It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump did NOT take the vaccine he has said will be ready Before the election WHY ?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   
He already has Covid. The vaccine (if it's even ready) wouldn't be of much help.

You do not put a condom on AFTER the girl is pregnant.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   
People take a flu vaccine every year, yet they still get it. The covid has mutated as well, so maybe the vaccine doesnt work on the new mutation. Or perhaps the vaccine isnt ready.

In any case, the president was hositalized and released within what? 48 to 72 hrs? Looks like the covid wasnt that big a deal considering his age and weight puts him in a high risk category. Not everything is a conspiracy. But it sure is fun to make up stories without proof.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   
True as well Mor and some people the vax helps stop the flue is it a kind of rulet which is why I dont get a flue vax and probly wont get a covid vax BUT I think for my self read the science and dont take advice from Presidents on my health .
a 72 hour stay is no big deal to the right we already know that .

MY first born was In 2 weeks once then a few weeks later a week they never did find out what was wrong me and my wife were very worried .

ANY stay that last days is something to worry over but I understand Your going the trumps a hero rout for what ? getting well ? fast ? My sons girl got it as well was ONLY In a few hours and got over it in about teh smae amount of time guess that makes her a hero ?

Ps side effect are still there btw just as trump will have .
edit on 5-10-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Because it's election season and if Hillary could be a lesbian 1 month before elections than Trump can have a vaccine for anything.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   
This is NOT Joe Biden we are talking about. The President does not just make stuff up. He is told by those around him what is possible. To paraphrase, Trump said that the people who produce the vaccine said it could be done and out to the public before the election, with it being delivered by the military.

You are right, Star, we have not got to that point yet. Patience is a virtue that few of us have. Just relax and take a chill pill.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   
LOL Hillary was always a lesbian kiwiNIGHT other wise old Bill would not have been getting his tuba polished by a intern lOLOL

Off topic Kiwi LOL Funny But off topic
Really then why DID 2 OF his OWN science advisers say DIFFERENT and the rest faklt out say It will be read when its ready Trump will NOt force a early relies ?

Give us a Brake and keep the lies to a minim .

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
LOL Hillary was always a lesbian kiwiNIGHT other wise old Bill would not have been getting his tuba polished by a intern lOLOL

Off topic Kiwi LOL Funny But off topic

Wtf?

Ok then....word puke....

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   
LOL well i did not post Hillary's sexul preferences LOLOL .
But The mode= can delete BOTH replys both are off topic and this is NOT mudpit I admit I replied to a OFF TOPIC reply it was funny .

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Back On topic all the replys have Nothing to do with any thing The only point to this post IS Think for your self when It comes to YOUR health choices .
Spinning what Trump has said changes NOTHING he is NOT a doctor and shoudl NOT be saying when a vax mite be ready HIS advisers will TELL Him not the other way around .
Adviser het Trump a vax will be ready by the election Trump goes On TV the ADVISER is there beside Him the adviser steps up saying we will have a vax by the election .

Even second hand info Is NOt enough half the country dont trust a vax as is and I sure don't see any of the right here ready to stand in lines for one .

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   
let me explain this to YOU ... trump said a vaccine would be ready before the election the election is almost here...so if that was true wouldn't he have gotten the vax shot to avoid getting covid??? buttttt...he got the covid so he was really stretching truth on the far along the vax really was

originally posted by: Lumenari

Lord the replys LOL trump said a vax would be ready I am sure you can read as for time 3 weeks makes a difference for a vaccine Already ready for mass production ?
That close what is taking is a few weeks BEFOR mass relise going to make It works or it dont .

LOL really You say Trump made it in the basement LOL .

FACT Trump pushes a vaccine fact ITs Just weeks away from the election Trump said The vaccine would BE READ BEFORE election . FACT a FINISHED vaccine will take WEEKS to mass-produce and get out to the GENERIL public .

FACT the vaccine was READY WEEKS back even Just wating on mass production according to Trump .

This was a HEADS UP thread NOT a bash TRUMP thread But if you insist so be it .HECK ITS NOT MUDPIT even get a grip .

Erm....

You ask us to "get a grip" by posting a hysterical word salad?

How about....

A vaccination is not a cure?

You know...

Simple science.

/facepalm

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   
how about sticking to things NOT health related coming From the Right wing it has LITTLE miening .
Even now the right here say a mask will NOt help slow the spread of this virus .
You and TRUMP BOTH need to stay out of the science health department and LET the DOCTORS do there job .

I am NOT here telling people any Thing more then TRUST your doctors advice Not a presidents NORE MINE NORE YOURS .

Now This is Not mudpite stick to the topic it is NOT bash Trump thread Nore am I responsible for the FACT Trump keeps sticking his fingers In things OUT SIDE his job discrition .

You dont like the fact Trump sticks His fingers Into the doctors JOBS take It up with Him .

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100
let me explain this to YOU ... trump said a vaccine would be ready before the election the election is almost here...so if that was true wouldn't he have gotten the vax shot to avoid getting covid??? buttttt...he got the covid so he was really stretching truth on the far along the vax really was

Lord the replys LOL trump said a vax would be ready I am sure you can read as for time 3 weeks makes a difference for a vaccine Already ready for mass production ?
That close what is taking is a few weeks BEFOR mass relise going to make It works or it dont .

FACT Trump pushes a vaccine fact ITs Just weeks away from the election Trump said The vaccine would BE READ BEFORE election . FACT a FINISHED vaccine will take WEEKS to mass-produce and get out to the GENERIL public .

FACT the vaccine was READY WEEKS back even Just wating on mass production according to Trump .

This was a HEADS UP thread NOT a bash TRUMP thread But if you insist so be it .HECK ITS NOT MUDPIT even get a grip .

Erm....

How about....

You know...

Simple science.

/facepalm

Sweetheart, you don't need to explain simple biology to me.

A vaccination is not a "cure".

You don't get the flu and rush in to get your flu shot, for instance...

Following me so far?

Secondly, Trump said a vaccination would be available before the election.

Which means it is not ready yet.

SoOo....

You are saying that Trump should have taken a vaccination that is not ready yet to cure a virus that he already contracted?

I would suggest doing a little research on the topic before you post.

Or not... you never fail to entertain, after all...

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Walter Reed Docs: "No evidence of live virus in the President."

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Erm....

How about....

You know...

Simple science.

/facepalm

Show me where he said exactly that...."a vaccine will be ready before the election"

What's with all the blatant ignorance and people parroting lies on this site? UGH

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

Vacines are to prevent getting the disease he already has it. So to make it easy taking something to prevent him from getting it is useless if he already has it!

Wow do people not use their brains anymore? Seriously how could you not understand how vaccines work?????????

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   
trump was just released from WR. Let's see how long he can hold up. His next debate will be epic.

(post by midnightstar removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   

This is the DISEASE and PANDEMICS FORUM....
NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for POLITE debate will be enforced.
Members must also Stay on Topic!!!

No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   
How many time will you post the same thing a vaccine prevents a person from getting a virus because the vaccine is a weakened Virus its self .
Now Trump Is pushing as hard as he can to short cut the testing prosses .
FACT This post is meant to hopeful get people To stop Letting trump do the thinking for them .

Now if Trump matters to you so Much Tell him to stay OUT of the health field and HAVE HIS ADVISERS INFORM US of devilments' as they go along .
Tell You what how do I change the Title to Listen to the DOCTORS NOT Trump on any THING related to teh Virus .

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Erm....

How about....

You know...

Simple science.

/facepalm

No that would be stupid too. It is going through trials that mans people are given drug to see if there are side efects. As a general rule until the drug is cleared it is still experimental. And if your the physician in charge of the presidents heath the last thing you would ever do is give experimental drugs to the president until you know you can loook at the study.

However now Trump wont need it since he caught the virus and is currently building up an immunity,

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join