It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists discover new way to kill cancer without drugs or side effects

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+53 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   

A new experimental treatment reportedly tricks cancer cells into self-destructing, without the use of any drugs

The treatment involves a nanoparticle coated in an amino acid called L-phenylalanine ... L-phenylalanine is the perfect bait as it is one of the main amino acids cancer cells require to grow and spread

The novel new treatment has proven incredibly successful on mice. The secret is the nanoparticle Nanoscopic phenylalanine Porous Amino Acid Mimic, or Nano-pPAAM for short. Nano-pPAAM triggers overproduction of reactive oxygen species (ROS) which causes a cascade effect inside the cancer cells, killing them while leaving surrounding, healthy cells unharmed.

The method kills roughly 80 percent of breast, skin, and gastric cancer cells ... without the nasty side effects
Source

This sounds like one of the most promising methods of cancer treatment I've seen. Here's the basic explanation: Cancer cells need a certain amino acid called L-phenylalanine in order to grow. That's their "food", so to say. A kind of nanoparticle called Nano-pPAAM, for short, kills cancer. By coating Nano-pPAAM in L-phenylalanine, scientists are able to essentially force the cancer cells to kill themselves by (ingesting?) it inside of the L-phenylalanine.
This treatment is already proving to be extremely effective in mice, on par with the best radiation treatments available. Even better, there aren't unpleasant side effects.
edit on 9/28/2020 by trollz because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/28/2020 by trollz because: (no reason given)

+73 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

I am praying with all my heart, I will serve any god if this can become available in next few months, my wife has a grade 3 brain tumor and been given 3-5 years life expectancy, living with cancer is like having the specrte of death hanging over your life, please for my wife and children let this treatment prove succesful.

edit on 28-9-2020 by UpIsNowDown because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Hopefully big pharma won't buy this and kill it.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
Hopefully big pharma won't buy this and kill it.

Probably already got their dirty little paws all over it.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

I am praying with all my heart, I will serve any god if this can become available in next few months, my wife has a grade 3 brain tumor and been given 3-5 years life expectancy, living with cancer is like having the specrte of death hanging over your life, please for my wife and children let this treatment prove succesful.

Have you looked into any alternative cancer treatments? Far East to be exact.
I used to work in this little greasy Asian restaurant. I remember seeing poor people come in and give the owner stacks of cash always very very happily. One day I got curious and asked (and yes of course I was thinking maybe drug dealer?). The daughter told me her dad was an old folk medicine man and cured all those people's cancers with Chinese Herbs. They would come back and repay him.
He was one of those people, he was the best cook, could play every instrument, etc.. very very unique person.

I remember he made this soup one time, it was literally the best soup I've ever had in my life. (oddly enough they didn't serve it in the restaurant). I grew up with great cooks, and have been to some of the top restaurant in the world, nothing can hold a candle to that soup. The man was a level above!

I doubt that man is still alive as this was many decades ago, but there are still people out there like that.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Honestly NESARA/GESARA is about to Drop, this is the bottom of the barrel there is a lot of amazing things to be dropped here soon they’re about to drop 6k patents that have been classified as Government property I see Cancer and most sicknesses a thing of the past!

originally posted by: trollz

A new experimental treatment reportedly tricks cancer cells into self-destructing, without the use of any drugs

The treatment involves a nanoparticle coated in an amino acid called L-phenylalanine ... L-phenylalanine is the perfect bait as it is one of the main amino acids cancer cells require to grow and spread

The novel new treatment has proven incredibly successful on mice. The secret is the nanoparticle Nanoscopic phenylalanine Porous Amino Acid Mimic, or Nano-pPAAM for short. Nano-pPAAM triggers overproduction of reactive oxygen species (ROS) which causes a cascade effect inside the cancer cells, killing them while leaving surrounding, healthy cells unharmed.

The method kills roughly 80 percent of breast, skin, and gastric cancer cells ... without the nasty side effects
Source

This sounds like one of the most promising methods of cancer treatment I've seen. Here's the basic explanation: Cancer cells need a certain amino acid called L-phenylalanine in order to grow. That's their "food", so to say. A kind of nanoparticle called Nano-pPAAM, for short, kills cancer. By coating Nano-pPAAM in L-phenylalanine, scientists are able to essentially force the cancer cells to kill themselves by (ingesting?) it inside of the L-phenylalanine.
This treatment is already proving to be extremely effective in mice, on par with the best radiation treatments available. Even better, there aren't unpleasant side effects.

edit on 28-9-2020 by ATF1886 because: Typo!

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

See if it is available under "right to try".
www.fda.gov...

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   

I remember reading about this exact treatment like 15-20 years ago

+29 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

I will pray for you and your wife. I know what it’s like I have been living for 18 mo. with terminal cancer. I have a six year old. She is the reason I fight as hard as I do.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATF1886
Honestly NESARA/GESARA is about to Drop, this is the bottom of the barrel there is a lot of amazing things to be dropped here soon they’re about to drop 6k patents that have been classified as Government property I see Cancer and most sicknesses a thing of the past!

originally posted by: trollz

Source

That is good to hear it's about time! Do you think the patents are now being released because of pressure of disclosure and how they would buy, take, steal these patents and use for themselves or burying them?

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Rick Simpson’s Phoenix Tears

When I managed a dispensary in Vancouver at the beginning of legalization I saw the product do amazing things with all sorts of cancers.

Worth a shot, the real stuff comes out of Nova Scotia Canada accept no substitutes

SaneThinking

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Prayers to all the ATS members and their families as they fight this horrible and vile disease.

Lost my father to pancreatic cancer and he fought like hell his last 3 years just to live a normal life. Fastrack this or offer a waiver to patients who want to try this now. I know my dad's last 6 months we would tried anything just to stop it from coming back.

When he was going through his treatments I read where they were thinking of using nanoparticles that would be placed in the tumor(s) where it would make sure radiation and or chemo would focused on the tumor and limiting the destroying good tissues.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: SaneThinking

Do you have a link?

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

I will pray for you and your wife. I know what it’s like I have been living for 18 mo. with terminal cancer. I have a six year old. She is the reason I fight as hard as I do.

I will be praying for both of you.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Very exciting news, thanks for sharing.

-MM
edit on 28-9-2020 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten
Most likely that is exactly what will happen and all the research will disappear. Just to make sure someone should re-address this same issue in a year and see where the research has progressed if any, and what the current results are at that time.

edit on 28-9-2020 by Redhead6971 because: Misspelled

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Hello aallanon sorry to hear about your wife ..
I took mebendazole to cure my cancer ..
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 28-9-2020 by nofear46 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Infinitis

I remember reading about this exact treatment like 15-20 years ago

It is essentially the same mechanism Dr. Budwig used to cure cancer patients in the 1940's and 50's.

One that still works... my wife is currently cancer free and has outlived her "expiration date" by over 5 years now and the Budwig Protocol was a big part of her self-treatment.

Modern medicine sent her home to die in 2014.

She has so far outlived her oncologist (died of breast cancer) and her original radiologist (died of pancreatic cancer).

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Sounds like everyone needs to watch this like flys on stink. Make sure it doesn't disappear. I'm worried it'll be pushed to the back until military or some other agent gets their claws into it.

Nanotechnology, I feel is an important step for humans, I just worry with people wanting brain implants and etc. Coming from governments that have been proven to spy, abuse and manipulate it's own population for power.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Amazing story!

-MM

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join