It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you remember

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Can you believe we're still wearing masks?

This is absurd. This is absolutely bizarre. It's a joke.

We should be erecting gallows in every state capital, not bending over and wearing masks.

People die. It's part of life,

I'm sorry.

You've been duped.

This joke has gone too far, this barrel of monkeys

Will you stand up or will you sit down and cower?

Do you remember you lived your whole life without a mask? OR maybe you didn't. Maybe you lived your whole life without a spine.

Get up and stand tall you twerps. This is the time.

edit on 18-10-2020 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

I was walking around NYC yesterday, I wasn't wearing a mask, no one said anything.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I was walking around NYC yesterday, I wasn't wearing a mask, no one said anything.

Did you go inside any establishments?

I still get yelled at here in my state.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

I did, the businesses requested that I wear one so I did, it's their place, they make the call.

edit on 18-10-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I see.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Some of us can't. We're sick...thnx a bunch

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   

I do the same here in Jersey. No mask outside.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Put up a cyclone fence to keep out mosquitos while you are at it

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I tell them if they are concerned about it to stay the F*** out of my face and they should be fine. Sometimes if I want to salt people up I will request they tell their dirty ass kids wearing masks and no gloves quit touching everything because I don't want pink eye from their ass picking and I don't want to catch a cold because Beavis sneezes and coughs into its hands before the mask goes on. I don't believe some store owner has the right to make the call to restrict natural breathing in their store regardless of any circumstances, never had to do anything like this for the flu, why do it for this hokey ass "pandemic"
edit on 18-10-2020 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I don't wear a mask when I walk around, but I keep one in my pocket. I only put it on when someone who works there suggests I put one on or leave.

I couldn't care less about what some random person getting freaked out about me not wearing a mask.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   

So if I have a rule in my establishment that you must wear shoes and a shirt you gonna come in barefoot and and shirtless? And everywhere I have been you only have to wear a mask while wandering around at your table or whatever it's fine to take it off...unlike my pants.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: abeverage

So if I have a rule in my establishment that you must wear shoes and a shirt you gonna come in barefoot and and shirtless? And everywhere I have been you only have to wear a mask while wandering around at your table or whatever it's fine to take it off...unlike my pants.

If I owned a store the only sign out front will state enter at your own risk... Someone entering with no shoes or shirt with common events in your local dictate... if it happened in my local it would tell me this person needs help one way or another.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 01:54 AM
link   
In my jurisdiction I simy stopped shopping or patronizing large corporate chains. I have not spent a dime at Publix, Wal-Mart, Aldi for groceries. Been shopping small and local and i catch no flak. I still go to CVS because they dont give me # for not wearing a mask. I dont wear a mask at any gas station, still get service. I have gotten stares at local thirft shops, but no bitching.

I had some virtue # ask me about wearing one at an orileys auto part three months ago when i tried to return a core. I lolitley said # that slave policy bull#, and stay out of my business. He then mentioned they would give me one, I said focus on youe business I'll focus on mine. As is typical at these auto parts stores, the clerk was on the phone pretending to be too busy to answer a question while being on hold so i left 5o gonfind the reciept at home whkcj was what i wanted to ask about and then just returned the core at a diff location, again without a mask.

Buying clothes was a bit of a pain as i was being denied service left and right from the likes of Marshall's, Ross and tjmax for a bit. I have not gone to the malls lately. However in the last two months the businesses are backing up off the horse# enforcement. I just had lunch with my mom and kids at a nice local bakery/restaurant yesterday and not a single individual except staff even had masks as a chin strap.

If you want to eat out, go local and ethnic and chances are they wont give you #. And for the bitch mayor that likes to monitor my posts here and on Twitter and has me followed when i enter city limits, go love yourself you one time # mayor. Dont let the door hit your ass on the way out in '23. I have to be vague when i describe certain places because the petty pussy likes to send her code enforcement out to strong arm businesses. I discoversd this in June through careful observation .

Basically, have a pair of balls, go explore for friendly alternative businesses to your typical corporate shills and you will be able to shop and dine without even neededing to walk in with your slave mask.

Auto parts stores the only real alternative is the junk yard. But my only encounter with a zombie marker in one was from the shopper I mentioned, not any of the employed.

I think it pisses the authorities off more that i have not had an internet connection to my address in two years. Its easy enough to place the internet capable mobile device in a dark closed metal box hidden away in a drawer.

All the power they have over us we cede to them voluntarily. Just stop giving them the power and dare to live the way you have all your life before big tech convinced the global psyche it is impossible to do without.

new topics

top topics

join