It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government bans release of secret UFO dossier for another 50 years leaving experts furious!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 03:16 AM
link   
People seem to forget the close relationship that the UK had and has with the US in terms of Stealth and other black programs. I believe there was even talks of an agreement for the UK government to purchase F117a Stealth Fighters at one point - when Margaret Thatcher was Prime Minister

One place people lose their minds over that has been rumoured for such collabroation is RAF Lossiemouth - which, would make sense in a fashion considering its location and history.

As for Nick Pope being the source of the information; well I think a few others have already determined via the UK FOIA system that Nick wasn't the "head of the UK UFO Desk" and has pumped up his claims in that area. He knows nothing, states nothing - and is a talking candyfloss head on US media.
edit on p24318202400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

He knows nothing, states nothing - and is a talking candyfloss head  

But many love him Pigs.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 05:05 AM
link   
In regards to the "Pumpkin Seed" aircraft itself in the supposed images - its interesting as I said to note the base in Scotland. I may well be throwing everything in the KFC UFO bucket here - but it would be interesting to note the Boscombe Down incident of 1994 and the reports of sonic booms across the Netherlands in 1992 that were even discussed in the Dutch parliment. Many believed it was a secret plane that had flown from Scotland, there was even an avid Ham radio enthusiast who intercepted cockpit chatter from an aircraft descending from 65,000 ft - which at the time - well that's space shuttle terrotity.

I do speculate if all three, The Missing Photo, Boscombe Down Incident and these sonic booms were in effect - all the same thing?

The diamond shape is interesting to note: the YF23 which was a northrup bird - which ultimatley lost to Lockeeds F22 concept in 1991 after 4 years of development. It has been rumored, that the "diamond" wing configuration of the YF23 was also used in supersonic/hypersonic spy planes.

I dont think the years match exactly and neither do the "capabilities" of the diamond shape as per the witness - but interesting nonetheless.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I don't doubt this photograph really did exist. Nor do I doubt it was posted on a wall by Nick's predecessor.

But then the doubts creep in. Based on previous 'Pope'-ular rhetoric since 1996. Plus of course his own letter confirming that the MoD do not classify photo or video records and do not hold the copyright.

If the MoD had slapped a D-Notice on the Daily Record and requested non-publication, would they then allow a junior desk officer to blow up the photo and leave it on display in their office? Possibly. Maybe no one noticed it next to the Napalm Death flyers and the Buck's Fizz poster? Although Nick claims otherwise of cause.

I might compile together the information from the UK MoD UFO files and other sources to give a more complete picture of Nick Pope's time at the MoD as a "junior desk officer with Secretariat (Air Staff) 2a" between July 1991 and June 1994. Then compare it to what he's said and done since.

But that's for another thread and another day.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Did you know that northrop Grummans European headquarters are based in Southampton, not too far from boscombe down, just saying. a reply to: pigsy2400

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400
People seem to forget the close relationship that the UK had and has with the US in terms of Stealth and other black programs. I believe there was even talks of an agreement for the UK government to purchase F117a Stealth Fighters at one point - when Margaret Thatcher was Prime Minister

Have you looked into John Pendry at all?

If you believe the rumours....Pendry was sub contracting for the US Navy on a stealth project (via the British division of GEC which fed into Marconi Materials Tech) when he came up with the term "Metamaterials".

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   
As promised. A more comprehensive look at the Man at the UFO Desk's career and proclamations....

Nick Pope – Twenty Fives Years Taking the UAPee?

If you are Nick Pope then you should probably look away now.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   
The mystery of the original posting has been somewhat resolved. No photograph is being withheld by the UK govt.

What is going on is that the name of the original photographer of the strange object had been redacted from all documentation released under FOIA. An appeal has been lodged for the names to be revealed after 30 years.

Which then opens up the possibility (if the person is still alive) that they may be prepared to go on the record.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Would be great to see the original photos but if any copys still exist you can guaranty they won't get in the media, D notice, if the person that took the photos is still alive it is very doubtful that they will talk even if they haven't had the frightners put on them by the spooks, as going public will make their lives hell. a reply to: mirageman

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join