It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strong Cities Network

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Look`s like they have their network build up allready, launched by the UN Years ago...NWO is building . To me this whole network smells real bad. Let me guess...they will ask UN troops to come later when the time is ready.

The Strong Cities Network, a global police force controlled by the United Nations?

Launched at the United Nations in September 2015, the Strong Cities Network (SCN) is the first-ever global network of mayors, municipal-level policymakers and practitioners united in building social cohesion and community resilience to counter violent extremism in all its forms.

The Strong Cities Network, a global police force controlled by the United Nations

Boiled down to its essence, the SCN is actually a new law-enforcement body whose laws will govern participating cities, including New York, Atlanta, Denver, and Minneapolis, that have already signed on as members.

The UN’s Agenda 21 has its own Local Agenda 21 plan (global to local) initiated through a network of public/private partnerships, NGOs, Civil Society, Common Purpose and the Global Parliament of Mayors. The Strong Cities Network appears to be the law enforcement arm of this agenda. But who will fall into the crosshairs of this UN law enforcement body?

strongcitiesnetwork

member-cities

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

The UN’s Agenda 21 has its own Local Agenda 21 plan (global to local) initiated through a network of public/private partnerships, NGOs

Agenda 21 and NGOs ( Soros )

Thats enough to put fear as to their motives into any sane person

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   
F the globalists

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 11:45 PM
link   
After so many years talking about it or denying it, its finally rolling out.

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 12:03 AM
link   
From your link:

The Strong Cities Network, a global police force controlled by the United Nations

‘Strong Cities Network was announced in the US in 2015 by Loretta Lynch before the United Nations.

***The below was edited due to the link going nowhere***

In her remarks at the unveiling of this new organization, AG Lynch claimed that the new arrangement would work toward being “an alliance of nations” and would aspire to be “a global community.”

Boiled down to its essence, the SCN is actually a new law-enforcement body whose laws will govern participating cities, including New York, Atlanta, Denver, and Minneapolis, that have already signed on as members.

Law-enforcement measures for these cities will dovetail with or emanate from the ISD and the UN, not from the U.S. Constitution by-passing locally elected officials and the laws governing them.

So these Mayors are taking part of a global operation to undermine the US Constitution, in favor for a UN backed law enforcement would be in violation of their oaths of office these mayors took when they took office.

The fact the Lynch was the one that presented this to the UN, well that's reason enough to hold her for attempted treason. I guess this also explains why the former Police Chief for the City of Chicago wanted the UN to send troops in to help with the crime they have. Don't want to have Feds come in and expose your corruption, when you can have the UN come in and enjoy the crime.
edit on 11-10-2020 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Now we know what the defund campaign was about.
Time to gitmo some politicians
Cheesus rice

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Look like so..

And was Lynch the one who closed Clinton email probe Years ago.

U.S. attorney general closes Clinton email probe, says no charges

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

They are building their agendas right under our noses.

Agenda 21 / 30 Sustainable development, Strong Cities Network...

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 01:33 AM
link   
It seem to have ideology against right wing ..republicans...?

UN-based Strong Cities Network augurs a global police force

Institute for Strategic Dialogue seem to get fundet by Open Society Foundations , George Soros ..

Microsoft also partnered with Institute for Strategic Dialogue

Strong Cities Network: Trilateral, CFR, Rothschild Connections

edit on 11-10-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

Victoria, Australia joined Strong Cities network...Well look at it..seem to be quite far from peacefull and safe place to me.

Victoria and Strong Cities Network

High tech NYPD surveillance hub comes to Victoria

Victorian Premier Daniel Andrews toured the New York Police Department’s centre during his visit to the United States this past Monday, saying on Twitter, “The NYPD Real Time Crime Center keeps New Yorkers safe. Next year, we’ll have one of our own in Victoria.” Accompanied to NYPD headquarters by Victoria Police assistant commissioner Debra Abbott, Premier Andrews was also briefed on counter-terrorism challenges by New York chief of intelligence Thomas P. Galati. New York and Victoria are both part of the Strong Cities Network, which was launched in 2015 at the United Nations to help fight violent extremism.

edit on 11-10-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 05:39 AM
link   
They oppose all violent extremist behaviour by being very extreme, violent and totally ignoring any human rights.

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 06:11 AM
link   
In the article it states that the US state department where amongst the initial financial supporters for the Strong Cities Network back in 2015. Looks like the regime still breaths...

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

I run quick search on US cities that belong to Strong Cities Network. All of them seem to have riots or protest in 2020

Anaheim
Atlanta
Aurora
Chattanooga
Denver
Los Angeles
Louisville
Montgomery County
New York
Pittsburgh
San Diego

Just a coincidence.

If some entity would want to cause problems in country, creating destabilizing would be one tool to use . I think the strong cities network might see patriots as "extreme and violent " ...or anti-Globalist people as "extreme and violent " . The point of view depends who to ask...

What if the strong cities network is a front organization of Globalist/deep state ?

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: kingparrot

2015 was time when Obama was the president.

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
a reply to: Hecate666

I run quick search on US cities that belong to Strong Cities Network. All of them seem to have riots or protest in 2020

Anaheim
Atlanta
Aurora
Chattanooga
Denver
Los Angeles
Louisville
Montgomery County
New York
Pittsburgh
San Diego

Just a coincidence.

If some entity would want to cause problems in country, creating destabilizing would be one tool to use . I think the strong cities network might see patriots as "extreme and violent " ...or anti-Globalist people as "extreme and violent " . The point of view depends who to ask...

What if the strong cities network is a front organization of Globalist/deep state ?

Crystia Freeland (former Foreign Affairs Minister) did state last March to the UN Security debate on terrorism:

"Neo-Nazis, white supremacists, 'incels,' nativists and radical anti-globalists who resort to violent acts are a threat to the stability of my country and countries around the world," Freeland said.

UN Security Debate

So "anti globalist" are a security concern? And what are nativists? Everything not towing the globalist line is a target of the strong cities network. After your local police are defunded they will be replaced and only loyal to the unelected world governing party.

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Yikes!

Thanks for this information, as it is fascinating in a dark / twisted kind of way, and also ominous.

Question: If the US can pull out of the United Nations, would that nullify these so-called 'strong city' enforcement agreements?

How else could the rug be pulled out from under these organized global and locally urban seditionists?

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: fernalley

Good find

Yes they see it that way, they categorize people by the possible threat to Globalist itself, and then start beating the drums ..They use the media to make all anti-globalist look bad..

But other terror is good when they riot in the cities burning houses etc

There seems to be also groups linked to Chinese Communist Party

Groups behind U.S. riots linked to Chinese Communist Party

Not saying that violence is good, but that there is double standarts in use by the media and politicians .

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

They are building their agendas right under our noses.

Agenda 21 / 30 Sustainable development, Strong Cities Network...

Hang on to your hats everyone.

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

I think it`s beyond my knowledge . But let`s say that if US officials would investigate and find something wrong , they could then do something i am sure.

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   

And you can rest assured that Obama signed off on this to fundamentally change America. That is his goal and it is still attempting implementation from the shadows.

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I does look like so .

top topics

<<   2 >>

join