It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump did NOT take the vaccine he has said will be ready Before the election WHY ?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Trump just in the last Few weeks got on TV telling us how a vaccine will be ready BY the election how even His own science board was wrong saying it would be longer .

NOW Trump got the virus no question about that .
THE question is WHY wasn't he vaccinated if his vaccine is just weeks away FROM mass PRODUCTION !

Ill say ONE thing for SURE if any vaccine is even CLOSE to ready NON of HIS people would be sick right now .

Why am I posting this well NOt because i liek or disliek Trump BUT because it may be a REALLY good idea to iggy every thing Trump says about a vax UNTILL we KNOW for A fact its safe enough to use I for one will wate as I read the SIDE EFFECTS In the trials .
They read just as bad for some people as The virus may be for people who get it and live .

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
Trump just in the last Few weeks got on TV telling us how a vaccine will be ready BY the election how even His own science board was wrong saying it would be longer .

NOW Trump got the virus no question about that .
THE question is WHY wasn't he vaccinated if his vaccine is just weeks away FROM mass PRODUCTION !

Ill say ONE thing for SURE if any vaccine is even CLOSE to ready NON of HIS people would be sick right now .

Why am I posting this well NOt because i liek or disliek Trump BUT because it may be a REALLY good idea to iggy every thing Trump says about a vax UNTILL we KNOW for A fact its safe enough to use I for one will wate as I read the SIDE EFFECTS In the trials .
They read just as bad for some people as The virus may be for people who get it and live .

What date is the election ?

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Vaccines are preventatives from getting a virus not therapeutic to recover from the virus.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Maybe he's not as dumb as it appears
I'm all for a vaccine, at least a good 6 months into it being used successfully..not before. I don't even know a vaccine can target all the mutations

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   
So in your mind Trump is cooking up this vaccine in the white house basement? And that his contraction of the disease clearly shows that eather he didn't experiment on himself or that he did but the formula didn't work?
edit on 5-10-2020 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   
How do you know he didn't take the vaccine? Are you part of his medical team?

link   
That is a very good point? I'd think logically the vaccine is still in the final stages, according to Trump's very own claim, but still I'd be very curious if he ever lays claims to taking it in the coming weeks? If he doesn't, we'd know his claim of a vaccine due before the election was false.

There's also Putin's vaccine?

link   
a reply to: midnightstar

He wanted to prove what a nothingburger covid-19 is, compared to all the things that cause 7300 Americans to die every single day.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Trumps got his own vaccine.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Lord the replys LOL trump said a vax would be ready I am sure you can read as for time 3 weeks makes a difference for a vaccine Already ready for mass production ?
That close what is taking is a few weeks BEFOR mass relise going to make It works or it dont .

LOL really You say Trump made it in the basement LOL .

FACT Trump pushes a vaccine fact ITs Just weeks away from the election Trump said The vaccine would BE READ BEFORE election . FACT a FINISHED vaccine will take WEEKS to mass-produce and get out to the GENERIL public .

FACT the vaccine was READY WEEKS back even Just wating on mass production according to Trump .

This was a HEADS UP thread NOT a bash TRUMP thread But if you insist so be it .HECK ITS NOT MUDPIT even get a grip .

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   

A vaccine is to prevent catching something. He already had covid so why take a vaccine?

link   

VAX is a preventive...not a cure for people that already have it.

BUT...orange man bad.
edit on 5-10-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

link   
Trump is Not a doctor taking your health care advice from him is probly not a good idea as Some drinks fish tank cleaner proved .
DAAAA and 6 days agaio TRUMP did NOT have the virus now if a vaccine was as CLOSE to ready as TRUMP said then he would be FIRST in line to get it thus NOT GETTING THE VIRUS at all .

The point to THIS thread ios NOt about bashinG TRUMP chill out the POINT TOTHIS thread is to help You extrema right who say NO matter what Trumps says He is right relkize you may want a DOCTORS advice on If and when a vaccine is ready .

Now If you want to Jump all over what ever vaccination Trump says Is great have at it any one else can wate .
edit on 5-10-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Lord the replys LOL trump said a vax would be ready I am sure you can read as for time 3 weeks makes a difference for a vaccine Already ready for mass production ?
That close what is taking is a few weeks BEFOR mass relise going to make It works or it dont .

FACT Trump pushes a vaccine fact ITs Just weeks away from the election Trump said The vaccine would BE READ BEFORE election . FACT a FINISHED vaccine will take WEEKS to mass-produce and get out to the GENERIL public .

FACT the vaccine was READY WEEKS back even Just wating on mass production according to Trump .

This was a HEADS UP thread NOT a bash TRUMP thread But if you insist so be it .HECK ITS NOT MUDPIT even get a grip .

Erm....

You ask us to "get a grip" by posting a hysterical word salad?

How about....

A vaccination is not a cure?

You know...

Simple science.

/facepalm

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   
lord I dont need science lectures from people who think waring a mask does NOt help reduce the chances of spreading a virus .
I understand how a vax works Its the VERY virus you can get weakened thus letting your body make antibody's thus when you come across the STRONG virus your body can already stop it .

Now againg GET a GRIP this is NOT a Bash TRUMP thread .
Hysterical ? jsut the facts LOL
Heck the mods can delete the thread if they want .

I am Sure you are aware of what happens when people take Trumps health advice and die from drinking fish take cleaner .
Stupid ? YEP But people who follow Trump tend to do what every he says is GREAT .

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Pharmaceutical companies don't give out their products to anyone until they are fully released. They don't give out vials as part of a "friends and family" soft release.

Trump could definitely be lieing about the vaccine time line; but you didn't find the smoking gun proving he did.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Really...
Go buy a fire alarm after your house burns.

Stupid thread.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   

lord I dont need science lectures from people who think waring a mask does NOt help reduce the chances of spreading a virus .
I understand how a vax works Its the VERY virus you can get weakened thus letting your body make antibody's thus when you come across the STRONG virus your body can already stop it .

Now againg GET a GRIP this is NOT a Bash TRUMP thread .
Hysterical ? jsut the facts LOL
Heck the mods can delete the thread if they want .

I am Sure you are aware of what happens when people take Trumps health advice and die from drinking fish take cleaner .
Stupid ? YEP But people who follow Trump tend to do what every he says is GREAT .

Trump never said to drink fish tank cleaner though.

THAT is a flat-out lie that you keep bringing up.

And as it turns out, it appears that the guy that DID die that way was fed it by his Democratic wife because he was going to vote Trump.

So it was technically a politically motivated murder.

You need far more than a science lecture.

You need to go back to school.

I would recommend starting with English classes and basic writing skills.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Yes good thing even Trump can Not push it that far great point thanks .
But I think I wont completely Trust company's who Trump has VESTED instrist in thanks .

Thalidomide Babies allthatsinteresting.com...
You know even with the FDA sometimes things get through and NOW with Trump pushing to short cut testing well you do the math .
Risk millions of deaths wating risk Millions of deaths from a vaccine with bad side effect .

WELL FACT The virus is bad BUt not as bad as people thought it would be so EVEN i no longer think the death count will reach 5 or 10 Million .

But Even now we just dont know . Its a HUG risk either way and BEST way is each person deciding for them self .
But That does sound so right wing doesn't it ?

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   
yea I know as I said DUMB Trump followers who wont think beyond Hey This drug good .
Really kind of sad But every side has dumb people and the only thing any side can do Is make a post and HOPE they stop and think for MINT .
ONEB THING is certain Trump can NOT be questioned zero zip nada even This post which is NOT a bash Trump thread shows That .

MY only aim here is saying Don't Let Trump do YOUR thinking for you .I sure wont Let Biden do Mine .
Honestly I post in this form for the very reason its about the virus and a vaccination trump should stay Out of commenting on fields he has no training in .
Tell him to stop give health advice or igging his own advisers and His name wont be on health related threads .

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join