It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Knapp Could Prove Lazar's Special Element 115 Exists. But Won't Do It.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Why is no one putting pressure on Knapp to "go dig it up" as he claimed he would do at a conference in Denmark?

Here he is claiming....

... Bob said that the key to it was this element 115 he had a piece of it. I saw it in Vegas. He had that piece. I saw the experiment. What happened to it? That's a story for another time. It's in a spot now where nobody could get to it. But it's still there. One of these days maybe after Bob's gone I'll go dig it up

So what's the excuse for denying the ultimate proof? Why would he need to wait for Bob Lazar's death. Surely proving it existed ends all the speculation once and for all?

Was it just a a big lie to entertain the crowd?

Why does no one pressure Knapp to prove it and dig it up with a live TV crew one day? It would be the find of the century wouldn't it?

Or Knapp should admit he was lying and face the prospect that he's considered no more honest than Bob Lazar.
edit on 23/9/2020 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I don't know how to break this to you gently:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: savvo

en.wikipedia.org...

Yeh I know all about it. It has a half-life of less than the time it takes to blink. It's also highly radioactive. Hardly the substance Lazar claimed it was.

The point is that Knapp is spreading BS like Bob. But no one seems to call him out on it. Instead preferring to wait for the US government to 'disclose'. And if of course there is nothing to disclose then this can be perpetuated forever.

When really we should be closing down these charlatans and grifters and call them out when they lie.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

DIG IT UP

DIG IT UP

DIG IT UP

I don't think either of them have any proof. I think this was one big bag of BS since the beginning. All words - never ever any proof.

Seems when it comes to UFOs and Aliens, proof is always a burden since no one can seem to do the heavy lifting and produce some kind of tangible proof.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Element 115=
Promiseum

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

en.wikipedia.org...

Yeh I know all about it.

Somehow I doubt that.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Well they would have to be quick with their spades considering its half-life is only 0.65 seconds and acccording to real scientific study & research: only 110 atoms of the element have ever been observed.

How many pounds of this stuff did Bob say he had?

Its also supposedly extremely radioactive - which all things considered I am surprised Bob and Knapp don't glow in the dark or havent already died of cancer as a result of exposure.

Also, something that sounds odd - why does Knapp assume that Bob will die before him?

Oh yeah that's right; its all a load of bollocks. Interesting bollocks though; in regards to why a journalist seems so tied up in all these shenanigans over and over: maybe that is the more interesting question...

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Interesting bollocks though; in regards to why a journalist seems so tied up in all these shenanigans over and over: maybe that is the more interesting question...

Yes it is Pigs.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

in regards to why a journalist seems so tied up in all these shenanigans over and over: maybe that is the more interesting question...

Apparently he just upped sticks and left for Vegas one day in 1979 when "these bartenders" approached him at University in California. Once in Vegas he became a "taxi driver" thanks to a mob guy. But within no time was working at the same TV station he's worked at for four decades now. [Except for a time promoting the Yucca Mountain Nuclear Waste Dump].

Not sure how bartenders are qualified to judge someone to appear on TV and what influence they held back in Vegas. Perhaps they weren't really bartenders? That's certainly an interesting story though with some shady veiled references that could be dug into.

He's dealt with some tough subjects in that time involving more earthly matters . But was "unable" to resolve the Bob Lazar case. Choosing to leave it open ended instead. That way you can talk endlessly about it. Solve it and it's far less exciting and interesting enough to speak at conferences about.

I believe Knapp knows Lazar's story, whatever the actual truth is, has nothing to do with alien spaceships and a mystical stable version of moscovium at the core of it.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   
"IF" it is real.
Wouldn't he be giving the Government proof that Lazar stole Secret Government property?
Wasn't this the supposed reason for the raid on Lazars business in the documentary??

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400
Well they would have to be quick with their spades considering its half-life is only 0.65 seconds and acccording to real scientific study & research: only 110 atoms of the element have ever been observed.

How many pounds of this stuff did Bob say he had?

Its also supposedly extremely radioactive - which all things considered I am surprised Bob and Knapp don't glow in the dark or havent already died of cancer as a result of exposure.

Also, something that sounds odd - why does Knapp assume that Bob will die before him?

Oh yeah that's right; its all a load of bollocks. Interesting bollocks though; in regards to why a journalist seems so tied up in all these shenanigans over and over: maybe that is the more interesting question...

I dropped out of chemistry. I just couldn’t get it. Is it possible that 115 is available naturally from somewhere else in a isotope that is not radioactive?

Bob has admitted in interviews that we can make it but it lasts less than a second.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKWO1Phot
"IF" it is real.
Wouldn't he be giving the Government proof that Lazar stole Secret Government property?
Wasn't this the supposed reason for the raid on Lazars business in the documentary??

The alleged reason is that bob sold a murderer a rare chemical that the murderer used.

But who knows, bob has his hands in all sorts of things. He and his ex wife ran a brothel too.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Oh...I don't know.

Books to sell
Shows to produce
Conferences to speak at

?

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

Yeh I know all about it.

Somehow I doubt that.

I think you're missing the point of his original post.

He is saying that if Knapp really can prove that Lazar's version of element 115 exists (it would need to be a stable version to be like Lazar described), but Knapp refuses to do so, then that seems to suggest Knapp is full of bullcrap, and so are Lazar's claims about element 115.

edit on 9/23/2020 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKWO1Phot

His business was illegally shipping restricted chemicals across state lines.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Haven't you guys noticed that all of these charlatans in the UFO world pick one particular thing (aka Gravy Train) and ride it for their entire career?

Knapp is Lazar
Friedman was MJ 12
Pope is Brentwaters
Strieber for abductions
LMH for mutilations

Specializing in a particular area isn't a bad thing but when all you have left to push is decades old with the chance of new, factual information or evidence coming out being close to nil, we need to see these folks for what they truly are.

At least they're entertaining (to an extent)

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Yes the FBI raid on Bob's business premises was part of a homicide investigation and nothing to do with trying to acquire the non-existent Element 115 he allegedly possessed.

Jeremy Friedman Hynek Vallee Doorbell and Bob lied about the reason for the raid to sex up a film. Knapp is guilty by association as he co-produced the movie.

See :
Bob Lazar FBI Raid – Released FOI Documents Reveal Why...

Yet it seems that people don't pay attention to detail.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   

The more I saw and heard from Knapp the bigger the disappointment I got.

edit on 11930America/ChicagoWed, 23 Sep 2020 09:11:35 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: UKWO1Phot

The only person saying that was the reason is Bob. The FBI says it was because he sold material used to poison somebody, as listed in the police report.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   

a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Yes the FBI raid on Bob's business premises was part of a homicide investigation and nothing to do with trying to acquire the non-existent Element 115 he allegedly possessed.

Jeremy Friedman Hynek Vallee Doorbell and Bob lied about the reason for the raid to sex up a film. Knapp is guilty by association as he co-produced the movie.

See :
Bob Lazar FBI Raid – Released FOI Documents Reveal Why...

Yet it seems that people don't pay attention to detail.

I’m pretty sure I got my information about the murder from Lazar on his interview with joe rogan. I could be wrong though. I’ve been looking into this for 20 years or so, so I mix my sources sometimes.
I still choose to believe there is truth in his story. He knew gravity was a wave forty years before it was confirmed. He was in the los alamos phone book etc.
does anyone know anything about isotopes because I really don’t

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join