It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is every cold we get this winter to be treated like we have Covid?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat
After President Trump is re-elected, Covid-19 will disappear from the news cycles....like MAGIC.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat
So how does it work now; is every cold we get this winter to be treated like we have Covid?

No. The symptoms of Covid are understood. They are:
> High temperature
> Continuous cough
> Loss of, or change in your sense of taste or smell

If you have symptoms, then get a test to confirm.

You will not have to self-isolate if you have a cold, but that may be necessary while a test is conducted, if not to reassure “the school”, or work. You will probably be in bed unwell if you have flu.

Common sense. Is it that difficult?

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Common sense. Is it that difficult?

Unfortunately yes.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 02:51 AM
link   

C19 was a test to see how fast a virus will travel and where it infects first and at what rates the infection spreads.

The real virus they intended to genocide us with will be released shortly.

Just kidding, imagine though?

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Yup, wife’s allergies are flaring up as always and my seasonal cold is already poking its head up (yikes don’t admit to having a noise drip) and the covid convo has been brought up several times. It does setup a lot of confusion (hmmmmm) and we must look to our leaders for what to do!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DictionaryOfExcuses
a reply to: KansasGirl

Vaccinations are effective against viruses. (Measles, mumps, rubella, hepatitis, rotavirus, and polio are among childhood vaccinations.) Perhaps you meant antibiotics, which have no effect on viruses.

Sh!t, you’re right. Thank you for correcting me! 👍🏻

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Well, with everybody still wearing masks and doing the whole social distancing thing, it's very possible that it will be a very mild cold and flu season. It's already kind of worked out that way in Brazil, where their seasons are opposite.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Is...is your profile picture Hitler face swapped with dr.house? Lmao

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: kiliker30

Is...is your profile picture Hitler face swapped with dr.house? Lmao

Brad Pitt's hair and I forget where the cashmere jacket came from. Looks a lot different out of his usual costume. Fix his teeth and he'd be a pretty good looking dude.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

You didn't watch the video. I didn't read your reply. Because there is no point as everything you probably think, make up and believe is just not as good as the inventor of the test can explain. No summary for you in a simple post. It's not an OP. Use the handy slider YT provides.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: DanDanDat
So how does it work now; is every cold we get this winter to be treated like we have Covid?

So the family has a few things going on health wise; My wife and I have had a headache; my youngest has a runny nose; and my oldest threw up a few times yesterday and is complaining of a stomach irritation.

In 2019 I would have assumed my wife, youngest and I are suffering allergy symptoms as summer turns to fall; and my oldest had a bad taco at taco bell two nights ago when we picked up a quick bight to eat after house hunting.

But its 2020; am I supposed to quarantine the family for 14 days? Call everyone we have contacted the last few days and tell them we are sick? Keep the kids home from school Monday though I am assuming this will all have passed by then?

What happens when the kids get a real cold this winter? They always do.

Of course, the common cold / flu will be assumed to be COVID. The symptoms are so generic, pretty much any sniffle can be assumed to be C19. You best believe they will use the normal flu season to keep everyone locked down.

When all these football and baseball players contracted it NOT ONE died. Not one means this is not at all what they are making it out to be. When no Dem's catch it and only R's catch it and the D's are on record doing everything, lying any way they can and basically being asses to anyone who even looks like a Trump supporter I have enough evidence.

We are going to tell them to go to Hell from the Professional Scientific community. We have sizable pockets of it now in the various countries. This hasn't been one or two Scientists as "Dr" Sonja Gupka would have us believe for the sake of the lies by his Cabal buddies. I put " " because he is a liar to his Hippocratic Oath.

Cabal members use whom they can and he is their Puppet just as Biden appears to be too.

edit on 6-10-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   

This time last year we saw regular UK press items about spread of NORA virus (winter vomiting bug), listing symptoms and giving self care advice. Each year, some hospitals close outpatient clinics because of local outbreaks.

This year, we've already seen 'revised' C19 symptom lists including vomiting and diarrhoea, the main NORA virus symptoms.

All mention of NORA has disappeared from any reporting outlet. One might have thought that any such infection no longer being seen would lead to major reporting on erradication!

So, anyone could be forgiven for thinking the only illness now in existence is C19? Especially politicians and their controllers!

edit on 6/10/2020 by teapot because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Hahah that is great. Amazing what computers can do these days.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Hi all

Yes, Im sorry to inform you; there has never been a common cold, we just did not know it back then.....

Love and light
SatNam

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dumbass

No. Most people don't run to the doctor for just a cold.

No....but many people including myself have our temperature checked everyday when we go to work.
Soon your temperature will be taken everytime you enter a shop.
edit on 8-10-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

How do you know I watched the video if you didn't read my post?

Anyways PCR isn't a test in itself it multiplies DNA strands, the results are tested.

I stated it is far from the only method of testing.

You? You posted a YouTube video presented by a conspiracy theorist who admits he has no medical knowledge.

Why should I believe a randomer on the net who can't even twist information effectively?

Give yourself a break and thus everyone else a break will ya.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Well, with everybody still wearing masks and doing the whole social distancing thing, it's very possible that it will be a very mild cold and flu season. It's already kind of worked out that way in Brazil, where their seasons are opposite.

And here I am with my first mild cold of the year.

No idea where I got it from. I barely go out because I hate wearing masks, so I avoid doing things where I have to. I go out to exercise and to make quick in and out trips.

But I was running a low grade fever yesterday with scratchy throat and today all my mucus membranes up into my sinuses are flared up and a bit inflamed.

No cough. No trouble breathing.

We practiced via Zoom last night in our living room just to be sure though. Man, everything is so much easier when I'm not sucking air through a mask.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join