It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists discover new way to kill cancer without drugs or side effects

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation
a reply to: Lumenari

Amazing story!

-MM

Well, it sounds like it was easy if I just post that part.

It actually took an entire lifestyle change, a lot of hard work and a WHOLE lot of research on my part.

But the concept they are working on is the same as the idea behind Laetrile (B17 or Amygdalin), Budwig's idea with fats and a few other ones tried over the years.

No way the medical industry can make money off of those ideas though.

You cannot patent an apricot kernel, a carrot or something as simple as flax seed oil, after all...

So here we are.

edit on 28-9-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   
You are on to something Cancers have been known to be cause by parasites or Fungal as well also the acidity levels in the body can also amplify the way they grow!

originally posted by: nofear46
Hello aallanon sorry to hear about your wife ..
I took mebendazole to cure my cancer ..
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Yes, take into consideration if you were to persay release these items how many large pharmaceutical companies will be out of business not saying it will all work but hell it’s worth a shot! I think it’s time this is released to us or We The People it’s not only medical I’m talking technology that has been around for a while that the Gooberment doesn’t think we can handle so yes this described above is just one I believe POTUS is a big believer in the balance of Natural I’m hoping that what comes out really helps humanity get healthier!!

originally posted by: BerkshireEntity

originally posted by: ATF1886
Honestly NESARA/GESARA is about to Drop, this is the bottom of the barrel there is a lot of amazing things to be dropped here soon they’re about to drop 6k patents that have been classified as Government property I see Cancer and most sicknesses a thing of the past!

originally posted by: trollz

A new experimental treatment reportedly tricks cancer cells into self-destructing, without the use of any drugs

The treatment involves a nanoparticle coated in an amino acid called L-phenylalanine ... L-phenylalanine is the perfect bait as it is one of the main amino acids cancer cells require to grow and spread

The novel new treatment has proven incredibly successful on mice. The secret is the nanoparticle Nanoscopic phenylalanine Porous Amino Acid Mimic, or Nano-pPAAM for short. Nano-pPAAM triggers overproduction of reactive oxygen species (ROS) which causes a cascade effect inside the cancer cells, killing them while leaving surrounding, healthy cells unharmed.

The method kills roughly 80 percent of breast, skin, and gastric cancer cells ... without the nasty side effects
Source

This sounds like one of the most promising methods of cancer treatment I've seen. Here's the basic explanation: Cancer cells need a certain amino acid called L-phenylalanine in order to grow. That's their "food", so to say. A kind of nanoparticle called Nano-pPAAM, for short, kills cancer. By coating Nano-pPAAM in L-phenylalanine, scientists are able to essentially force the cancer cells to kill themselves by (ingesting?) it inside of the L-phenylalanine.
This treatment is already proving to be extremely effective in mice, on par with the best radiation treatments available. Even better, there aren't unpleasant side effects.

That is good to hear it's about time! Do you think the patents are now being released because of pressure of disclosure and how they would buy, take, steal these patents and use for themselves or burying them?

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Honey contains phenylalanine and much more.

The chemicals in honey kill every form of cancer via this and many routes.

This pisses me off because I've been right all along that honey cures virtually everything yet here we are today...

These jerkoffs just want profit so will find any way possible to circumvent the Truth and sell the ignorant masses the nutrition they could have gotten safer easier and cheaper.

I hate the pharmaceutical BS we are enslaved into. None of it's acceptable.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Yes, take into consideration if you were to persay release these items how many large pharmaceutical companies will be out of business not saying it will all work but hell it’s worth a shot! I think it’s time this is released to us or We The People it’s not only medical I’m talking technology that has been around for a while that the Gooberment doesn’t think we can handle so yes this described above is just one I believe POTUS is a big believer in the balance of Natural I’m hoping that what comes out really helps humanity get healthier!!

originally posted by: BerkshireEntity

Honestly NESARA/GESARA is about to Drop, this is the bottom of the barrel there is a lot of amazing things to be dropped here soon they’re about to drop 6k patents that have been classified as Government property I see Cancer and most sicknesses a thing of the past!

originally posted by: trollz

A new experimental treatment reportedly tricks cancer cells into self-destructing, without the use of any drugs

The treatment involves a nanoparticle coated in an amino acid called L-phenylalanine ... L-phenylalanine is the perfect bait as it is one of the main amino acids cancer cells require to grow and spread

The novel new treatment has proven incredibly successful on mice. The secret is the nanoparticle Nanoscopic phenylalanine Porous Amino Acid Mimic, or Nano-pPAAM for short. Nano-pPAAM triggers overproduction of reactive oxygen species (ROS) which causes a cascade effect inside the cancer cells, killing them while leaving surrounding, healthy cells unharmed.

The method kills roughly 80 percent of breast, skin, and gastric cancer cells ... without the nasty side effects
Source

This sounds like one of the most promising methods of cancer treatment I've seen. Here's the basic explanation: Cancer cells need a certain amino acid called L-phenylalanine in order to grow. That's their "food", so to say. A kind of nanoparticle called Nano-pPAAM, for short, kills cancer. By coating Nano-pPAAM in L-phenylalanine, scientists are able to essentially force the cancer cells to kill themselves by (ingesting?) it inside of the L-phenylalanine.
This treatment is already proving to be extremely effective in mice, on par with the best radiation treatments available. Even better, there aren't unpleasant side effects.

That is good to hear it's about time! Do you think the patents are now being released because of pressure of disclosure and how they would buy, take, steal these patents and use for themselves or burying them?

Yeah imagine if phenylalanine was in honey and in every grocery store for a few $....

Oh wait it is already?

I guess we're all just ignorant than.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Just a quick question on what your wife used.

Did you do flax seed oil, or just the flax seed whole?

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
a reply to: trollz

Honey contains phenylalanine and much more.

The chemicals in honey kill every form of cancer via this and many routes.

This pisses me off because I've been right all along that honey cures virtually everything yet here we are today...

These jerkoffs just want profit so will find any way possible to circumvent the Truth and sell the ignorant masses the nutrition they could have gotten safer easier and cheaper.

I hate the pharmaceutical BS we are enslaved into. None of it's acceptable.

All the honey in the store is fake or has been adulterated to the point where it isn't really honey. (same with maple syrup)
I've been getting honey from a neighbor and it is out of this world good. Real honey, that tastes like honey!

But back to your post, every time a food has been messed with so much, I always wonder why, and almost always find out that there is some kind
of immense health boosting property to it.

edit on 28-9-2020 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

link   

You are on to something Cancers have been known to be cause by parasites or Fungal as well also the acidity levels in the body can also amplify the way they grow!

originally posted by: nofear46
Hello aallanon sorry to hear about your wife ..
I took mebendazole to cure my cancer ..
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just about everything causes cancer cell formation. Even light itself irradiates you and causes it.

The air you breathe causes cancer.

That's why nutrition is important because you give your body the building blocks it needs to repair all this damage.

link   
Fantastic, I pray it pans out!

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   
"New way to kill cancer discovered but you'll die before it reaches the market and yes we stole this from nature and hope you're too ignorant to realize the cure is all around you super cheap and plentiful"

-would be a more accurate and honest title to this article.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   
A little late for me...

I've already had one bout of melanoma and my dermatologist said we will never find the cancer that kills you.

I guess I'll continue self medicating with my homemade tincture of 50/50 420. It's working good so far.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Would this in anyway be related to the artificial sweetener - Phenylalanine?
If it’s one of the main amino acids cancer needs, why do we put in diet coke?

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Maybe 80% of store honey is fake. But some stores do sell more local real stuff so it all depends.

My suggestion is to just diversify and try every honey you can. This way you'll eventually get the real deal.

If possible going directly to the bee keepers is the most sure route of getting the real deal.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: GreenGunther
Would this in anyway be related to the artificial sweetener - Phenylalanine?
If it’s one of the main amino acids cancer needs, why do we put in diet coke?

Why do we give children xrays to search for gum cancers when oral xrays are main source of gum cancers??

Why do women get mammograms to look for cancer when mammograms are the leading cause of breast cancer?

Derp derp

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

I will return the prayer to you and your family, thank you for your kind words I hope we both have many a fond family memory to make for both our families

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

Maybe 80% of store honey is fake. But some stores do sell more local real stuff so it all depends.

My suggestion is to just diversify and try every honey you can. This way you'll eventually get the real deal.

If possible going directly to the bee keepers is the most sure route of getting the real deal.

I don't trust any of the store honey anymore, At least where I live it has changed in the last 5 years.
Even the ones with all the certifications on the bottle. It's been overheated, over whipped and just not real honey.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Why do women get mammograms to look for cancer when mammograms are the leading cause of breast cancer?

I don't, I actually had a nice discussion with my Dr. I said I am at the lowest risk for breast cancer so why would I do something to increase that, and she agreed!!!! Never had one, people think I'm crazy.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Oh yeah as of late my new theory is that the media is casting as much doubt on the quality of store bought honey to discourage ppl from even trying it and just sticking with the pharmacorp instead.

Maybe it's not as diluted and adulterated as is supposed? Maybe it's a conspiracy in media?

I bet the Target here across the street has at least half it's selection being high quality.

They are casting doubt on your ability to find real honey now that the big secret is out in the open that it CURES ALL DISEASES.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: muzzleflash

I don't, I actually had a nice discussion with my Dr. I said I am at the lowest risk for breast cancer so why would I do something to increase that, and she agreed!!!! Never had one, people think I'm crazy.

You are very fortunate to have found a reasonable intelligent Dr.

I went to school with them so I know it's few and far between. Most ppl in general don't question anything and assume if it's from a big medical corporation it must be safe. Including x-ray machines.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Just a quick question on what your wife used.

Did you do flax seed oil, or just the flax seed whole?

Both, actually...

Although emulsified flax seed oil is kinda the key to it.

Budwig Protocol

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join