to.

/Man Threatens to Jump from TRUMP TOWER in Chicago/

There was Live youtube broadcast but the guys phone died. I hope someone gets another live feed going.

Multiple videos and photos shared on social media showed the man dangling on a rope around 16th floor of the 98-story Trump Tower in Chicago on Sunday night.

He is threatening to cut the rope if he does not get to speak with Donald Trump.

SWAT Negotiators are on scene now.

Large perimeter with several emergency crews standing by

RT NEWS

Stoopid tRump and his stoopid gravity policy.

*points angry finger*

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: SuperDave90

Brilliant

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   

That’s a shame.

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I just want tRump to actually talk to him.
"You are doing a great suicide. It's the best
suicided I ever seen. Well I don't say that
People say that. You see that's a real American
willing to take his life.... for me. Coz I'm the greatest
leader ever."
That's what the orange man would say.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   

So what's the problem? Clear the landing and let him jump.

+19 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agent008
I just want tRump to actually talk to him.
"You are doing a great suicide. It's the best
suicided I ever seen. Well I don't say that
People say that. You see that's a real American
willing to take his life.... for me. Coz I'm the greatest
leader ever."
That's what the orange man would say.

It is kind of fascinating in a way to read posts like this.

I can't even imagine the level of dedication it takes to hate someone so much that you don't even know and will never even meet in person.

Just...

Mind-boggling to think about.

To the OP....

He didn't think to charge his phone up before doing something else that he didn't think through to its logical conclusion?

Just...

Welcome to 2020.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

But who's gonna clean up the big grease spot that he'll leave. That's the real pity. Somebody will have to clean up that mess.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Ok, I'm already tired of waiting, did he jump yet? If he is good, he might make the water, maybe.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Because in public "people" would say you are being insensitive to... blah blah... Stop being a D!ck... whatever. I think it's hilarious, does that make me a bad person? Most likely. I don't care if he jumps or gets saved, in fact if he jumps it would make for better TV and headlines. RATINGS! That's all we care about now isn't it?

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Maybe he's one of these people...

Or as another said, Hunter.

Either way, crazy times.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   
A nut scaled the Trump tower and is threatening to fall? I had a bunch of acorns ding up my Subaru hood from flying off the tree, nuts fall all the time. Does anyone think I would get upset if some nut fell from the sky?

I will give condolences to the relatives of this guy, but if he does it he is a little crazy, no sane person should get so wrapped up in politics that they would do something like that. I feel grief for the people who have to survive this tragic and embarrassing moment he is causing if he does kill himself. Maybe he needs to be treated for his mental health problem if they get him down.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Anyone have more info?? Are you guys looking for anyone with a Live Broadcast happening? I feel like I'm pulling all the weight here??? Get info from any and all news outlets. Someone get on Twitter and see it anyone is at the Tower?

#ScullyItsMe

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Harsh. Well he prolly have damage brain......

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I don't do twitter, I will check the tube.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I saw this from a random YouTube video. So we're suppose to give into demands of giving up the president of the united states so someone doesn't kill themselves, but can't get a mayor to physically address a riot burning down a concrete jungle?

Stop giving into demands. Open institutions again. I'm the last person to advocate them, but this level of global retardation is beyond belief. And tomorrow the head lines will be attacks on right-wing members threatening his family or some BS.

Remember, activists helping their cause are having their teeth knocked out for supporting them, but right-wingers are causing the division. Give in to the entitled brat huffing behind you at the check out line, move over for the entitled cuck eating your bumper. Because not doing so is aiding in the division and you obviously hate people.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Maybe he's one of these people...

Or as another said, Hunter.

Either way, crazy times.

^^^^THIS^^^^

These whack-jobs thing that doing stupid things will somehow make the world a better place. If he wants to "make a statement" by jumping off of a building, that's one less whack-job the rest of us will have to deal with.

For clarification, see my avatar.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join