It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Threatens to Jump from TRUMP TOWER in Chicago ‘unless allowed to speak with President Trump'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Charge his phone up? What you talkin about girl?
The live feed was from a dude on the ground looking up at the dude on the building.
Second I do not hate, I only see people doing things and commenting on it. You do not know the first thing about me
or what I hate or love. This is just entertainment.
I do not mean that dudes life is for entertainment, his life, his struggles, pain, failures all came to this moment. I have been to Hell and back. I have felt emotional pain I would not wish upon my abusive alcoholic father, at least he got to see his son. Even tho he beat the sh!t outta him.... he got to see him...
Anyways I'm rambling. My point is don't ever fcuking assume what I feel or what I know b!tch.

*Drops Mic*

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agent008
a reply to: panoz77

Because in public "people" would say you are being insensitive to... blah blah... Stop being a D!ck... whatever. I think it's hilarious, does that make me a bad person? Most likely. I don't care if he jumps or gets saved, in fact if he jumps it would make for better TV and headlines. RATINGS! That's all we care about now isn't it?

No, it does not make you a "bad" person. It makes you one of the few normal ones left who is fed up with this crap, with these spoiled idiot adult children who think that by having a temper tantrum the entire world will stop, pay attention to them, soothe their wounds and give them their way. Newflash, folks: my mama taught me that the world does not work that way by the time I was about two years old.

This has nothing to do with TV ratings or headlines, it's just that normal people are fed up with the whiny, immature, spoiled, everyone-gets-a-trophy generation. Everybody go away and pay no attention and maybe they'll get the idea that they are not that important and they'll grow up a bit.

Or maybe they'll jump anyway.

Either ways, it's a win-win situation for the rest of us.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   
This is worse than Christmas morning, did he jump yet or do I have to wait until tomorrow morning to find out? Gosh darn it.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Agent008

36 shot this weekend in Chicago
6 shot dead this weekend in Chicago

heyjackass.com...

That is THE problem.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   
guy was still hanging from trump tower in chicago as of an hour ago he is in his twenties demanding to talk to trump meaww.com...

I think he has been hanging there for about 3 hours now

a reply to: incoserv

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   

If the person is a Trump voter, he'll be a Biden voter if he does jump.

But I hope he gets help regardless.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Maybe he's a friend of Hunter's and wants to spill the beans on the Bidens before he takes his own life.

It could happen.

Seriously, I hope he gets help too, he obviously has serious issues.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agent008
a reply to: Lumenari

Charge his phone up? What you talkin about girl?
The live feed was from a dude on the ground looking up at the dude on the building.
Second I do not hate, I only see people doing things and commenting on it. You do not know the first thing about me
or what I hate or love. This is just entertainment.
I do not mean that dudes life is for entertainment, his life, his struggles, pain, failures all came to this moment. I have been to Hell and back. I have felt emotional pain I would not wish upon my abusive alcoholic father, at least he got to see his son. Even tho he beat the sh!t outta him.... he got to see him...
Anyways I'm rambling. My point is don't ever fcuking assume what I feel or what I know b!tch.

*Drops Mic*

Applause for the rant!!!!

Although it might be a little harsh of me to point out, you are but another form of entertainment for me, much like the guy on the rope currently.

You had a hard life.

You wouldn't have survived mine.

Any time I see/hear someone say "I have had emotional pain", for instance, my first thought is "pussy".

Ever been tied up to a chair, had bones broken with a bat, had the fun of paper cuts on your shins and lime juice being squirted on them?

Spoiler... your skin peels back just like parchment paper.

Doesn't feel too good either.

But but... you have feelz that you can't deal with.

Ever have to deal with holding a good friend's guts back in while waiting for a medic that can't be there so you just say the right things to make him feel OK till he gets cold?

No?

Ever abort your kid and then hold him and wonder what he could have been?

No?

Poor boi.

But still a nice rant though!

edit on 18-10-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for POLITE political debate will be enforced.
Members must also Stay on Topic!!!
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

You posted that in the middle of my edit.

My apologies.

I will call it a night.

~sigh~

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 10:48 PM
link   

He should come down, find President Trump's next campaign stop, and go have a chat with the President.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: panoz77

So what's the problem? Clear the landing and let him jump.

Maybe he's one of these people...

Or as another said, Hunter.

Either way, crazy times.

Word

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   
You think you had it bad...

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

He should come down, find President Trump's next campaign stop, and go have a chat with the President.

It really is that simple , quite human of him actually .

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Link to the guys video-

twitter.com...

He looks and sounds Asian

Says he’s part of BLM

Says he doesn’t want to die but will cut the rope if anyone tries to pull him or or he isn’t allowed to speak with trump, says something about trump keeping a promise before the election, mentions Chicago being the most liberal city and loving the people there, and then says he wants to talk to the media and then he will leave.

Also does the cliche “I’m not crazy, everyone who knows me knows I’m not crazy”

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

Thank-you for the synopsis. So BLM put this guy up to it, eh? Figures. I hope they gave him a warm coat for this stunt. 39 degrees with a wind chill.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100
guy was still hanging from trump tower in chicago as of an hour ago he is in his twenties demanding to talk to trump meaww.com...

I think he has been hanging there for about 3 hours now

a reply to: incoserv

Hanging from a rope, even if harnessed is detrimental from a health stand point in under 3 minutes. 3 hours. . .

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

twitter.com...

Damn, why on earth would anyone do this!?

Now, we have people threatening suicide unless political leaders listen to them on an individual basis?

When did this become a thing and more importantly why is this seen as something somehow normal to do as a human being!?

Social media has a lot to answer for... Get this man help for the love of God before he hurts himself or others mentally or physically! Attention is not worth dying for, what the feck is going on in peoples heads these days!?

PS: Reading some of the twitter comments on this urging him to jump etc... that's just as bad... have some compassion for others. Not saying this guy is right, quite the opposite, wrong to do this but an eye for an eye makes the world blind.

This will never get better until the money is followed and accountability takes place....
edit on 19-10-2020 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 12:03 AM
link   

It's George Stephanopoulos demanding Trump to deny white supremacy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join